Freakshow Oct 21-24 Kinston NC - Page 2 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Freakshow Oct 21-24 Kinston NC
Sunday, October 09, 2005 1:32 AM
OK everyone, f your going and have been looking for a hotell room you probably have noticed there ALL gone, HOWEVER M club(Saturday Morning Cartoons Has one extra, it will be canceled MONDAY UNLESS anyone needs t, its 2 bed friday and saturday night and its gona be 170 for both nights.
If ANYONE needs this CALL MY CELL 843-229-7779 by 9PM TONIGHT!(sunday)

-Chazz

Monday, October 10, 2005 8:51 AM
10 more days.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 2:26 AM
9 days, 9 hours, 36 min, 50 secs

man o man times going FAST! And I gota cut up the dragframe today and re-do it, friend of mine dropped it before I wleded it up(was just tacked) and didnt tell me and it threw off ALL the alignment and it wont bolt up now So Re-Doing it now.
Show Countdown:

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?day=21&month=10&year=2005&hour=19&min=00

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 4:08 PM
I got this in my e-mail from Mike @ DropJaw:

Hey guys, whats up. I wanted to let everyone know about an important change that has happened at Freak Show for this year. We are going to have to check ID's at the gate for everyone that comes through. If you are under 18, or don't have an ID and you look young, you will be considered a minor and you will get a "minor" wristband to show our staff that you are a minor. With this wristband, you are not allowed in the show grounds after 7pm and our security will be in force checking to make sure we get all the minors out of the show. I want to apologize for this ahead of time and let you guys know that the traffic is going to move slower, the gates are going to be a little longer wait to get in the show, but we will make sure it is worth it when you get in. WE have to do this to protect our a**es and right now we are in some legal bulls**t from another car show and this is the way we have been told to protect ourselves. Guess Drop Jaw or Freak Show wouldn't run if we were both in jail, so this is the alternative solution. Sorry again guys and make sure to bring your ID. No excuses accepted!!
Mike
DJM
www.dropjawmag.com

I know that this probably won't affect anyone here, besides having to wait in line a little longer, but I thought that someone might be bringing some people under 17 with them or something. And I just wanted to make sure to tell you to BRING YOUR ID!!!

Friday, October 14, 2005 1:49 AM
nope im the youngest in our crowd and im the big 19 lol

Usefull info tho!

Thursday, October 20, 2005 1:48 PM
'bout 12 hours till we leave.

Friday, October 21, 2005 4:19 AM
your leavng early as balls, Im leaving in about 12hours myself, but still have about half the front end and the hood to prime!

Not to mention I have to clean the car(and myself) and pack and prep!

OMFG im tired going to take a nap b4 I prime the rest!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search