Super Chevy at Gainsville - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Super Chevy at Gainsville
Wednesday, September 07, 2005 1:18 PM
Who all is going? Would love to see all the FL J's there so we can take the group award!

Josh
SLK 32

Re: Super Chevy at Gainsville
Wednesday, September 07, 2005 2:10 PM
when is it and where is it specifically?

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 2:46 PM
hey smoothcavy heres a link .. It's on the 22,23 of Oct for the car show.. If anybody goes when you go in to sign up put down your from the Fla J-body club . that way we are all under the same club name . the reason I say this is they give out a club award and last yr the F body club from tampa won with ONLY 10 cars .. WE CAN SO BEAT THAT .. and now for the link Sorry ... http://www.gainesvilleraceway.com/apcm/templates/schedule.asp?articleid=994&zoneid=67&navsource=Track%20Schedule

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 3:08 PM
I plan to be there. I know we can easliy have 15 or my J's if everyone will go.

FU Tuning

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 5:30 PM
I don't know if I can make it

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 7:57 PM
Bitch, your going to be there. You DONT have the option!

Josh
SLK 32

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 9:17 PM
Its a long drive.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 9:43 PM
Zach wrote:Its a long drive.

OMG what like ten min if you push the car

Thursday, September 08, 2005 4:46 AM
LOL, long drive.

I'll go since I'm already here. The problem is getting those Ocala folks to come...
Thursday, September 08, 2005 5:02 AM
I have no qualms about being there, It all depends on work, and we are ususally short handed on the weekends. I'll give it my best shot at getting the time off.

Thursday, September 08, 2005 5:07 AM
Xian G wrote:LOL, long drive.

I'll go since I'm already here. The problem is getting those Ocala folks to come...

Xian this is not true.. last yr tony & chris A was there from the big O.. this pic was took just after the show on sunday as we all left to go home ..

Thursday, September 08, 2005 6:56 AM
zach won't come because that would be ghetto.

FU Tuning

Thursday, September 08, 2005 7:14 AM
i was thinking of coming till i saw the date i have an exam the following week.

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Thursday, September 08, 2005 7:25 AM
Mylife75 wrote:i was thinking of coming till i saw the date i have an exam the following week.

That is the following week. You will have plenty of time to study.

FU Tuning

Thursday, September 08, 2005 7:29 AM
If i can i will but it is an 8 hours exam and if i pass can mean a good increase in my income. If i can i may just come for a day which may be the Sat.

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Thursday, September 08, 2005 10:05 AM
i'll go, and i'll be coming from Daytona.......... so if NE1 wants to meet up, either in ocala, or Jax, i'd be wiling to meet up, and then ride to G-vile......

wait for it... wait for it... NOW GO!! ---> '02 LS Sport <---
Yahoo IM : buzz122 AIM : buzz122cav
Thursday, September 08, 2005 11:23 AM
I will be coming from Cocoa Beach. I wish there was a center spot to meet and ride over.

Josh
SLK 32

Thursday, September 08, 2005 11:33 AM
Nice pic.. I was more or less antagonizing them to come. Gotta give those Ocala people a hard time.

$45 a car & driver and $30 for each additional passanger? Right
Thursday, September 08, 2005 12:07 PM
What day or days do you all plan on going?
Thursday, September 08, 2005 3:33 PM
We will be there for the car show on Sat and Sun

Thursday, September 08, 2005 3:48 PM
Whoa! Its $45 to show. Then do I have to pay 32 for my girlfriend to get in all weekend? This is crazy. Thats two days worth of work gone right there... I'm going to have to bring my car in as dirty as possible and throw a hat out infront of it.

Thursday, September 08, 2005 5:44 PM
Zach wrote:Whoa! Its $45 to show. Then do I have to pay 32 for my girlfriend to get in all weekend? This is crazy. Thats two days worth of work gone right there... I'm going to have to bring my car in as dirty as possible and throw a hat out infront of it.

If all you make is 45$ a day .. well I say get a better job .LMAO
just go play at your autox ... We really dont need you there anyway. we had a great time last yr without you .. even though you was at the autox in the next parking lot and you still would not come in to say hello .. so puss out and dont show to this one .. Its ok ...no big deal if you cant make it .... we will just have to vote you out of the TEAM thats all LMAO hahahahahaha

Thursday, September 08, 2005 6:59 PM
Zach wrote:Whoa! Its $45 to show. Then do I have to pay 32 for my girlfriend to get in all weekend? This is crazy. Thats two days worth of work gone right there... I'm going to have to bring my car in as dirty as possible and throw a hat out infront of it.

If I recall correctly last year we paid for the car and the rider got in for free.

FU Tuning

Thursday, September 08, 2005 9:44 PM
WHORE-----> if you come up I-95, meet me somewhere in daytona, and then either meet 1someone in jax, OR ocala, all depending on who wants to meet up, wants to go, and how many......... i'd do that......
when would you be wanting to leave?, i mean , what day, what time, staying for both days, what about hotel, unless everyone plans on sleeping in tents....that would be fun too.....

wait for it... wait for it... NOW GO!! ---> '02 LS Sport <---
Yahoo IM : buzz122 AIM : buzz122cav
Thursday, September 08, 2005 9:44 PM
I feel it's overpriced myself. But putting the Fbody to shame is worth it

Josh
SLK 32

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search