Winter Florida meet FAILURE - Page 2 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Winter Florida meet FAILURE
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 11:11 AM
Jesus christ, pull the sticks out of your asses. It was a joke. Hence using nicknames and not real names. I know you and Donnie were taking pictures together for a reason.
It would have bee nice, though, if you stuck around for the whole day each time, but I understand you had other stuff to do.

Thanks for the sig, Blakout.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 11:25 AM
Damn, and you guys wonder why people have a lack of motivation to come to these things. Even if the whole FL J group made that trip there would still be a flame war just like the summer meet had about "judging".

I don't understand why people place so much on trophies and stuff. Hell, when i went to the summer show I didn't even wash my car. I came to hang out and meet people. Not take a trophy home.

I thought the Winter meet would be awesome as this meet didn't have trophies and wasn't relative to a actual "show". It just goes to show it doesn't matter what happens, there is always going to be a flame war over to further seperate the group as a whole.

Can we say "Georgia"? We are damn sure heading that way guys...

Josh
SLK 32

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 11:35 AM
Gotta understand that reading that, on top of having a couple small ass imperfections in my paint picked apart after busting my ass to get it all done in time ,and leaving work early to make it to a joke of a meet that I really only went to because you wanted to see my car, and then whatever you all kept yelling out while we were taking the pictures, I guess you could say that I've been a little irratated about the whole thing, and I didn't see it as a joke. But anyways, its not a big deal to me, and its already forgotten.

That aside and packaged all on its own, I'll just post up a new general mind set of mine. Maybe I won't be so anal retentive when it comes to hooking up everyone with car crap from now on .

-- John

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 11:45 AM
I think the car is breathtaking. I was really suprised that you even brought her out. Yeah, it was kinda rude for the guys to pick apart the little things, but you know they meant no harm by it. We all wish we we had the resources and talent to get our cars looking that way.
As for the new frame of mind, if it's a problem, I'll come pick up my rims from the shop and get them sized myself. I'm sure I'll be able to find someone around here that knows what they are.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 4:04 PM
^^ by the by, that wasn't meant to sound mean or written with an attitude, I just don't want to be a bother

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 5:51 PM
christ, we can't even keep lost identity in harmony...i give up.

this has gone way off course...

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 6:00 PM
Come now, Donnie. Nothing's getting out of sync. Are you going to Target tomorrow?

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 6:11 PM
lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 9:53 PM
this is why orlando stoped meeting all together we gave up no one comes to meets so why bother having them things are just falling apart right now and no one cares to fix it i hardly even mod the car anymore nor do i race it , @!#$ i rarely even post anymore

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 10:02 PM
I'd like to say problem solved, there are no Tampa J issues.

for now.........

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 7:44 PM
damn guys cheer up

John i would have took the pics of just your cars too --- your car looks amazing i doubt i at all pissed you off but if i did sorry and you missed all of the fun at wing house but i know you had family things thanks for coming out

see you guys later

Thursday, November 24, 2005 3:58 PM
Some of you outa town guys have got to see Johns car...all kidding aside pics dont do this thing any justice...its aboslutely beautiful...even more so when you talk to him and find out all the work thats gone itno this thing...its simply amazing it looks the way it does.

Join verbalwarfare.com

http://www.verbalwarfare.com/forum.php?referrerid=86

Thursday, November 24, 2005 5:49 PM
Thanks Ian, thats really weird though to hear that it looks different in person from the site pics, looks the same to me. It was kinda crazy though how many J's we had come out last night, it felt more like the winter meet than the actual winter meet .

Here's a couple pics that Donnie gave me off his cam...

And my future hotbodies submission

-- John

Thursday, November 24, 2005 7:01 PM
Ah!! That's Homer's ass!!

Sexy picture, John.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 1:17 PM
i couldnt go cuz my girl was due to give birth at anytime

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 2:17 PM
Congrats, BTW

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search