NEEDED!!! - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NEEDED!!!
Saturday, December 03, 2005 4:34 PM
Hey yall, got some news. My car was hit by a deer recently and the estimate turned out to be like 2200-2500 bucks, it hit my drivers side headlight, and well broke it along with other things.

Basically im in the market for a new drivers side headlight, drivers side fender, drivers door (coupe), razzi side skirts.

so my point is the dealership is takin their sweet ass time with it and im carless until then. So im gonna accept a check and i'm wondering if i should buy OEM or aftermarket stuff. Opinions and advice would be greatly helpful.

P.S.- know any good shops around the Raliegh area?

Re: NEEDED!!!
Saturday, December 03, 2005 4:51 PM
It really just depends on what you wanna do. Something similar just happened to me, but it was my gpa that hit my driver side fender. He got me new ones and paid for the paint. So im gettin aftermarket stuff instead of replacing it with OEM stuff. I would go aftermarket

Thanks
Shaun
www.ShowStopperTuning.com

Saturday, December 03, 2005 5:03 PM
i'd like to go w/ aftermarket but it's tough to find a decent price. Ebay is crap now, i'd rather ask the org.

if yall have anything you would be interested in parting with or know of let me know.

Saturday, December 03, 2005 5:28 PM
...a friend of mine owns a body shop, off of hillsboro st. call beryl rod collision...919-821-7226. let them know you are a friend of adams. they may be able to give you a good price. if you go there before tuesday, you can check out my cavi...heheheh..it is there now, they nare doing sound deadining stuff.

...don't hate!.. respect people that have talent, even if it is in something you don't like or understand.
Saturday, December 03, 2005 9:29 PM
good price on labor? i hope they can fix my door. it doesnt look bad but i'd say it would be cheaper to fix it than replace it..maybe the same goes for the fender.

Sunday, December 04, 2005 12:20 AM
gotta pic of the damage?

wait for it... wait for it... NOW GO!! ---> '02 LS Sport <---
Yahoo IM : buzz122 AIM : buzz122cav
Sunday, December 04, 2005 6:51 AM
Sketch Hack wrote:good price on labor? i hope they can fix my door. it doesnt look bad but i'd say it would be cheaper to fix it than replace it..maybe the same goes for the fender.

i used to do a little work in that body shop, before i got an office job. cheryl wont rip you off...unless the door is totally f'ed up, her guys can repair it, and guaranteeeed itll be cheaper than replacing it. call em up, friend.

...don't hate!.. respect people that have talent, even if it is in something you don't like or understand.
Monday, December 05, 2005 4:12 PM
i do have the pics but i cant upload them or anything. if BUZZ or anybody would like to post them for me so you guys would be able to really check out the damage it would be great. i'll send em to anybody to host. or post. im silly.

but to soul horse, my car is still gettin interior work done covered by warranty, so i gotta wait for that crap to get done. i.e.- passenger seat, driver's mirror, blowers, keyless entry, xm radio, and.........some other stuff. So it may be a little while but i assure u i will definetly talk to them first.

Monday, December 05, 2005 5:58 PM
^^^^^ its all good, friend. just let me know. my email is in my profile. one of these days, im gonna get together with you guys around town and we can at least see each others car, lol.

Monday, December 05, 2005 9:04 PM
i wish i could show you guys the damage but im unable to load pics for reasons unknown (see above)

Friday, December 16, 2005 12:31 PM
so i got my car back and the damage reamins. they've had it since nov. 28 and all they did was replace the battery and fix my ac. turns out there was a peice of foam blocking the vents. who'd a thought?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search