so i guess we should start talking bout it....FL J show 2010 - Page 2 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: so i guess we should start talking bout it....FL J show 2010
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 12:04 PM
^^^^^ *fair distance for me lol

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 1:19 PM
I like the idea of Panama City. Never been always wanted to go. I like Daytona for the idea of driving on the beach. Getting stuck is not much of a issue there. St. Augustine does have nice beaches and you can drive on as well (last time I checked).

A idea is do it where Saturday: We meet at a location for breakfast. eat BS etc.. Then cruise some roads to location B for lunch, maybe a park for grilling. Then end it at the Beach, or a dinner spot. Then Sunday could be beach day. just a idea.

I also like the idea of a poker run (always wanted to do one).

FU Tuning

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 1:52 PM
Too Whiney wrote:
A idea is do it where Saturday: We meet at a location for breakfast. eat BS etc.. Then cruise some roads to location B for lunch, maybe a park for grilling. Then end it at the Beach, or a dinner spot. Then Sunday could be beach day. just a idea.

this is the route i like the most....and hopefully we can get something like this going

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 6:33 PM
doesnt sound too much different than the end of the yr meet really, which turned out great so this sounds good as well

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Thursday, January 14, 2010 1:41 PM
I like the idea of Panama City, then some of you guys can drive 5+ hours for a show Not many of us over this way tho....but i'd help as much as I can. It would be nice, but we'd prolly have a better turnout with a location closer to everyone

I think the Beach/Cruise/Chill is perfect cause I plan to attend this years meet as i've missed the last 2

Convert 00+ headlights to 95-99
Thursday, January 14, 2010 2:37 PM
Too Whiney wrote:I like the idea of Panama City.

x3

I'd be more than happy to help, especially since I've been here my whole life. Pier Park would be a perfect meeting place and we could cruise Front Beach. I could probably do Daytona tho since I've already made a trip to Ocala

Saturday, January 16, 2010 4:14 PM
I'm down for Panama City Beach. As i am from the Pensacola area.
Saturday, January 16, 2010 4:59 PM
well this is all I have to add to this

First meet up in Daytona and grab something to eat around 8:00 am(Dennys , Golden Corral , Ihop) Then drive up A1A about 45 min to Marineland spend some time then drive up A1A about 30 min to St Aug .. LOTS of things to do and see in ST Aug

Marineland is $ 8.00 for 13 yrs + $3.50 for kids

Saturday, January 16, 2010 6:28 PM
CAVY 2NV wrote:well this is all I have to add to this

First meet up in Daytona and grab something to eat around 8:00 am(Dennys , Golden Corral , Ihop) Then drive up A1A about 45 min to Marineland spend some time then drive up A1A about 30 min to St Aug .. LOTS of things to do and see in ST Aug

Marineland is $ 8.00 for 13 yrs + $3.50 for kids

A1A is a nice ride. I have always wanted to go to Marineland as well. Also some places to camp in St. Augustine. Outlets for the lady's. The Beach in St. Augustine you can drive on as well.

FU Tuning

Monday, February 01, 2010 4:34 AM
bump.......

Tuesday, February 02, 2010 12:07 AM
the Jew-(i heart mountain dew) wrote:
Too Whiney wrote:

this is the route i like the most....and hopefully we can get something like this going
yes... if i'm in florida still

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Tuesday, February 02, 2010 4:11 AM
Fluffy wrote:
Too Whiney wrote:

yes... if i'm in florida still

como ????

Tuesday, February 02, 2010 6:00 AM
iunno i might be going to ohio for a little.. gotta take the minivan back to my mom after i rebuild the trans

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Tuesday, February 02, 2010 6:50 AM
you better be back.. i'm employing to help me do the Eco swap and turbo. even if I gotta kidnap you

Tuesday, February 02, 2010 7:08 AM
Panama City is cool...if its during Spring Break....but then it will be crazy packed

Are we still trying to make this a Southeast Meet? I've been to a couple decent beaches over in Jacksonville...more on the north side where my parents live around Yulee Amelia Island area. Have to ask my dad what beach it was that he took me to but we were able to drive on it. there were a lot of kite surfers out in the water and 4x4 trucks playing in the dunes. I think it was a park were you could camp at too <shrug>

Just thought I'd throw in my two cents

And the Bellview Biltmore is awesome! My wife and I stayed there for our first anniversary. She left the room one night to go get a soda and got freaked out cuz the lights started to dim at the far ends of the hallway and moved towards her from both sides. Wish I would've been with her for that one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, February 02, 2010 7:15 AM
Tuesday, February 02, 2010 7:33 AM
Steven Mercado wrote:
And the Bellview Biltmore is awesome! My wife and I stayed there for our first anniversary. She left the room one night to go get a soda and got freaked out cuz the lights started to dim at the far ends of the hallway and moved towards her from both sides. Wish I would've been with her for that one.

yea man we had many of beach meets at that hotel.....good times

Tuesday, February 02, 2010 7:57 AM
Steven Mercado wrote:Panama City is cool...if its during Spring Break....but then it will be crazy packed

Are we still trying to make this a Southeast Meet? I've been to a couple decent beaches over in Jacksonville...more on the north side where my parents live around Yulee Amelia Island area. Have to ask my dad what beach it was that he took me to but we were able to drive on it. there were a lot of kite surfers out in the water and 4x4 trucks playing in the dunes. I think it was a park were you could camp at too

Just thought I'd throw in my two cents

I think you speak of Huguenot Park. You can drive on it, nice white sand, Mayport in the back ground. Camping area.

I guess need to decide if we want a plan beach meet, or more of a cruise meet.

I vote for a more cruise meet, but still can include the beach.

FU Tuning

Tuesday, February 02, 2010 9:56 AM
I vote cruise.. we can always find a hotel to crash at that night as well

Monday, February 22, 2010 3:53 PM
Bringing this back from the dead, the Bash is a bit far for me so I'll probably be going to this, any closer to a set date?

Tuesday, February 23, 2010 3:56 AM
Cruisin4DrCav wrote:Bringing this back from the dead, the Bash is a bit far for me so I'll probably be going to this, any closer to a set date?

nope i have heard of no new info.....but maybe someone else would like to chime in

Tuesday, February 23, 2010 11:36 AM
Cruisin4DrCav wrote:Bringing this back from the dead, the Bash is a bit far for me so I'll probably be going to this, any closer to a set date?

nope i have heard of no new info.....but maybe someone else would like to chime in

It seems since Robert post a idea this post died. I guess no one liked his idea.

FU Tuning

Tuesday, February 23, 2010 2:29 PM
ok, I think its time some questions got answered..

1. are we all decided that we are NOT doing an actual show with track night and trophies?

2. if we all want to do the cruise idea, does everyone like the proposed route(s)?

3. when do we wanna do this? do we wanna stick with the middle of May like we have been the last few yrs or does anyone have any other suggestions?

Friday, February 26, 2010 7:12 PM
it would be a shame if there isn't a track night/show anymore. ivealways enjoyed going every year. however if this cruise meet bs happens I definitely won't be attending for the fact that it sounds dumb to me.

Car is for Sale!Supercharger kit is for sale!
Friday, February 26, 2010 8:45 PM
if enough people are doing this ( whatever "this" is yet) some GA people such as myself may come on down...

Saturday, February 27, 2010 3:44 AM
personally, I wanna do an actual show.. but as far as I know, Blue will no longer front the money for the trophies and I dont think anyone else will either. its a sad, sad thing.. depressing, really.. probably the main reason I'm gonna go to OH in August

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search