2001 m45 supercharged cavy - Page 2 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2001 m45 supercharged cavy
Friday, February 19, 2010 7:00 PM
if im not mistaking i think its painted carbon fiber. at least last i remember.

Friday, February 19, 2010 7:12 PM
griderusmc( da beaner ) wrote:if im not mistaking i think its painted carbon fiber. at least last i remember.

I think it was carbon fiber hood that was painted with a green clear. I'm sure Kyle can clear that up.

FU Tuning

Friday, February 19, 2010 7:13 PM
its purdy.

Friday, February 19, 2010 7:42 PM
its VIS Carbon Fiber Invader hood with HOK Kand Apple Green Paint.
Friday, February 19, 2010 10:17 PM
94MazdaB wrote:its VIS Carbon Fiber Invader hood with HOK Kand Apple Green Paint.

Thats what I was thinking it was ,at least from what I remember about it the last time I saw it ..

I really like that hood on the car ,,,But then I do like green. and I think it would look nice on my green car ..

Friday, February 19, 2010 11:40 PM
haha yea the hood is bad, i love it, i dident order a cf hood, a trunk lol, and the money thing i filed income and i got a pretty good bit back
Saturday, February 20, 2010 5:28 AM
Gary H wrote:haha yea the hood is bad, i love it, i dident order a cf hood, a trunk lol, and the money thing i filed income and i got a pretty good bit back

Really you did not order a CF hood ?? In this post you said you did.....

Gary H wrote:lol word that, im keeping the cavy, just ordered a carbon fiber hood for it , new pulley for the supercharger :p

Can you tell the truth about anything ???? I have a few nice words about your kind , but Im sure it will get me banned from the org ..LOLOL

Saturday, February 20, 2010 5:33 AM
lol the thread is terrible. the truth is, you didn't order anything, and all of this is a lie because some ppl called you out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Saturday, February 20, 2010 8:40 AM
I dont give a Damn what Ya'll think sheesh @!#$in give me some slack @!#$! This place is really starting to suck from all the kid drama thats getting started.i mean Damn i planned on coming to ohio to the meet but the hell with that now
Saturday, February 20, 2010 9:17 AM
i mean damn, can u not have a typo?? hell yall want perfection out of this website. im stopping the drama here cause im deleting my account, this drama for no reason is uncalled for/ out
Saturday, February 20, 2010 11:35 AM
JHand wrote:You just got this a week or so ago and are selling it already?

I was going to buy it from Kyle if you didn't, i was next on the list.
Good luck, thats a great car, Kyle put a lot of work into it.
i knew it looked familiar......

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Saturday, February 20, 2010 1:38 PM
Is this the same car?....... im just curious lol

http://bham.craigslist.org/cto/1602914435.html
Saturday, February 20, 2010 1:49 PM
Random Guy wrote:Is this the same car?....... im just curious lol

http://bham.craigslist.org/cto/1602914435.html
looks like it is

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Saturday, February 20, 2010 2:04 PM
no, that car was built by a guy named Elyk and sold to a guy named Hary G.

;P

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Saturday, February 20, 2010 6:43 PM
Man that car needs a real owner ill give you 1500 for it

Saturday, February 20, 2010 6:50 PM
Good luck deleting your account.

FU Tuning

Sunday, February 21, 2010 4:30 AM
Now he wants $4500! hahaha.

I really do love the bumperless and primer pictures with the words "this car has been real taken care of"

Sunday, February 21, 2010 1:07 PM
Viper98912 wrote:Now he wants $4500! hahaha.

I really do love the bumperless and primer pictures with the words "this car has been real taken care of"

its funny you say that because it doesnt mean exterior wise. the car runs perfect. that what he means by that statement. so if you still trying to criticize the car, your just making yourself look like @$$.
Sunday, February 21, 2010 1:55 PM
94MazdaB wrote:

its funny you say that because it doesnt mean exterior wise. the car runs perfect. that what he means by that statement. so if you still trying to criticize the car, your just making yourself look like @$$.

Really? Did he say "exterior does need some work, but..."? Is that what he meant? Are you speaking for him? Because when a majority of your pictures of the item that is for sale is of the exterior, what message are you really trying to convey? There's ONE engine pic. Then everything else is of the exterior.

And btw, you only get 3 stock wheels, not 4.

Stop lying to yourself or trying to defend. While yes, it may seem like I'm being a little bit of an ass, I don't really care if other people think I'm an ass, because I'm sure that many people on here, especially those that know me personally, know I'm speaking truth. If you're trying to sell something, you better make a damn good effort at making it look good.

Sunday, February 21, 2010 2:10 PM

This! LOL
Sunday, February 21, 2010 2:49 PM
Viper98912 wrote:

Stop lying to yourself or trying to defend. While yes, it may seem like I'm being a little bit of an ass, I don't really care if other people think I'm an ass, because I'm sure that many people on here, especially those that know me personally, know I'm speaking truth. If you're trying to sell something, you better make a damn good effort at making it look good.

+1 Viper knows his @!#$, he sold me his suspension a while ago and the way he presented it and worked negotiations with me I ended up driving all the way to Atlanta just to get it.

Not only did he get a sale from me, but he sold more random things to the other people with me.

As a "retired" salesman I can tell you one thing, its all in how you present your product, sure your motor may have been babied but youre lying to your customers about random things. You know the exterior needs work so 3500-4500 is steep, you know the car needs certain repairs you need to be willing to negotiate at all costs especially in this economy.

My old car, Skyla, was a work of art IMO and others can tell you the time, sweat, and tears that were put into that car and at the end of the day although everything else on her was working the motor blew so I negotiated a trade as payment for a tow for my new project I was working on at the time. You also came on here getting all pissy instead off accepting the criticism or once again negotiating.

These guys on here are not here to piss you off or try to make you lose money, essentially they are trying to help you, they are veterans in the car game, especially in the J-body game and they know what they are talking about. I mean come on man JDM Civic and Integra Shells sell for more than a running boosted cavalier with more HP than what you're putting out with a perfect exterior.

Remember although we have all loved our J-Bodies at some point and time, it is still a J-Body.

Sunday, February 21, 2010 4:14 PM
lol retired......

o and fyi op if you wana flip a car maybe you should fix it at least a little before trying to sell it for more then you bought. like repaint it, get the 4th rim, maybe even spruce it up some??

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Sunday, February 21, 2010 7:22 PM
Torres @ SpeedZone wrote:
These guys on here are not here to piss you off or try to make you lose money, essentially they are trying to help you, they are veterans in the car game, especially in the J-body game and they know what they are talking about. I mean come on man JDM Civic and Integra Shells sell for more than a running boosted cavalier with more HP than what you're putting out with a perfect exterior.

as true as that statement is, that is the most retarded thing in the world. you say that a j-body is just a j-body.. but in reality, a Civic and Integra is just a Civic and Integra. those cars were purpose-made for the same reason Cavaliers were made - cheap, reliable transportation for the middle-lower class. there is absolutely NOTHING about a Civic that makes it anymore special than a j... its all about popularity and fads. and the ludicrous part about the whole thing is their popular for racing, yet Z24s will walk Civic Si's all day long (when comparably modded)..... yes here, lemme throw down $5k for a gutted Integra shell cause the steering wheel is on the other side. damn ppl are stupid... they say ppl like me are stupid for putting money into a j-body, but there are blithering RETARDS who pay thousands for alot less

/off topic

what Fluffy said is spot-on to what I meant to say in my first post... I guess I kinda got lost

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Sunday, February 21, 2010 8:15 PM
im talkin not for anyone except for myself- i owned the car. i drove it 4.5 hours to deliver the car as it sat. i sold it for cash cheaper than what he is tryint o sell it for, so yeah Gary is obviously trying to flip the car but its not going to work from my opinion.
Monday, February 22, 2010 7:27 AM
yall act like yall was just back in highschool drama/drama/drama/ and on with the drama..dont u know when enough is enough? damn i aint selling the car so dont worry about it.
and yea exterior may not be the best thing in the world but damn it runs like brand new, kyle did a good job on it, so quit hating =]
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search