Part out?? 03 Cavalier parts - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Part out?? 03 Cavalier parts
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 6:29 PM
so heres the fate

anyone looking for any specific parts? trying to decide to buy it back or not

Re: Part out?? 03 Cavalier parts
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 6:33 PM
ill take the side skirts and mirrors.

DOPER.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 6:34 PM
The plastic caps that snap oder the front upper seat belt anchor bolts, and the shifter boot assembly if its a manual transmission

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 7:05 PM
damn that sucks to see. im sure you could buy it back and part it out for a profit. good luck. what happened?

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 7:12 PM
Both doors if good deal, and no rust. Im only 2.5 hours away.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 7:13 PM
Any of the fog lamp bulbs good or headlamps?
Tockio D specs?

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 7:18 PM
Ill grab up the front bumper if the price is right. I just want the lip from it more or less.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 7:22 PM
Sorry.for double, but pm me a price you think for both doors, eibach front and rear bar, and AEM clutch res beaker.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 7:26 PM
i would be interested in the front and rear bumpers pending price and shipping costs.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 7:30 PM
Whole LS kit. Ofcourse pending your asking price. Also would probably pick it up.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 7:53 PM
(tabs) wrote:damn that sucks to see. im sure you could buy it back and part it out for a profit. good luck. what happened?

X2.

Im also wondering what happened because the hoods F'd, but front bumper looks untouched. I wish i was closer for LSS kit too. DAMN

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 8:04 PM
don't tell me those were the clear corner headlights? And can I get dibs on the tails?

Oh and sorry to hear man. Hope u are OK and all.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, February 23, 2011 8:51 PM

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 8:23 PM
is the grill still have the tabs or most of them??
Sucks that the rad went back far enough to trigger the bags. but even with that hit should be repairable by insurance. if not id totally buy it back and fix it.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 8:25 PM
VULTURES !!!

jk

That really sucks stephen, I guess its safe to assume we wont be seeing you on the 5th? I hope you arent hurt, and I am really sorry to see this happen, you cant ever seem to catch a break. If you need help with anything let me know.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 8:35 PM
damn stephen! I'm sorry! you okay bud? Seems like all the Silver cavs are getting into wrecks.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 8:56 PM
how for the super tones?

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 8:58 PM
Chuckles2002 wrote:damn stephen! I'm sorry! you okay bud? Seems like all the Silver cavs are getting into wrecks.

you shut your whore mouth !

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 9:02 PM
my silver one is just getting ready to be daily driven again..... but hope i dont wreck her.... like i wrecked ur mom last night. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 10:34 PM
Ben D(Silver J on 1Nines) wrote:.. like i wrecked ur mom last night. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SO..you're the guy she was talking bout this morning..something about a small penis, and worst sex ever.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 10:46 PM
Haha, that sounds about right for Ben,, my mom said the same thing.

I mean... whhaaaaat ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, February 23, 2011 10:47 PM

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 11:55 PM
Roofy wrote:The plastic caps that snap oder the front upper seat belt anchor bolts, and the shifter boot assembly if its a manual transmission

Hell, if possible, PM me a price for the entire center console. Me gots an idea.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Thursday, February 24, 2011 4:19 AM
Was going home from work, driving behind a truck at 45-50mph(speed limit 45) when the truck swerves over into the next lane only for me to find out he was swerving to pass a line of stopped cars and i couldn't see there was cars in front of him, didn't stop in time so i rear ended a suburban.

Parts list of aftermarket parts that may come up for sale, this is off memory so i may be leaving something out

Tein SS with EDFC.. just ordered last friday from APP.. waiting to show up. but brand new... paid 1800.
xtreme tuner body kit, front is heavily modified to no longer look like a cover, molded grille peice and molded to a factory bumper. there is no "bump" by the fenders. rear lip is attached to a brand new aftermarket rear bumper with "chevrolet" already missing from it. The top "bumps" that go around the license plate have been removed for a cleaner look and the lip edge is seamed to the bumper, side skirts are untouched brand new
Carbon fiber hood(the one in my sig)
02 spoilerless trunk painted silver
99 toyo tails, outters brand new from gm inners were brand new from gm but have been on the car for maybe a year. all 4 peices have 4 coats of clear coat on them so they are not faded. Also comes with harness to allow to plug directly into factory taillight plugs.(made this myself using all oem connectors)
stock 02 tails
eibach sway bars, front is new, rear is used
b&m short throw, i dont think they even make this anymore?
99z24 wheels with brand new 225/50/16 General UHP tires
used rear axle with intregrated "sway" bar, bought to build a spare rear axle so i could do the neon brakes and hub spacers along with other stuff and just swap the axle out.
99 grand am gt aluminum control arms, modified for jbodys with prothane bushings pressed in already
99 malibu aluminum knuckles for nwf swap
03 valve cover, was the original one off my car since i put on a spare i painted
03 fuel rail, was the original one off my car since i put on a spare i painted
Vibrant polished strut bars, used
brand new GM rear hubs with abs, these are $250 a pop, both sitting on a shelf brand new with new oem bolts
10mm wheel spacers (5x100 and 5x112) hubcentric to 57.1, perfect for jbodies
arp longer wheel studs, part number avialable later, if i remember right they are 1/2" or 1" longer for the corvettes that use the same studs

anything else on the car is stock, shoot me offers so i know what i can get rid of parts for to know if i should bother with buying it back.

REDECO wrote:ill take the side skirts and mirrors.

will keep it in mind, how much you thinking?

Roofy wrote:The plastic caps that snap oder the front upper seat belt anchor bolts, and the shifter boot assembly if its a manual transmission

Hell, if possible, PM me a price for the entire center console. Me gots an idea.

noted, the shift boot is kind of worn down though, little tears in it. Surprisingly none have gotten worse since the B&M short throw.

CrAzY Z24 wrote:Sorry.for double, but pm me a price you think for both doors, eibach front and rear bar, and AEM clutch res beaker.

No rust that i know of, maybe a little on the bottom lip where water likes to collect but I'm not 100%, window motors are a little weak and the pass door has a paintline when someone blended the fender into the door they left the molding on so when i pulled the moldings off it left the line. I have the moldings though to to cover it up if need be. and just throw offers out there.. i need to know if its worth buying back, im not going to set a price for you to not be interested after i buy it back. rear bar is used, front bar is brand new never used.

SLOCAV wrote:Any of the fog lamp bulbs good or headlamps?
Tockio D specs?

fogs are okay probably, they are modified with blazer projectors in them, headlights are toast.
dspecs i sold off last year.. I have a set of Tein SS with edfc brand new though. hell haven't even got them from shipping yet. just bought last week.. that money would look good right now.

TheSundownFire (GME Chat) wrote:Ill grab up the front bumper if the price is right. I just want the lip from it more or less.

lip is messed up too

blucavvy wrote:i would be interested in the front and rear bumpers pending price and shipping costs.

Jack Jenkins wrote:Whole LS kit. Ofcourse pending your asking price. Also would probably pick it up.

front bumper is trashed... obviously.. and the rear bumper is busted because i just got rearended on monday.. and to think i was being nice not making the girl pay to fix it..

05xtremecav wrote:don't tell me those were the clear corner headlights? And can I get dibs on the tails?

yep them rare clear corners.. im hoping the clear reflectors on both side is still good, if so im taking them and sell them maybe.

bluedriftcavy(a.k.a. wayne) wrote:is the grill still have the tabs or most of them??
Sucks that the rad went back far enough to trigger the bags. but even with that hit should be repairable by insurance. if not id totally buy it back and fix it.

I don't know, im thinking the car is worth maybe 4 grand.. maybe. and this is my only vehicle.. so i need a vehicle to get around asap. the radiator is soooo far back the thottle body is stuck in WOT position.. almost thinking the intake manifold may be busted at least but i haven't taken a close look at it.

MRThompson (jrthompson) wrote:how for the super tones?

One is bent to hell, unsure if they still work

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, February 24, 2011 4:23 AM

Thursday, February 24, 2011 5:02 AM
How about that stock hood in the first pic.

sucks to see stephen. i was looking forward to seeing the bumper go on the car. guess now you should make some cash off this and go get you something better.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, February 24, 2011 8:05 AM
I'd say sell what you have off of the car....or whatever they'd let you grab without having to buy it back. Most people will show interest in buying stuff, but then back out. It'd be a long drawn out process before you'd see any real beneficial return from selling the stuff.

Glad you're okay, man. Don't let it get you down too much. You were able to walk away (relatively, i'm assuming) unharmed.

Thursday, February 24, 2011 12:47 PM
PM'd good sir.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search