Part out?? 03 Cavalier parts - Page 2 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Part out?? 03 Cavalier parts
Thursday, February 24, 2011 1:47 PM
what about those ls sport wheels?

Thursday, February 24, 2011 2:54 PM
Pm'd

Thursday, February 24, 2011 3:18 PM
Thursday, February 24, 2011 3:38 PM
he is gonna fix it! maybe...

Thursday, February 24, 2011 7:00 PM
sorry for lack of responses.. i have tons of PMs to go through so i will work on getting back to those PMs tomorrow hoping the insurance company gives me info of whats going on.. there is a possibility i will fix it as ben seems to have a shell for me to chop up. but i dunno. may have found a replacement too but it just depends on what goes on.

Friday, February 25, 2011 9:30 PM
price on them controlarms ? and im thinkin the strut bars too for the sedan

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Saturday, February 26, 2011 9:48 PM
How much for the Z wheels

boostedz24
Sunday, February 27, 2011 5:57 AM
More updates.. Car did total, i got more then I expected out of it (5100), Have been calling on a lot of cavaliers, lower miles, ls sports etc trying to find a replacement and all but one have sold already so i had them preapprove me and will hear back monday. Can't find me another manual so that is disappointing..I plan on buying it back and either rebuilding it just to have a car to drive or i'll part it out. I also found this low miles 05 silver envoy i'm tempted to go with but can't justify it enough needing a suv, but if i get that i will probably be stepping out of the car scene and part everything out. I will be sure to make a new post if i decide to part out with a complete list of parts and photos. Those who have pm'd me on parts i will be keeping your messages so if i do part out i will contact you first on if your still interested in what you asked about. Thanks.

Monday, February 28, 2011 4:54 AM
well the envoy would hold all your lighting equipment lol. if u did get that you can join trailvoy.com and check out all the stuff they do over there. its like the jbo was 10 years ago with the clear hvac knobs lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Sunday, March 06, 2011 10:46 PM
still wanna unload them control arms ?

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Sunday, March 13, 2011 11:14 PM
how much to buy the whole car?

Monday, March 14, 2011 12:46 AM
he is keeping the car and fixing it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search