URGENT WTB List!!! Please Read!!! - Page 2 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: URGENT WTB List!!! Please Read!!!
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 7:41 AM
i have the shift boot with trim piece.may have the harness for the radio and sunvisors have to check.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 8:38 PM
Kyle aka evilcom123 wrote:i have the shift boot with trim piece.may have the harness for the radio and sunvisors have to check.

Does the boot have any rips or holes? And if you have the harness and sunvisors that would be great. Pics would also be great too. If you got them PM me or post on here. Thanks

Friday, March 25, 2011 10:46 PM
trOll wrote:
Robtco99 wrote:U pull and pay in Carthage (Cincinnati) had a bunch of 3rd gen cavs a couple weeks ago when I was out there. Cheap prices and no shipping.....

/Wave HI ROB!

Robtco99 wrote:U pull and pay in Carthage (Cincinnati) had a bunch of 3rd gen cavs a couple weeks ago when I was out there. Cheap prices and no shipping.....

HOLYYYSNCHNIEKES!!!11 JBOC REUNION!!!

Congrats on the job Chris.

Parting out and for sale. | Thanks JBO!

Saturday, March 26, 2011 8:21 AM
/sniffle

I miss the JBOC !!! I miss Erik too, he's a Douche bag tho ^_~ jay kay!
/bump for Chris getting more shizz he needs.

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
-Saint Augustine
Sunday, March 27, 2011 7:26 PM
thanks guys. and progress is slow, but it's coming along. I got the new fender, intake filter, and splash guards installed. Still waiting on my dash and arm rest to get here. Next major thing... PAINT!! (finally)
Work has been a bit slow too so parts won't be coming as fast as planned for now, but things should pick up here in the next couple weeks.

Thursday, March 31, 2011 3:47 AM
BlackEco wrote:
trOll wrote:

/Wave HI ROB!

HOLYYYSNCHNIEKES!!!11 JBOC REUNION!!!

Congrats on the job Chris.

!!!Jeepers !!!! It is a reunion ....

What the hell happened to your car?

I'd say Brian and I could paint it but the last car he's about to paint is my little brothers probally because of his back.

Quote: no ofence man but if you have so much experience in all that why does your car look like crap?

Thursday, March 31, 2011 3:53 AM
trOll wrote:/sniffle

I miss the JBOC !!! I miss Erik too, he's a Douche bag tho ^_~ jay kay!
/bump for Chris getting more shizz he needs.

I just read troll's post about Erik. I agree, ROLF

Quote: no ofence man but if you have so much experience in all that why does your car look like crap?

Thursday, March 31, 2011 10:37 AM
Yellowcavailer wrote:What the hell happened to your car?

I'd say Brian and I could paint it but the last car he's about to paint is my little brothers probally because of his back.

Well I've been unemployed for years and it took its toll on my car. My car was also broken into a year ago which left the interior a mess(hense why i need the dash bezel and arm rest). Then on top of that, I lost my license for an unpaid stop light ticket(my mistake).
I get the license back May 10th though so she will be back on the road soon.
As for paint if you and Brian could that would be great but its no big deal if he can't. I have a couple small things to fix up still before I can move on to paint anyway so it would be a couple months till im ready for the booth. if it's ever a possibility though let me know

Friday, April 01, 2011 3:25 AM
Brian's back won't hold up. He's just basically going to be down when we are working chris's (my brothers cars) for moral support.

I've got a guy you could talk to paint the car he'll do a good job. He just started his own business. He's been doing it locally with another business for several years. when your closer to getting it done email me. I don't know if he's ready for new clients because he just got a paint booth and he was backed up.

Friday, April 01, 2011 11:45 AM
yeah i understand completely.

but i will for sure let you know about paint when the time comes

Monday, April 04, 2011 3:03 PM
and also if anyone is interested, here is my spring progress thread
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=46&i=443854&t=443854

Monday, April 04, 2011 3:55 PM
i got my license suspended too...but mine was for having 12 points on my license...damn lead foot syndrome!
did u find tails yet?? what about 00-02 headlight brackets? have both. tails are 2000-2002 tho...idk if i wanna
part with my toyos tho, as i just got them! im in the process of fixing my cav from an accident too!

Monday, April 04, 2011 4:12 PM
well my accident was about 4 years ago, but it was all fixed minus paint. I just haven't had the money to keep up with the car and it took its tool on her.

As for parts though, I need to put them on hold so I can focus on actually getting my license reinstated and paying for my new tags, ID, etc..
I am still always looking for good deals though so I'll keep your tails and brackets in mind. If you could PM me with a price for both that would be great.

The current WTB list is:
Interior:
-03-05 Stock Shift Boot*
-03-05 Stock E-Brake Boot*
-Graphite Headliner w/o sunroof
-Graphite Sun Visors
-03-05 Stock Graphite LS Sport Seats (Front & Rear)
-03-05 Stock Stereo Wiring Harness*
-03-05 Stock Steering Wheel Center Piece/Air Bag Cover*

Exterior:
-00-02 Headlight Brackets* (Purchase Pending)
-00-02 Impact Absorber/Crush Guard*
-00-02 Stock Radiator Cover*
-95-99 Stock Tails (Purchase Pending)
or
-95-99 Toyota Tails w/ wire pigtails

I can't make any purchases ATM, but if anyone has any of these parts please let me know. I will pick up on purchasing parts again soon!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search