Exclusive J's - Page 2 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Exclusive J's
Friday, March 25, 2005 5:41 PM
Well, money is always an issue for me, but then I found that you can do it in monthly payments, for really cheap, so thats what Im doing

Friday, March 25, 2005 6:30 PM
lol nice job lee

andy i like the banner

Saturday, March 26, 2005 8:57 AM
Check out the NW Ohio post for a list for meeting places and members
Saturday, March 26, 2005 11:19 PM
I got bored today

Enjoy:

And now what I call - Project I hate snowdrifts -

Thats just a little fiberglass kit to hold it together till I get time to work on it

Well, like I said, I was bored
Sunday, March 27, 2005 4:18 PM
well that sucks, hope it turns out good. hey lee do you still have that wing you used to have or not?

Sunday, March 27, 2005 7:52 PM
No man, sorry, sold that thing over a year ago
Sunday, March 27, 2005 8:24 PM
tahts what i thought but i wasnt sure, you know any good looking wings that arnt to big and tall?

Sunday, March 27, 2005 10:06 PM
1. hotbug1776 - Tiffin (central location for just about everyone who's posted here)
2. redalert - whereever is good for me...don't know how soon everything will be on the car and i'm still stock but whatever.
3. leetoney - Tiffin/Findlay/BG anywhere around there, I wouldnt mind going up to Toledo either - just not every time.
4.emokidpsy- same as lee
5.cbrenn71- i dont' do clubs, but i do do meets, it lets me help others out, as well as get some fiberglass side jobs

well, so far that's 3 for Tiffin area, but most if not all are willing to travel to Toledo once in a while. I say we hold the first meet at Jed's BBQ and Brew and get the season sorted out for those who want to meet regularly. I'll leave the directiond up to BWC (sorry, got it wrong in the other post) and Mark Futey since they are locals. I know how to get there via rte 20 (it's right next to Harbour freight). I'll also post this in the Exclusive J's post.

cbrenn71, talk with Lee about his kit (he needs help bad!!!) and you should be able to hang out and not be an official member, gives you something to do when your bored.

I got the car done and the first oil change is this weekend, I can do something on Saturday if we all agree. but if it's too soon then just let me know.

Sunday, March 27, 2005 11:40 PM
well this sucks. i was looking at the date of the gmscb again and i realized taht i cant go this year. i have a wedding i have to go to that weekend. this sucks

Monday, March 28, 2005 1:48 PM
This weekend is no good for me, Sorry
Monday, March 28, 2005 5:11 PM
what about my ride dont know how far from toledo i am but man i need sumthin to do

let me know

Monday, March 28, 2005 11:45 PM
juggalo4life wrote:what about my ride dont know how far from toledo i am but man i need sumthin to do

let me know

do you still live in Rayland (according to your cardomain site)? if so, you looking at 4 hours drive one way to Toledo. Toledo is at the other end of Ohio, but if you still want to come, I got no problem with it, as long as no one else does. Then again, I gotta show luv for a fellow juggalo.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 8:14 AM
true true mmfcl...4 hrs is a toss for me....

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 8:31 AM
juggalo4life wrote:what about my ride dont know how far from toledo i am but man i need sumthin to do

let me know

WOW i really like that cav. Nice work! The pre 03 rear end conversions own on the new body style!

BTW im from a little bit south of Cleveland and ide be interested in meeting up or a club even. Not real sure how far toledo is tho...

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 10:52 AM
hstylez - your about a 2 hour trip for the cleveland area.

Those from the east should probably take the T-pike since Jeds is just north of the rte 20 exit in Maumee area.

still waiting on BWC and Mark for an update on them.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 10:56 PM
So are you guys meeting soon or what? Should i be looking in a different thread?

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 11:31 PM
well, with all this talk of Cleveland people wanting to come now, we should move over towards Sandusky more, it's easier to find IMO (due to Cedar Point) and there are literally hundreds of places to meet and eat. I'm still up for a Toledo meet, and Cleveland meet also. Just lookin out for all those who still need to buy gas. the prices are not coming down, so it's unfair to some if they have to drive the farthest. Let's work this out on here, before we meet.
Hstylez - We should meet ASAP, the big thing is schedules, I can only meet on the weekend, where some have to work on the weekend. But don't worry, we'll meet, we did a few times last year, even had a picnic (that was a fun time huh Lee)

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 12:18 PM
You bet, we had some good times over the summer. Cant wait to see everyone again. Well, off to throw on my engine mounts

Peace
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 5:46 PM
im defnitley in the only reason i havnt been on the posts regionally is because i just found it... lol... my car... let me know if i can get in... Http://www.cardomain.com/id/donsextremecavy

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 6:30 PM
hey guys, sorry, its been awhile here....been working on my talon the last few nights, even though by all means my sunfire is the car that needs the work. long ways to go yet....anyways, as for a meet, i dont know...a park would be a good place, maybe we can have some kind of cook out or something, since its starting to get nice out.....got a park here in BG, its nice....down with that? my sunfire would be able to make it to the park here too. so thatd be a plus SOOO.....how about a meet, here in BG at the park, on the 23rd of april. set it up for 2:00P well make it a BBQ, everyone can bring something...pound of hamburger or something, chips....whatever....maybe i can have some mine and marks banners done by then so you guys can check em out. BTW andrew...andy...whichever you prefer...names Keith...marks in florida right now, that why he hasnt been postin......lemme know what you guys think...BTW anyone can come...this doesnt have to be a Exclusive J's thing, you dont have to be interested in being in the club to come.....lets make this a J body thing in general...everyone show up....

lol, 4th, oh well, im working on it.
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 6:33 PM
Sounds good to me... im kind of good with bg but where exactly at in bg is it...

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 7:18 PM
just an fyi i wont be able to go to any meets till after april 30

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 9:13 PM
hotbug i agree as far as where to meet. Sandusky is real ez to get to cuz ive been to Cedar Point before. Just keep me informed. A BBQ doesnt sound like a bad idea either. I usually work during the day on saturday till 5 but im good for the night....

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 11:31 PM
emokidpsy wrote:just an fyi i wont be able to go to any meets till after april 30

you traffic law breaking mo fo (LOL)

I'm down for the BG meet. anyone that needs directions post up I can get you door to door in most cases. BG is not to bad to get to from Cleveland. So, hstylez if you need some directions, just give me your city, and I'll get you to the meet location. Also, we should handle some bidnezz while we BBQ, like setup the next meet date and location. REMEMBER state parks are now $5 to park, and they will ticket you, so take that into account.

Oh, and BWC, Andy is good, my mom used to call me...well, nevermind.

Thursday, March 31, 2005 8:09 AM
from fostoria ohio to where ever you guys are goin to meet...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search