Exclusive J's - Page 3 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Exclusive J's
Thursday, March 31, 2005 9:29 AM
hotbug my zipcode is 44149, if you could get me directions when you have time i would really appreciate it! Thanks man

Thursday, March 31, 2005 6:00 PM
yeah, this isnt a state park, this is a city park....theres not be a parking fee.

lol, 4th, oh well, im working on it.
Thursday, March 31, 2005 6:07 PM
so when we going to get these banners made up,i got my cash right here.

Thursday, March 31, 2005 6:22 PM
Here is one banners just messing around i got some others i can make up if yu want me to let meknow ... im pretty good with making web pages... got top of the line software to make it to let me know what you guys think about the web page thing... got any comments you can e-mail me at jrickard19@aol.com or im there... its up to you guys im not leading nothing just thought i would help out...

Thursday, March 31, 2005 6:48 PM
lookin for something really elegant...really fnacy looking....do it. lol. would anyone be too terribly disappointed if this meet got switched to the 30th Of April?

Thursday, March 31, 2005 7:17 PM
here are a few more..

Friday, April 01, 2005 6:23 AM
if we move it to the 30th is there anyway we can take it to upper? i have tennis nol's there that day and i dont know how long it would take. ill find out more info later if you guys are interested.

Saturday, April 02, 2005 6:22 AM
30th is good for me. BG, Upper, wherever is ok.
Saturday, April 02, 2005 8:39 AM
I invited Jnickle, but no response as of yet, I can try again at a later time. BG, upper, doesn't matter as long as we get some more cars and people there this time.

Saturday, April 02, 2005 7:29 PM
id rather do it in BG....i honestly dont know how much i trust the sunfire yet....

Sunday, April 03, 2005 1:28 AM
Emo- any way you can try to make the BG? how long you got to stay for the tennis? just Whoopass and hustle north, we'll be there for a while I'm betting. If your unsure, just call someone's cell and let them know either way. upper is a haul for the Toledo peeps, heck it's a pretty good jump for me.

Sunday, April 03, 2005 6:29 AM
i can try, it just depends on how long it takes to get done adn get back t otiffin on the bus. ill give lee a call if he's going.

Sunday, April 03, 2005 2:47 PM
I should be there, so Ill have my cell on me.
Sunday, April 03, 2005 7:54 PM
i just got back from sb..so did a meet go down for march 30th ..if so how did it go..

Sunday, April 03, 2005 11:54 PM
Mark Futey wrote:i just got back from sb..so did a meet go down for march 30th ..if so how did it go..

No, no meet until the 30th of this month. You better bring some SB boobie/thong pics or some people may not come for a second meet

Monday, April 04, 2005 7:40 AM
lol...word..

Monday, April 04, 2005 12:30 PM
didnt get any pics, but did see alot of sweet j's driving down there..Keith im not selling the air ride anymore..i decided to suck it up and pay the payments..i dropped my cell in the ocean so i dont know your number anymore but if u got time hit up my house phone 419-872-2005

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 7:15 PM
TTT....who alls ganna make it to BG the 30th?

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 11:22 PM
I'm there, putting the Eyelids on after I make the pattern this weekend, they will look a little out of place until I get the hood final painted, but at night who cares, and I do most of my driving at night.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 11:49 AM
Im there so...

1. BWC
2. Andy
3. Lee

^^^^ Like we will get 10 ^^^^ HAHAHA

Well, Im hunting down everyone who doesnt go......oh wait........You are all prolly bigger than me. What I meant to say was.....ummmmm.......

later
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 5:58 PM
4.if i can get there in time, can someone send me the directions?thx

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 9:31 PM
im ganna get the exact addy to the park tomorrow so you guys can mapquest it.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 11:30 PM
Hey Lee, and I know where you work too (or at least where your car is during the day)

Emokidpsy (Damn I wish I could remember names ) from tiffin to BG right I'll get you a map and directions. you'll have mail

BWC I mapped it out to "City Park Drive" in the park with my streets and trips. that's where we are having it, right? just West of the corner of Conneaut and Fairview?

Thursday, April 07, 2005 1:01 PM
correct

Thursday, April 07, 2005 3:29 PM
1. BWC
2. Andy
3. Lee
4. Maybe Tony (emokidpsy)

Any others? It will be fun times!

Andy...When I get paid for it, Ill call it a job
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search