FINAL Columbus Caravan info for the bash! - Page 8 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: FINAL Columbus Caravan info for the bash!
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 11:50 AM
That sucks Erin.. Will you at least have it for the bash? That means you gotta take time to put it on huh? with only 2.5 days left

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 12:10 PM
i dont mind bringing it but i only have 2 controllers so unless someone wants to bring 2 more

Z24 Cardomain Site ll ZQ8 Car Domain Site
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 12:15 PM
WHITECAVY wrote:That sucks Erin.. Will you at least have it for the bash? That means you gotta take time to put it on huh? with only 2.5 days left

I hope. Trey's picking it up from them tonight so he can fiberglass the cracks (they were going to charge $400 to repair the cracks and for paint!) and will drop it off tomorrow. They said they would get it done.

The way my luck has been going, I dont even feel like going anymore

-Erin

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 12:31 PM
HotLiLCavZ wrote:
WHITECAVY wrote:That sucks Erin.. Will you at least have it for the bash? That means you gotta take time to put it on huh? with only 2.5 days left

I hope. Trey's picking it up from them tonight so he can fiberglass the cracks (they were going to charge $400 to repair the cracks and for paint!) and will drop it off tomorrow. They said they would get it done.

The way my luck has been going, I dont even feel like going anymore

Dont say that Erin, dont let that wing put a damper on the whole trip.. Thats nothing compared to other things that could go wrong ya know.?

Geeds Ill bring 1 of my controllers, Ill ask Mat to bring one of his too.

306 TQ
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 12:41 PM
BTW- John(AKA juggalo4life) I called you today and left you a message to see if you were still coming.. Just trying to see who we need to wait for Friday morning

306 TQ
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 12:51 PM
It's not just the wing, it seems like everything is starting to go wrong or breaking. After this trip, I'm not even going to touch the car except to drive it to point A and B. I'm going on a car break lol.

-Erin

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 12:59 PM
I still have to paint the shaved trunk

Quote: no ofence man but if you have so much experience in all that why does your car look like crap?

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 3:32 PM
Yellowcavailer wrote:I still have to paint the shaved trunk

Damn man, well u got about a day and a half hehe

306 TQ
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 5:08 PM
yea david ill bring one of my controllers, but lets hope that jason has some extra tv's.

2000 Camaro V6.
| SLP Loudmouth | CAI Intake | HID's |

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 6:42 PM
Guys you are going to play Xbox while at the bash? I guess I will be having all the fun, but you guys can practice for that week to try and beat me...

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 6:49 PM
^ ^ ^ ^shutup trey . um, you guys do know that there is a sh!tload of construction on 70W right?? and if one cop see's abunch of jbodies rolling down the street at 90+mph, theres gonna be alot more down the road lol. i just hope im not the one that gets caught, cause i have no idea of where im going lol.

oh, and jason, there will only be one person from my car staying, ME! lol, the other guy got in trouble and cant go so......

2000 Camaro V6.
| SLP Loudmouth | CAI Intake | HID's |

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 10:53 PM
are we there yet?

Shush Weasel..i want my shirley temple
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 11:57 PM
ZStreetCavSC wrote:^ ^ ^ ^shutup trey . um, you guys do know that there is a sh!tload of construction on 70W right?? and if one cop see's abunch of jbodies rolling down the street at 90+mph, theres gonna be alot more down the road lol. i just hope im not the one that gets caught, cause i have no idea of where im going lol.

oh, and jason, there will only be one person from my car staying, ME! lol, the other guy got in trouble and cant go so......

Im not going over 75 MPH and I encourage everyone else to do so as well..................

Yes it is a cavalier deal with it
Thursday, July 07, 2005 4:52 AM
Mike Shepard wrote:
ZStreetCavSC wrote:^ ^ ^ ^shutup trey . um, you guys do know that there is a sh!tload of construction on 70W right?? and if one cop see's abunch of jbodies rolling down the street at 90+mph, theres gonna be alot more down the road lol. i just hope im not the one that gets caught, cause i have no idea of where im going lol.

Im not going over 75 MPH and I encourage everyone else to do so as well..................

Yup, im not going over 75 either.. If somone gets pulled over everyone else pull over down the road so nobody gets lost.. (I cant believe I have to plan that)

306 TQ
Thursday, July 07, 2005 5:01 AM
Jason, where did you post the directions to your house at? I cant find them anywhere.

306 TQ
Thursday, July 07, 2005 5:05 AM
WHITECAVY wrote:
Mike Shepard wrote:

Yup, im not going over 75 either.. If somone gets pulled over everyone else pull over down the road so nobody gets lost.. (I cant believe I have to plan that)

yeah umm i`m towing my car so i`m not going that fast either and i could use some of you guys to watch the trailor while we are crusing

Thursday, July 07, 2005 5:34 AM
david they are on ohio tuning i believe in the post about those staying at my house in the events section. did mike get u my number? i was going to have you guys call me when u get around to 465 so i know your close.

erin dont worry about it, ive been having some issues with my car as well and am at the point where i just want it done so i can stop working on it. so tired i dont feel like cleaning it today, but it has about 6 months of dust on it and im so freakin tired lol.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, July 07, 2005 5:37 AM
i still need your number jason lol and directions if you can e-mail the info to me

Thursday, July 07, 2005 6:01 AM
No Jason he didnt give me your number. Ok ill go try to find those directions now so I can print them off.

306 TQ
Thursday, July 07, 2005 6:01 AM
Jason I put your number in my phone when you gave it to me but I sold the phone to a girl at work and yesterday when I went to transfer numbers to my other phone she had erased all my numbers, and unfortunatly I dont know anyones numbers........So anyone reading this if you want me having your number call me at 614-975-2929 or email me at mikes98cavfire@yahoo.com thanks. Jason im going to see if I still have your number in my email

Yes it is a cavalier deal with it
Thursday, July 07, 2005 6:26 AM
I get off work at 4 and head straight to the body shop to install my Type-J kit that was jsut painted lol yea yea I know I'm cutting it close yet again but hey this is part of the fun

and I was informed that I have to be good when driving so I guess I'll try to keep it reasonable

Thursday, July 07, 2005 6:27 AM
Mike most of our numbers are on the 1st page..
Jason email me your number as well greeneyez614@yahoo.com

Btw I found the directions and printed them off.. Mike do you want me to print you off a copy to?

306 TQ
Thursday, July 07, 2005 6:31 AM
Yeah, we're definatly not going over 75mph. The last thing I need is a ticket.

Well, Trey took the wing back to Bobby Layman before he went to work today. He spent many hours sanding and fiberglassing the cracks (bless his heart) and they said it would have it done today ::keeps fingers crossed:: Trust me though, I'll tell them where to shove it before I leave (after I get the wing and pay for it of course).

-Erin

Thursday, July 07, 2005 6:44 AM
Looks like there will only be 5 cars leaving from Columbus. There should of been 9-10 cars, but oh well.

1. David Ingram
2. Mike Shepard
3. Erin Persinger
4. Mat Huston
5. Adam Lochstampfor

John (Juggalo) emailed me and said he can't make it..

306 TQ
Thursday, July 07, 2005 6:57 AM
So pretty much the same crew that caravans together anyways It'll still be fun though!

-Erin

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search