Ecotec/J-body treasure chest. - Page 2 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Ecotec/J-body treasure chest.
Thursday, August 19, 2010 2:46 PM
This whole weekend is shot for the wedding. The bachelor party is tomorrow evening so I won't be around, Saturday I have my company summer picknick and then wedding rehearsal at night, with the wedding Sunday. I am available all day Monday as I took it off from work, or the following friday (27th).

I need some time to get everything up from my basement/attic into the garage. You guys can divide everything up between who ever wants what. The calipers have HAWK Ferro carbon pads on them and they are painted red with SS brake lines and fittings. They have maybe 20 miles on them, and the pads are bedded into the BAER rotors. So the break in is complete for those.

I just want it all gone, i'll try to take some pictures before then when I get it all into a pile.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, August 19, 2010 2:46 PM

Thursday, August 19, 2010 2:49 PM
What about tomorrow afternoon? I can be there about 2pm.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Thursday, August 19, 2010 3:04 PM
If not I'll have to wait until next Friday.

The main things I want are the rear wheel bearings, 99 interior harness, TTR mount, injectors and the thermostat.

And I'll be picking up the 99 dash, wiper arms and wiper motor for MD Enforcer.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Thursday, August 19, 2010 4:58 PM
I'd love that brake setup.
Sunday, August 22, 2010 6:28 AM
i would pay someone WELL for the dash harness from the 03 if it is out of a manual

Monday, August 23, 2010 12:40 PM
either can be used for a manual. the automatic just needs the clutch/start switch spliced in where the fat purple wires come out of the ignition switch and before the engine harness connector.

Monday, August 23, 2010 12:45 PM
So does Friday at about 2pm work for you Cody?

Monday, August 23, 2010 1:15 PM
Yeah what tim said.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Tuesday, August 24, 2010 9:50 AM
yea i did that on another one and then some other @!#$ went wrong that i dont wanna diag. are either of them out of a manual i desperatly need it and will pay

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 11:09 AM
man...i could really use one of the wheel bearings....transporter, you need both?
Tuesday, August 24, 2010 11:10 AM
Yep.

I'm trying to set it up with Cody, but he won't respond

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 2:26 PM
Transporter7220 wrote:Yep.

I'm trying to set it up with Cody, but he won't respond

Thats because I rarely come on this place anymore. Be at my house at 2pm, and that will be perfect. I will PM you my address

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 2:30 PM
Sounds perfect. I'll PM you my number as well.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 1:22 PM
What year are the airbags out of? Transporter is they are out of a 00-02 cav could you ship them to me?

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 1:24 PM
As promised.....

2003 Passenger air bag (SDM module is in another box), 1999 passenger air bag, STOCK springs ( they are not the prokit)

Pair of practically brand new front calipers painted red loaded with HAWK HPS pads, SS brake lines and all adapters, new ball joints and misc suspension hardware, 2 practically brand new rear wheel bearings with ABS, and 1 front wheel bearing with 10K~ miles thats still good. All bearings are BCA National. BAER DECALA rotors with very low miles and bedded to the HAWK pads.

Wiper arms, misc hoses, ECOTEC TB, MAP sensor, brand new MOOG tie rod ends, brake booster vac line for ecotec.

TTR Front 5 speed tranny mount brand new

Charcoal canister evap, stock ecotec upper motor mount, lower motor mount, lower mount engine bracket, upper engine mount to motor, getrag tranny mounts, brake booster, ecotec starter, ecotec flywheel with 13k miles

1999 cavalier dash harness and some other misc interior parts..

1999 cavalier HVAC box with all parts functioning, 59k miles of use

Stock control arms with poly bushings

All the wiring harness from 2003 cavalier sedan automatic no abs ( Dash, headlights, body - less engine harness), 2003 cavalier gauge bezel, 2003 cavalier gauge cluster mint, haynes repair manual, wiper motor and assembly, and should also have a 2005 sunfire manual dash harness in there somewhere (wrecker yard cut off the airbag connector, other wise mint) and other misc. interior parts ( multifunction switches, HVAC unit, radio, etc...)

Ecotec power steering pump, fuel lines hard and soft...reservoir retainer clips are amongst other labeled parts baggies

All ecotec cooling hoses ( upper, lower hard metal lines and brand new thermostat) sensors ( O2, IAT, injectors, and other misc retaining clips for parts labeled in their respective baggies) SDM module, EVAP purge solenoid, etc...

1999 cavalier main dash, no cracks in the upper portion, 1999 Cavalier sub dash metal frame

2003 cavalier automatic center console

Bring a truck..... for real. ( TV doesn't go, lol)

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 1:33 PM
I've got a 1500 Chevy with an 8 foot bed and a cap, I'll get it in there

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 9:04 PM
Soo are the brakes/ control arms spoken for or for sure being picked up?

Transporter, sent ya a pm

Thursday, August 26, 2010 4:38 AM
I am giving everything to Tim when he picks it up, as to what happens to everything is up to his discretion as he is doing me the favor and taking it all.

Thursday, August 26, 2010 2:05 PM
tim or whoever is picking it up i am dead serious let me know if you will sell/ ship that 2005 sunfire dash harness abs cut off is fine but i really need it and will PAY WELL!!!

Thursday, August 26, 2010 2:23 PM
It's all yours man. I'm gonna need some more boxes, haha

Thursday, August 26, 2010 3:35 PM
awesome let me know when you get it this being done will give me so much more drive to finish my turbo setup

Thursday, August 26, 2010 6:02 PM
icemike89 wrote:Soo are the brakes/ control arms spoken for or for sure being picked up?

Transporter, sent ya a pm

Sorry mike, Breaks are mine. I need them to pass inspection bad. Not to mention both my soft lines are shot.

Thursday, August 26, 2010 7:31 PM
them control arms are tits

Friday, August 27, 2010 7:01 AM
I get out of work at 12:15, so I should be able to get there by 2pm no problem.

Friday, August 27, 2010 6:37 PM
Any updates? Tim you pick up the parts?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search