Ecotec/J-body treasure chest. - Page 3 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Ecotec/J-body treasure chest.
Monday, August 30, 2010 10:20 AM
I haven't heard either...

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO

Monday, August 30, 2010 11:45 AM
After I picked everything up I headed straight for my brother's house to help him rewire his whole kitchen, so it was a bit of a busy weekend, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I'll be tracking down some boxes and sending some PM's later tonight once I'm out of work.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Monday, August 30, 2010 12:24 PM
I was just harassing you.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Monday, August 30, 2010 12:30 PM
Fu(king engineers.....

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Monday, August 30, 2010 1:02 PM
I need this cube shaped vessel to hold 4000PSI, and be 1/16 wall thickness, and not brake. Get on it....

PRND321 Till I DIE
Monday, August 30, 2010 1:05 PM
Lol, funny thing is the head of assembly here just blew a 4000psi line on me connected with swegelok fittings, that makes a bit of noise when it lets go, haha

Monday, August 30, 2010 1:08 PM
My dad, aunt, and step mom make swagelok fittings....lol

PRND321 Till I DIE
Monday, August 30, 2010 1:23 PM
Haha, tell them that 1 and 1/4 turns after finger tight will not hold 4000psi like the instructions say, lol

Thursday, September 02, 2010 2:14 PM
any updates man??? not trying to bug you lol

Thursday, September 02, 2010 2:24 PM
i could use the tie rod ends if they are not spoken for already...

Thursday, September 02, 2010 3:03 PM
jeremy carlin (cavguru) wrote:any updates man??? not trying to bug you lol

After reading the thread again I realized you were the second to ask for the harness, so I'll let you know if the other guy backs out.

EvoFire wrote:i could use the tie rod ends if they are not spoken for already...

I'm gonna hold onto them.

Thursday, September 02, 2010 3:20 PM
are the control arms spoken for?

Thursday, September 02, 2010 3:29 PM
The control arms, ball joints, calipers, brake lines/ fittings , dash, dash frame, wiper arms, wiper motor, flywheel, 03 wiring harness, throttle body, calipers, pads and the 03 airbag are spoken for.

Thursday, September 02, 2010 5:56 PM
Dibs on the rotars if not spoken for. I need some new ones.
Thursday, September 02, 2010 6:18 PM
Hes using the rotors...I already Pm'D him about them. I had first dibs on them, awhile ago.

Thursday, September 02, 2010 6:32 PM
control arms still available?

Thursday, September 02, 2010 7:05 PM
I just listed everything that is already spoken for guys.

Thursday, September 02, 2010 8:58 PM
what is available?
Friday, September 03, 2010 7:07 AM
The 1999 passenger air bag, stock springs, front wheel bearing with 10K~ miles thats still good. misc hoses, MAP sensor, brake booster with vac line for ecotec. TTR Front 5 speed tranny mount brand new, Charcoal canister evap, stock ecotec upper motor mount, lower motor mount, lower mount engine bracket, upper engine mount to motor, getrag tranny mounts, ecotec starter, 1999 cavalier dash harness and some other misc interior parts. 2003 cavalier gauge bezel, 2003 cavalier gauge cluster mint, haynes repair manual, interior parts ( multifunction switches, HVAC unit, radio, etc...), Ecotec power steering pump, fuel lines hard and soft...reservoir retainer clips are amongst other labeled parts baggies, All ecotec cooling hoses ( upper, lower hard metal lines and brand new thermostat) sensors ( IAT, injectors, and other misc retaining clips for parts labeled in their respective baggies) SDM module, EVAP purge solenoid, etc... and a 2003 cavalier automatic center console.

Kind of a rough list.

I've gotta get a shipping quote for a couple guys, I've just gotta find a box big enough for the whole 03 harness.

Friday, September 03, 2010 9:05 AM
Could use the tranny mount
Wednesday, February 02, 2011 4:45 PM
whats still left in all this?

Wednesday, February 02, 2011 5:12 PM
Just about everything, what are you looking for?

Wednesday, February 02, 2011 5:25 PM
id love the tie rod ends, and control arms.

Wednesday, February 02, 2011 5:30 PM
Sorry both are gone already.

I believe this is an updated list.

The 1999 passenger air bag, stock springs, misc hoses, MAP sensor, TTR Front 5 speed tranny mount brand new, Charcoal canister evap, stock ecotec upper motor mount, lower motor mount, lower mount engine bracket, upper engine mount to motor, getrag tranny mounts, ecotec starter, 1999 cavalier dash harness and some other misc interior parts. 2003 cavalier gauge bezel, 2003 cavalier gauge cluster mint, interior parts ( multifunction switches, HVAC unit, radio, etc...), Ecotec power steering pump, fuel lines hard and soft...reservoir retainer clips are amongst other labeled parts baggies, ecotec cooling hoses ( upper, lower hard metal lines and brand new thermostat) sensors ( IAT, injectors, and other misc retaining clips for parts labeled in their respective baggies) SDM module, EVAP purge solenoid, etc...

Thursday, February 03, 2011 4:28 PM
stock eco upper motor mount please!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search