Wilwood Brake Kit - Custom Wilwood Rear Axle - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wilwood Brake Kit - Custom Wilwood Rear Axle
Thursday, February 03, 2011 2:26 PM
I have another set of Wilwood Brakes for sale. This set is MINT CONDITION with Drilled and Slotted Rotors!!! The rotors are still shiny silver, they literally have 5 miles on them lol. These were off a show car.

I guarantee you will not find another set of Wilwoods in this condition, other than brand new. So you might as well buy these, and save a bunch of cash.

These brakes are heavy, so I'd prefer to sell local. Forum rules don't allow me to have this thread in the local forum, if I'm going to ship. PM me if you have any questions...

Wilwood Brake Kit - $750, save $200 over new.

I also have a rear axle with addco sway bar, and custom welded brackets to support the Wilwood Cavalier Brake kit. If you ever wanted Wilwood brakes on the rear of your j-body, here is your chance. This is the ONLY axle I know of in existence, that will allow simple bolt on of the Wilwood kit. There was talk of group purchases, with the brackets that are on this axle. Prices were going to be $200 for the brackets, you'd have to weld them to your axle yourself. This is the ENTIRE axle, addco swaybar, and the brackets, all for $200!!!

Custom Wilwood Rear Axle - $200 Local Pickup Only

Re: Wilwood Brake Kit - Custom Wilwood Rear Axle
Thursday, February 03, 2011 2:28 PM
I will post pics asap, just have to take them and find somewhere to host pics online.

This is the real deal though, brakes are mint and the axle just looks like an axle.

Thursday, February 03, 2011 2:42 PM
Where in Pa are you located??

Jason
99 Z24

LG0/LD9 for Life
10 Year Bash Veteren
Thursday, February 03, 2011 2:46 PM
17972, I'm about 15 minutes from Cabela's. That is an easy landmark, I'm sure many are familiar with.

Thursday, February 03, 2011 2:47 PM
pm'd

Thursday, February 03, 2011 2:50 PM
Sounds good Wayne, check your PM.

Thursday, February 03, 2011 2:52 PM
Blwn LD9 wrote:Where in Pa are you located??

What were you interested in?

Thursday, February 03, 2011 3:54 PM
I'd love a front big brake kit... Want my turbo kit

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, February 03, 2011 3:55 PM
i'd like to see this axle...
Thursday, February 03, 2011 4:13 PM
btw I am serious, I am upgrading very soon!

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, February 03, 2011 4:16 PM
sorry phil they are going to their new home sat.

Thursday, February 03, 2011 4:17 PM
Sorry need the cash Phil. I have the engine/turbo kit out of the GM's TurboSport Concept car. Just need a new turbo for it. I'm not looking for a turbo kit.

Thursday, February 03, 2011 4:19 PM
I'll get pics up tomorrow at the latest. Build some suspense for you guys.

Thursday, February 03, 2011 4:25 PM
McNulty wrote:17972, I'm about 15 minutes from Cabela's. That is an easy landmark, I'm sure many are familiar with.

really?? thats right on my way to/from work.....hmmm if only i had more cash (hopes for bonus check @ work tomorrow). either way, we need to meet up.

Thursday, February 03, 2011 5:50 PM
bluedriftcavy(a.k.a. wayne) wrote:sorry phil they are going to their new home sat.

you sure? cause anytime you buy @!#$ off anyone else youpay in payments and then wait months to pick it up.

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, February 03, 2011 6:24 PM
ouch.

Thursday, February 03, 2011 6:31 PM
IamQwibby (Eco Meatcake) wrote:
bluedriftcavy(a.k.a. wayne) wrote:sorry phil they are going to their new home sat.

you sure? cause anytime you buy @!#$ off anyone else youpay in payments and then wait months to pick it up.

yes 100% positve. that was last year i was tight on cash then. you lived aways away too. I sold some things to have this and decided to get these instead of my other idea. Plus i can pick them up since ill be out that way already. And as far as i recall it was just for ur old turbo kit i had to do that for.and it was a hefty chuck of change at that too. but u still got paid.so idk how that is anytime.. cause i recal just the turbo deal. i have delt many times on here and always paid, and never one issue. sold many things aswell. so idk why the grip phil. I spoke about the payments in advance with you and you agreed. And i very much appreciated it. So stop the hate phil will ya.

Thursday, February 03, 2011 6:36 PM
I stand behind buying the stuff i say i am and have proven many many MANY times before and will continue. Travis will see also im a man that follows thru. So as to not to detour this tread any furture i end it here i wish you would as well. Thanks phil. Travis sorry on the side track i shall see you as we discussed.

Thursday, February 03, 2011 6:55 PM
i actually wasnt even speaking of our situation. but thanks for reminding me

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Friday, February 04, 2011 7:26 AM
John Benham wrote:
McNulty wrote:17972, I'm about 15 minutes from Cabela's. That is an easy landmark, I'm sure many are familiar with.

really?? thats right on my way to/from work.....hmmm if only i had more cash (hopes for bonus check @ work tomorrow). either way, we need to meet up.

I thought the same thing at first, but he is 5 hours east of us

Jason
99 Z24

LG0/LD9 for Life
10 Year Bash Veteren
Friday, February 04, 2011 7:34 AM
Yeah, that 5 hour commute is a killer...

Friday, February 04, 2011 8:10 AM
Damn jeffie want, common tax return

Want hub spacers? Shoot me a PM.

I <3 JGM

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005

Friday, February 04, 2011 6:03 PM
Blwn LD9 wrote:
John Benham wrote:

how many Cabela's near PA are there???

guess I got owned for not mapquesting the zip, lol. And Jeffery, I have a 2.5 hour daily commute as it is. I got my bonus today, but sounds already spoken for. If something falls through, hit me up.

Friday, February 04, 2011 6:12 PM
Not 100% spoken for. I know how the forum works.

If you want the brakes, let me know.

Friday, February 04, 2011 6:13 PM
John Benham wrote:
Blwn LD9 wrote:
John Benham wrote:

how many Cabela's near PA are there???

guess I got owned for not mapquesting the zip, lol. And Jeffery, I have a 2.5 hour daily commute as it is. I got my bonus today, but sounds already spoken for. If something falls through, hit me up.

Near? There is one in PA.

its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search