Central jersey club - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Central jersey club
Sunday, April 24, 2005 3:07 PM
Any one know of any good car clubs in the central jersey area?

Re: Central jersey club
Sunday, April 24, 2005 6:24 PM
Autoflow wrote:Any one know of any good car clubs in the central jersey area?

The Jersey J's DUHHHH! LoL no really were an awsome group of guys....We meet every month. Where u from?

Sunday, April 24, 2005 6:53 PM
I live in union county different towns depending on my finacial situation. Want to tell me alittle about your club. Got any shops? Sponsers? How many members and i guess anything else you can think of.

Monday, April 25, 2005 5:42 AM
Check out the Jersey J meet in May post and follow along. The Jersey J's are a bunch of J-Body owners that just like to meet up and be friends with each other. We share ideas and experiences. Through out the year members go to shows, races, and other events, if something was to happen that may be interesting we post about it and see who else would like to go. As far as sponsors go, the technical sponsor for the club is Defined Parts which is my company (convenient eh? ). I can get deals on Weapon-R, and Bluecav Custom products and also through connections with other companies try to save you money else where. As far as members go we have about 25 members in the club and an average meet brings 12-16 at a time. We meet anywhere between Linden down to Seaside and post on this forum so that members can find us. Come along some time it should be really fun. This month we will be going to Sea Side. Hope to see you there.

Jersey J Meet In May

Asta La Vista OHV!! Defined Parts
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search