pittsburgh members - Page 4 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: pittsburgh members
Monday, March 03, 2008 3:40 PM
john fix your car? whats wrong with it? it could be fun to get ppl together and work on it. BUT TONIGHT downtown between the stadiums at 8pm a bunch of ppl are meeting up feel free to come down and chill.

Monday, March 03, 2008 6:35 PM
John Benham wrote:Offer is still on the table to all meet at my house and fix my car...

where do you live?

Tuesday, March 04, 2008 3:54 AM
Im in Carnegie....I have a $10k motor that still wont start

I am tapped out of ideas, hopefully something I can get finished up real soon though. Anybody that is good with performance motors is always welcome to lend a hand.
Tuesday, March 04, 2008 6:27 AM
03WhiteEco... I'll be out in N. Fayette all day cus I'm working overtime tonight. If you wanna meet up send me a msg with your cell #

Dan Trump

2004 Cavalier LS Sport - Victory Red
Thursday, March 06, 2008 4:34 AM
Scratch that...no longer need help getting it started
But some tuning/tweeking help is welcome.
Thursday, March 06, 2008 6:09 AM
John Benham wrote:Im in Carnegie....I have a $10k motor that still wont start

I am tapped out of ideas, hopefully something I can get finished up real soon though. Anybody that is good with performance motors is always welcome to lend a hand.

Im right near you then, I just bought a house in greentree last year

Thursday, March 06, 2008 6:38 AM
Yeah then you are RIGHT by me. Im right off of Chestnut/Forsythe ....About 2 minutes from the Giant Eagle over there.
Thursday, March 06, 2008 3:35 PM
im diff down for a meet in pittsburgh. just have one when it gets warm out so I can put my springs an rims on.

Thursday, March 06, 2008 4:33 PM
theres some ppl meeting up tonight again down at the staduims at 9pm come by if u like.
Friday, March 07, 2008 1:36 AM
id be down but i work nightturn all the time but if you guys are down there on the weekends ill be down. my job sucks!! dont work at advo now valassis you wont have a life

Friday, March 07, 2008 1:46 AM
were down there pretty much every night its nice out. were eather at the staduims or the strip. we had a good amout of ppl show up tonight. about 25+ cars.

Friday, March 07, 2008 5:13 AM
i will come down on a friday i wasnt able to come yesterday because of work

Friday, March 07, 2008 10:58 PM
is it all j-body's that go down there or is it other cars too.

Saturday, March 08, 2008 2:02 AM
others cars the only cavaliers there are mine and my friends SC z24
Saturday, March 08, 2008 5:10 AM
Quote:

Im right near you then, I just bought a house in greentree last year

I am not far from anyone then. I am 15min from Greentree, and 20min from Carnegie @ the airport

Jason
99 Z24 Supercharged
157hp/171tq - NA
LD9 for Life
Saturday, March 08, 2008 5:21 AM
I watch planes land out of my office all day, I work right next to the airport in moon...
Monday, March 10, 2008 6:36 AM
Ken, sorry I didn't get back to you on Thursday I didn't get home late and Sunday I was super busy... I'll call you today and we can set somethign up.

Dan Trump

Monday, March 10, 2008 7:11 AM
So any you guys in the area have ANY experience tuning with HPT? I keep hitting a wall with my car....would like another opinion. At least it runs now....driving is another story, but it does run....

Acid Burn or Blown Ld9, since you guys are right in the area especially.
Monday, March 10, 2008 8:03 AM
I know Jay at Domination Chassis in Carnegie has used HP Tuners on an LS1 I believe. I can ask him what he knows about it... But I'm not sure if there are any local tuners around here John.

Dan Trump

Monday, March 10, 2008 8:14 AM
Tell me about it....I cant find ANYONE....I am really just looking for a reliable tune to put some miles on before I take it to the dyno, but yeah, please ask him, and tell him to give me a call.

(724) 272-2293

I have to talk to AEM cause thier wideband is saying 1 thing, and my spark plugs are telling me something else. But ANY help getting this pig streetable would be much appretiated.
Monday, March 10, 2008 10:32 AM
Also, does anyone in the area have an innovate LM-1 controller? I need to replrogram my G3 gauge to read my AEM wideband correctly....

Will pay for travel & time...

Thanks

Monday, March 10, 2008 5:42 PM
how about that guy down at speed nation? he tuned my friends gto and did a good job.
Monday, March 10, 2008 6:45 PM
I have been in contact with Speed nation, but the guy you first refered me to (Cannon) is no longer there. They still do dyno, but they wont even adjust your car....they recomend to you what to change. I would be all over this since it is cheaper than anywhere else, but I need to get it running a lot better before I can run it on the dyno.

If you have Cannon's contact info.....Hooks me up!!
Monday, March 10, 2008 6:53 PM
Yeah Cannon had a falling out with the guys at Speed Nation from what I've gathered. But that's for the better as I heard he wasn't that great, and that the guy who runs it now is a lot better at tuning.

Dan Trump

Monday, March 10, 2008 7:36 PM
Canon is a nice guy that I have dealt with @ Speed Nation. I really haven't been over there since he left

Jason
99 Z24 Supercharged
157hp/171tq - NA
LD9 for Life
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search