Tokico D-specs and Roadmagnets - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Tokico D-specs and Roadmagnets
Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:57 PM
I am looking to sell my Tokico D-specs and road magnet springs, The springs are like new, and the struts, though they look aged maybe have 15,000 on them. Car gets driven short distances. I am looking to get $550 for the springs and the struts together and do not want to seperate, no shipping. pick up only on these and they don't come with strut mounts. Let me know when you need them if you want them and I can have them off of the car asap. I am looking to go with H&R springs and Tokico hp's, I just don't want to do the whole adjustment thing anymore, plus the car is just too low for me to be honest.

pic of the drop for reference.

2009 Ford Mustang V6

Re: Tokico D-specs and Roadmagnets
Thursday, January 22, 2009 10:11 PM
Aw man to bad this wasn't like 2 months ago....lol.You should be happy with the hp's even though people will say they are stock replacements.I have about 4,000 miles on my car since the new setup and it's still holding up great,and the roads around here aren't that good.But its a very worthy setup.Good luck.

13.520 @ 98mph! 220whp 234tq
Friday, January 23, 2009 3:59 AM
how low is the drop on the road magnets?

Friday, January 23, 2009 4:16 AM
2.2 iirc

Friday, January 23, 2009 8:46 AM
thats correct.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Saturday, January 24, 2009 5:46 AM
SOMEONE pick this up, it is a steal!!!!!
lol yes They are a pretty low drop but I can't get over how good they make our cars look that low.
to be honest tho, I don't think your going to like that new set up more than the dspecs and road magnets.

side note.
When H & R's age THEY AGE! IF I were you I'd go sport lines + the d specs. It will give you the lower rear you wanted plus bring the front up a little.

Saturday, January 24, 2009 6:32 AM
I wish I had the money, and btw, The01Cav is my new favorite cav....i think she is beautiful.

Saturday, January 24, 2009 6:46 AM
just gonna give them a lil bit of time, if it sells fine, if not, then just new wheels and gonna leave the car alone.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Saturday, January 24, 2009 9:17 PM
I would also consider a trade of the road magnets for H&R springs, but would deff preffer to sell everything outright if possible. The car is just too low for me.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Tuesday, January 27, 2009 3:35 AM
I have B&G's which are 1.6" drop. They are kinda old and if you really care about looks i would have them powedercoated, but I could definately send some cash your way with the trade. I just took them off my car last weekend. They are a firm ride, but not as bad as sportlines.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 3:41 AM
The01Cav wrote:just gonna give them a lil bit of time, if it sells fine, if not, then just new wheels and gonna leave the car alone.

lol you can never leave the car alone. i think what you have now, is the best its ever looked. id keep it that way and move on to some other areas.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 7:39 AM
AWD GS wrote:
The01Cav wrote:just gonna give them a lil bit of time, if it sells fine, if not, then just new wheels and gonna leave the car alone.

lol you can never leave the car alone. i think what you have now, is the best its ever looked. id keep it that way and move on to some other areas.

hehe don't tell him that, i kinda want those springs

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 2:35 PM
just gonna keep them, and get the solid rear strut mounts to lower the rear end down.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Monday, February 02, 2009 7:16 PM
You still wanting to sell the wheels?? I need another set from hitting a hudge hole awhile back. Blowing my front right strut and bending both left 17's. It was dark and was coming around a turn from coming back from a 5 hour ride from a relatives... Any way i had a thumping noise at the time which was a bad wheel bearing and fixed it last week but now i still have a wobble and it pulls a little.

Any way i'm looking for another suspension and wheels. I get my taxes tomarrow so let me know. Is the by any chance of shipping them if i pay shipping?
Monday, February 02, 2009 8:48 PM
nah holding onto them, I just bought the solid rear strut mounts in the group purchase for these to lower the rear end down.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Tuesday, February 03, 2009 6:55 PM
which solid mounts did you buy? If you don't mind me asking? I need fronts and rears so any input would be helpful.

i love the wheels though since i first seen them. If you ever want to sell them pm me if you don't mind.
Tuesday, February 03, 2009 7:00 PM
The Over kill motorsports in the group purchase.

Solid rear strut mounts

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Wednesday, February 04, 2009 6:40 AM
drools at pic...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search