rear sway bar question.... - Page 2 - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: rear sway bar question....
Friday, March 18, 2005 4:18 PM
i don't know for sure but they are supposed to be 24mm and have some sort of rear sway bar, but i can't confirm this at this time.

Friday, March 18, 2005 4:26 PM
If so it would be cheaper to buy a factory sway bar from gmpartsdirect for $70.00 and change to urethane bushings and end links.

GM lists different link kits for FE1 and FE2 - anyone now the difference? Maybe different lengths for better reaction to suspension movements?
Friday, March 18, 2005 5:09 PM
yeah it could be, also i can't remember if it was this post or another, the bolts for the inner d bushings clamps have a few different sizes between the different phases of third gens. i found this out the hard way when the bolt wouldn't go in and i had the sub-frame dropped grrr

Friday, March 18, 2005 6:58 PM
like i said i did not see a rear sway bar

those d busings are just for the front swaybar right?

Friday, March 18, 2005 8:03 PM
they are actually on both, but ant rear bar you buy should come with them already. i know my RKSport did, and all the pictures I have seen of other bars had them shown as well.

Friday, March 18, 2005 9:11 PM
the rear bar is built into the trailing arm and does nothing D-bushings and end-links in a 24mm bar is good

see ya!

Saturday, March 19, 2005 5:28 AM
Rear bar is awesome so is the front. Eibach here.

Saturday, March 19, 2005 5:34 AM
I once read on here that people were using a front bar on the rear and fabricating there own mounting brackets or something like that
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search