eibach springs - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
eibach springs
Thursday, October 22, 2009 10:14 PM
i found some used eibach pro-kit springs and the guy doesnt know how many miles are on them. I was wondering how long the springs last cause i dont want to buy them used if i am just goin to have to replace them again soon anyways.

Re: eibach springs
Friday, October 23, 2009 5:30 AM
unless they have some crazy amount of mileage like 100k or something i dont see a problem with using them. and even at that rate they would just be settled in more than what a brand new set would be. so in reality, the car will sit lower.

what kind? sportlines? pro-kit?

I must confess... I feel like a monster!
Friday, October 23, 2009 9:34 AM
also, what struts do you plan on using with these springs?

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Friday, October 23, 2009 1:24 PM
they are dthe pro-kit. live in michigan so i need to worry about snow and crater sized pot holes so i didnt want to lower it too much.

and i was thinkin of using kyb or somthing along that line.
Friday, October 23, 2009 1:52 PM
Whats the difference in the pro kit or the sportlines? I've thought about the intrax springs on KYB AGX's...my brother has the intrax's on his Eclipse and loves them

Dont be a smarta$$...although it is better than being a dumba$$
Friday, October 23, 2009 2:29 PM
pro kit will provide just the drop you are looking for. decent suspension performance but not too low. kyb agx struts will do you good.

sportlines are a bit lower than the pro kit springs.

I must confess... I feel like a monster!
Monday, October 26, 2009 8:56 AM
i know for the sportlines you need different shocks cause of the big drop but sence im getting the pro-kit would i need the different shock or would stock replacement shocks work?

i dont want to spent too much money but i also dont want to screw myself over with crappy parts too.
Monday, October 26, 2009 5:00 PM
KYB AGXs are nice for the the pro kit thats what i'm getting i am running stock right now but that s cause i don't wanna order new rears if i will be doin IRS and have to buy alero ones

JBO since July 30, 2001
Monday, October 26, 2009 7:39 PM
I had the Pro Kits and AGXs and I loved that setup. It rides nice and smooth and is just enough of a drop to look good and increase handling without sacraficing ride quality. I also drove through the winter with that setup with no problems whatsoever. Now you have to keep in mind, your car is still lowered so you still need to be cautious going over bumps, railroad tracks, etc. but you shouldn't have any problems bottoming out or anything because it's not that low. Just drive cautiously and you'll be fine.

I definitely suggest getting AGXs. If you're going to do it, you might as well do it right the first time . Here are some on eBay right now.

Monday, October 26, 2009 11:43 PM
I just put AGX's and the Pro-Kit on my car this weekend. I love it so far.

PSN ID: Phatchance249

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 3:07 PM
also i hae 150k on my car right now. do u guys think that i should get all new hardware?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search