Eibach springs and sway bars - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Eibach springs and sway bars
Thursday, March 31, 2011 6:59 AM
Has ne one used or heard anything about the eibach sportline
Springs and the add on swaybars good or not any input would be
Appreciated

Re: Eibach springs and sway bars
Thursday, March 31, 2011 7:10 AM
Top of the screan is a button that says search on it, If you click on that and then type in "Eibach" or "Sportlines" or "lowering" or "Swaybars", that should keep you busy for weeks of reading. You also can refer to the Stickys in the Suspension Forum.

2000 Cavalier Z24 5spd - Intake, Dynomax muffler, Hawk Pads, Powerslot rotors, Sportlines/Koni reds, Neon Coil, MSD 8.5 Wires - **SOLD**
2014 Kia Forte Koup SX 6spd - 1.6L Turbo - My new car
2015 Kia Sorento EX V6 AWD - Wifes Car

Thursday, March 31, 2011 12:31 PM
Sorry thx
Thursday, March 31, 2011 7:51 PM
Rick wrote:Top of the screan is a button that says search on it, If you click on that and then type in "Eibach" or "Sportlines" or "lowering" or "Swaybars", that should keep you busy for weeks of reading. You also can refer to the Stickys in the Suspension Forum.

lol, look at the new kid in town

Thursday, March 31, 2011 10:40 PM
yeah wow, just answer his question or provide him with the link, no need to be a dick about it

Friday, April 01, 2011 5:51 AM
So I have searched swaybars and looked and dug
I can't find ne thing on the eibach sway bar setup
Only thing is some stuff on " modify to work" swaybars
And believe me I alway wear out the search and forum
Library befor I just ask ne input on the eibach front and rear
Sway bars would help me make up my mind! thanks.
Friday, April 01, 2011 5:59 AM
the springs are pretty good i have them on my 02. handles well. but get other struts then oem
Friday, April 01, 2011 7:31 AM
Torres @ The Barcode Magazine wrote:yeah wow, just answer his question or provide him with the link, no need to be a dick about it

How was I being a dick?? I never used any Eibach products before so I can not give an opinion on them. But I have done searches on differant lowering springs to compare them and there is 100s of pages on them, should I spend a few hours and provide a link for each page. Sometimes people are not only new to a certain forum but are new to forums in general and are unaware that many people have done what they want to do, etc and there is search feature. Kody, I am not saying you are new to them or anything and have nothing against you but I know there is a lot of info on most of these forums and you should be able to find it.

Since blucavyy and Torres were so helpful with their post, I will link you to a few threads:

Eibach Anti-Roll bars
eich sway bars
Installed my Eibach front sway
Eibach sportlines
Pictures of sportline drop
16" rims with sportline pics
more pics...
lets see your sportline drop

2000 Cavalier Z24 5spd - Intake, Dynomax muffler, Hawk Pads, Powerslot rotors, Sportlines/Koni reds, Neon Coil, MSD 8.5 Wires - **SOLD**

Friday, April 01, 2011 12:10 PM
Lol I appreciate the links
Friday, April 01, 2011 12:21 PM
Links were very helpful thanks alot
Friday, April 01, 2011 5:35 PM

Rick wrote:How was I being a dick?? I never used any Eibach products before so I can not give an opinion on them. But I have done searches on differant lowering springs to compare them and there is 100s of pages on them, should I spend a few hours and provide a link for each page. Sometimes people are not only new to a certain forum but are new to forums in general and are unaware that many people have done what they want to do, etc and there is search feature. Kody, I am not saying you are new to them or anything and have nothing against you but I know there is a lot of info on most of these forums and you should be able to find it.

Since blucavyy and Torres were so helpful with their post, I will link you to a few threads:

Eibach Anti-Roll bars
eich sway bars
Installed my Eibach front sway
Eibach sportlines
Pictures of sportline drop
16" rims with sportline pics
more pics...
lets see your sportline drop

this is how you were being a dick.

Rick wrote:Top of the screan is a button that says search on it, If you click on that and then type in "Eibach" or "Sportlines" or "lowering" or "Swaybars", that should keep you busy for weeks of reading. You also can refer to the Stickys in the Suspension Forum.

if you know nothing about the product then just don't say anything. if your'e posting just to say "this should keep you busy for a couple of weeks" that's clearly being a dick, when someone else can answer his question. now i'll admit, i'll be the first to flame a newbie for not using the search function, and i honestly could care less that you flamed him, i found it rather comical that a newbie was flaming a newbie, but you asked how you were being a dick so i showed you. nextime don't get so butthurt when someone calls you out for being a dick.

Saturday, April 02, 2011 1:53 AM
Kody,

I purchased the Eibach Rear Sway from TurboTech Racing a month or so ago (was originally going to get the progress bar, but they were discontinued)

Finally got a chance to install it today. LOVE IT!

It took about 1.5 hours. Had to do some minor hole reaming for the angle brackets because they didn't drill them big enough. Everything else was quick and easy.

I immediately noticed a difference in the amount of body roll that has been reduced in the twisties and am no longer thrown around in my seat.
The car handles way better in the corners compared to before.

You will notice tighter handling and a huge decrease in body roll.

The only thing that you need to take into consideration is the amount of "oversteer" the car will have. It's a rear sway bar, and it will work the way it's intended to. Come into a corner too hot and the back end will slide out.

As for the Eibach Sportline Springs, I have not used them. Personally, I would opt for the Tein Coilover setup that's on sale right now. $700 for their BASIC DAMPER kit.
TEIN SPECIALS

I have a TEIN setup, and it is just amazing.

Sunday, April 03, 2011 2:31 AM
Blucavvy
I was just saying to search cause he would have gotten faster/more results. I know cause i have searched for the same thing this last week or so. Still don't know how you helped with your pointless post.
Oh yeah, forgot that I bought a new car, guess that makes me a newbie again. Another two years, ill be a pro on forums like you are.

Sunday, April 03, 2011 6:45 AM
Rick wrote:Blucavvy
I was just saying to search cause he would have gotten faster/more results. I know cause i have searched for the same thing this last week or so. Still don't know how you helped with your pointless post.
Oh yeah, forgot that I bought a new car, guess that makes me a newbie again. Another two years, ill be a pro on forums like you are.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search