Fully Iced 98' - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Fully Iced 98'
Tuesday, October 25, 2005 1:10 PM
For starters, a 98' Sunfire SE with 19" rims, vortech super charger running 15 psi, Nos, full body kit, carbon fiber fenders, Evo 3 carbon fiber hood, bucket seats, no back seat, crushed blue glass floor, Lambo front suicide shaved doors, rear doors shaved and welded shut permanently, custom fiberglass box taking up entire trunk and rear passenger area, 2X12" bahn subs, 4 X 8" bzka tubes, flame thrower, rear windows removed and replaced with sheet metal, euro tail lights, air ride, dash custom made with plexi-glass, vixen exhaust, 2X 1700 watt amps, 6 optima blue batteries, one kicker solo 18" sub in middle of custom box, and run flat tires that's my rides dream.

Re: Fully Iced 98'
Tuesday, October 25, 2005 1:57 PM
I'm not feeling the back doors being welded shut and covered with sheet metal.

* Premium as of January 25, 2005. Support the Org.
Tuesday, October 25, 2005 1:59 PM
Who gives a rats ass about your ride. You can't even finish your registry. How on the hell do you expect to do all that crap to your car. Dam Newbies.

Welcome to the ORG newbie, finish your registry, it will help out in the long run if you have questions at all about your ride. Have fun with your new addiction, and just learn who is who on this website and try not to be some hardass who thinks he knows everything about everything. Trust me, you will get owned, and if you don't own a j-body and are here to talk smack, we don't need you either, you will just waste space, so if you have somthing important to say, then say it, or post it. If you don't , then don't post.
Welcome to the ORG and have fun, the majority of the people here are pretty nice nad laid back , and very helpfull. Enjoy!

I am what I am and it is what it is.
I am the 2nd most untrusted person in the world next to a lawyer,welcome to our dealership, may I help you?
Tuesday, October 25, 2005 3:42 PM
Jesse Johnston wrote:For starters, a 98' Sunfire SE with 19" rims, vortech super charger running 15 psi, Nos, full body kit, carbon fiber fenders, Evo 3 carbon fiber hood, bucket seats, no back seat, crushed blue glass floor, Lambo front suicide shaved doors, rear doors shaved and welded shut permanently, custom fiberglass box taking up entire trunk and rear passenger area, 2X12" bahn subs, 4 X 8" bzka tubes, flame thrower, rear windows removed and replaced with sheet metal, euro tail lights, air ride, dash custom made with plexi-glass, vixen exhaust, 2X 1700 watt amps, 6 optima blue batteries, one kicker solo 18" sub in middle of custom box, and run flat tires that's my rides dream.

sorry but i found the following very funny

not to mention your running 3 different size subs? and no amps?

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 4:09 PM
Quote:

Jesse Johnston wrote:

For starters, a 98' Sunfire SE with 19" rims, vortech super charger running 15 psi, Nos, full body kit, carbon fiber fenders, Evo 3 carbon fiber hood, bucket seats, no back seat, crushed blue glass floor, Lambo front suicide shaved doors, rear doors shaved and welded shut permanently, custom fiberglass box taking up entire trunk and rear passenger area, 2X12" bahn subs, 4 X 8" bzka tubes, flame thrower, rear windows removed and replaced with sheet metal, euro tail lights, air ride, dash custom made with plexi-glass, vixen exhaust, 2X 1700 watt amps, 6 optima blue batteries, one kicker solo 18" sub in middle of custom box, and run flat tires that's my rides dream.

* Premium as of January 25, 2005. Support the Org.
Tuesday, October 25, 2005 4:54 PM
lol alright but still 2 amps and you need 6 batteries??? plus your going to run 7 subs?

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 5:15 PM
I'm smelling .

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 5:43 PM
Jackalope wrote:I'm smelling .

how is it BS when at the end of the post he CLEARLY STATED

Quote:

sub in middle of custom box, and run flat tires that's my rides dream.

he didnt say he had it done.... he said its his rides DREAM.

personally johnston, if you have the resources....do it.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 8:05 PM
come on art you cant actually be able to read the topics that would be insanity

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 6:05 AM
Oh Geez art you can never joke around huh? Guess you took what I was getting at the wrong way. Oh wait then that would mean you did the same thing i did to your posting in the war forum. Huh? wonder how that happened?

I don't even know this guy so why would I call bs and actualy mean it? Geez man you always take everything so seriously and then blow it out of proportion.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 6:48 AM
Quote:

the majority of the people here are pretty nice nad laid back

thats the only part i disagree with

"Freedom 'ought to have its limits"-George W. Bush may 31 1999 (who voted for this idiot?)

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 7:24 AM
Oh come on Scott can't you just feel the love?

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 7:43 AM
Where are the pics of his car??

Pics = Proof

dan

My momma told me I was cool = )
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 7:52 AM
dubduce18s wrote:Where are the pics of his car??

Pics = Proof

dan

Jesse Johnston wrote:and run flat tires that's my rides dream.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 9:18 AM
Just so you all know in the future, is I'm not a fricken poser or full of BS, these are my thoughts for my 1998 Pontiac Sunfire which I do own, and if I don't share it with the rest of the world you guys would be pissed because you didn't know. So don't be surprised when I post something new or odd, And If you have problems with it DON'T READ THE ARTICLE OK? DON'T even have thoughts of telling me I'm full of %^$&.
Some people just like to get your f&cken comments.. I hope you like mine..
Also this project is a thought a dream IT IS NOT REAL, IT HASN'T HAPPENED YET, AND I DON'T HAVE ANY PICTURES OF THE FINISHED PROJECT, BUT STAY TUNED BECAUSE I WILL HAVE PICTURES SOON SO GIVE ME SOMETIME..
THANK YOU
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 9:52 AM
Jesse I was only kidding. Geez. I saw the dream part but like I said just joking man.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 10:19 AM
Hey Jackalope It's all good.........
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 10:49 AM
you guys here on the org talk so much smack... we all gotta have some kind of dream cars. some people want lambos, some people want ferraris, some want trans ams, and some want really really pimped out sunfires. and i mean that in a nice way.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 11:22 AM
Cool don't want any hard feelings man.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 12:09 PM
Im not gonna make fun of what you want to do to your car.....that's whatever and i get that's what you want to do

but why are you posting this? if you acctually do some of it....THEN post it with pictures...

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 1:12 PM
The optima blue batteries are for boats/ marine use.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 1:27 PM
Jackalope wrote:Oh Geez art you can never joke around huh? Guess you took what I was getting at the wrong way. Oh wait then that would mean you did the same thing i did to your posting in the war forum. Huh? wonder how that happened?

I don't even know this guy so why would I call bs and actualy mean it? Geez man you always take everything so seriously and then blow it out of proportion.

i simply asked you a question.... can you answer it or just use something else as a cover front.

theres not a thing in your first reply that denotes joking.... there are other smileys that do this IF you bothered to read all of em, which is evident you dont read anything in full before replying.

everyone else in the war forum knew what i meant, its always you being clueless on it.

but i;m used to it by now

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 1:45 PM
Good lord man you can't let things go can you? ( SHAKES HEAD & THROWS UP HANDS )

Saturday, October 29, 2005 12:29 AM
ok man some good ideas in my opinion. I can live w/ the rear doors being welded shut however closing off the windows i don't think would look to hot. I've seen a few 2dr j's w/ the rear corner windows done like that and it didn't really thrill me. And w/ all that other equiptment that your putting in it ever think of how much weight that will add to your car? not only eventually hurting the engine but when most people are doing a car plans change and more and more get added you'll end up getting 5mile per gallon. Buy hey man to each his own get working on it post some pics and maybe it will look sick

Saturday, October 29, 2005 12:31 AM
And i forgot to add, putting a title as fully iced i almost pissed my self honestly i waiting to see a pic of a car w/ crome moldings everywhere w/ 24in spinners...we have j-body's not escalade's

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search