2.3 to stroke or not to storke that is the ???? - Page 3 - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2.3 to stroke or not to stroke that is the ??
Saturday, December 24, 2005 11:27 AM
if anyone knows badgefire pls tell him to contact me thanks .

Saturday, December 24, 2005 1:04 PM
he not answering your emails?? how did you contact him to begin with?? i sure hope he didnt sell your engine and is just ignoring you that would suck.....but if so just thought id let you know...since im giving TRS my whole engine as a core you might want to talk to him about buying it off him...its only got 65k on it and its a 90 with 086 head

FACT : Statistics show that you are more likely to to be hit by lightning than to die street racing.
FACT : It is our American RIGHT to own a GUN but not to drive a car.
"Those who would sacrifice freedom for saftey deserves neither Freedom nor safety!" - Benjamin Franklin
"The real destroyer of liberties is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch
Thursday, December 29, 2005 8:05 AM
well he sent me an emil i have not been able to get a hold of him i will call him today, i do need the head, but , i am prob goint to do the same thing and get the get ti stroked out, tell your buddy at trs about what i am think about doing a storked motor witha nic 16psi turbo, get him interested maybe he will like to make mycar a project (i wish)

Thursday, December 29, 2005 8:06 AM
also wanted to add the dude badgefire is a good guy and i thin it has been a prob of timing but hopefully eberything works out well

Thursday, December 29, 2005 8:20 AM
Josh is INSANLY busy, but give him time and he'll get back with you.

Thursday, December 29, 2005 9:42 AM
Quote:

get him interested maybe he will like to make mycar a project

the last project i heard he was doing was a quad running 30+ psi i think hes going for the 4cylinder HP record

FACT : Statistics show that you are more likely to to be hit by lightning than to die street racing.
"Those who would sacrifice freedom for saftey deserves neither Freedom nor safety!" - Benjamin Franklin
"The real destroyer of liberties is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch
Thursday, December 29, 2005 11:39 AM
well my car can be thats car litte sister hehe well ican dream, i just belw an oil line in my winter beater, the oil @!#$up the alternator belt snapped or sliped of u drove the car for a about 80km without an alternator hooked up i love drycell batteries

Thursday, December 29, 2005 12:59 PM
sorry dude...position of little sister is already taken

Friday, December 30, 2005 9:05 AM
damm man can t i be like the half retard half cousin or something ??? help me out man ! lol

Monday, January 02, 2006 10:29 AM
you wanna be cousin it ?fine be cousin it but thats an offly big wig well have to put over your car

FACT : Statistics show that that you are more likely to be hit by lightning than to die in a street race.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search