blue interior - Page 2 - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: blue interior
Thursday, May 25, 2006 3:39 PM
the only thing i could use from a 4 door is the top dash pad and the center console, if they are in good shape.

simple minds talk about other people.
average minds talk about events.
great minds discuss ideas

Friday, May 26, 2006 7:58 PM
the whole interior looked good! i'll go back and take pics during the week and post em' and ask for pricing.

Saturday, May 27, 2006 6:50 PM

There's a pic of the teal center console, I hate to ruin it and the door panels by painting them graphite.

Monday, May 29, 2006 5:29 PM
sweet finally something good about my car.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 11:16 AM
here are the pics of the blue interior i found...

they guy who handles the pricing wasnt there so i couldnt get any ball-park guesses. but if you're interested in a part you see, i'll ask how much.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 6:40 PM
i got the interior out of a 96 sunfire with the red seats and dash...swapped it in my cavy...and yes it was a rare find..trying to sell the seats or trade for prefabed racing seat brackets..

<html>http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/brianb/thumbnail_personal_pic.jpg</html>
Wednesday, June 14, 2006 2:40 PM
i got that blue interior in those pics godspeed posted..what pieces do you need? ive been slowly painting it black...but i still have the headliner and some other odds and ends...my carpets really messed up from the previous owner tho...but do u want seats? or anything else...im too lazy to go back and read what u needed hahaha

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search