Can someone make me a sig ...... - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Can someone make me a sig ......
Monday, September 12, 2005 3:34 PM

With this picture and using the word "Bomex03CavalierSedan"

Re: Can someone make me a sig ......
Monday, September 12, 2005 4:33 PM
Clicky

All sig requests go in the "Request Sig Here" post.

Monday, September 12, 2005 4:36 PM

Need a sig with "Bomex03CavalierSedan" written somewhere in it..Thanks in advance!

Monday, September 12, 2005 4:51 PM

Kardain wrote:Clicky

All sig requests go in the "Request Sig Here" post.

Monday, September 12, 2005 7:44 PM
wow this really gets old... follow the rules or dont bother posting.

Check out my build thread!

Monday, September 12, 2005 7:47 PM
I get to use it again

Monday, September 12, 2005 7:57 PM
EliteCavy wrote:wow this really gets old... follow the rules or dont bother posting.

Sure thing byatch

Monday, September 12, 2005 8:01 PM
gimme a few Dennis

Monday, September 12, 2005 8:12 PM
JESUS @!#$ CHRIST SOMEONE READ GAWD DAMNIT>

Monday, September 12, 2005 9:00 PM

decent for only an 8 minute job =\

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 3:16 AM
Thanks heather...I love you so much

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 5:45 AM
Emor8t wrote:JESUS @!#$ CHRIST SOMEONE READ GAWD DAMNIT>

just what i was thinking... just read the sticky and follow the rules. thats not too hard.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 8:43 AM

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 5:08 PM
great, i hope everyone doesnt start making new threads hoping that they'll get a sig instead of waiting in the Sig Thread....

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 8:14 PM
^^ yep thats whats happening... a new thread just started cause this dude got away with it. its really annoying when you come into the IM forum and its cluttered with all this crap.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 8:17 PM
Personally I'd prefer ppl make their own threads

Why? Well basically No one really cares to make sigs anymore, having a sig request thread.. whatever, wasn't my idea in the first place. But after so many pages it gets too screwed up.

Way too many requests, not nearly as many ppl making them. It isn't first come first serve like it should be. I'm sure if you look back on page 2 theres still people looking for a new sig. Plus after 16 pages, I don't care to go through all of them making a list of who asked for a sig and got theres and find out who still needs one. Things should be easier for the sig makers, not more of a hassle.

A single thread per person may clutter up the forum more sure, but it takes up the same amount of bandwith basically and you can click on it and see, oh this person had their sig made I don't need to do it.

Someone in here needs lock / delete powers that will use them. Someone requests a sig in their own post... let it stay, a sig would most likely get made quicker, once its posted lock the thread. If you're sure the person received the sig, delete it.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 8:39 PM
Ok, I'm going to throw up a double standard here.

Heather, I'm going to agree with what you posted. I too don't care to filter through 16 pages of sig threads being cursed with d/u only. I think that the farthest back I went was to page 9.

Or another thought, and something that Dave more than likely will not agree to, a subforum for sig requests only (similar to AG/AAG) to ease the clutter.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 8:54 PM
I sent a PM to Dave about possibly having sig request be made on their own, and just have them locked or deleted... but your idea seems better. Although basically the same thing, it does give the option for all sig requests to still be together.

Basically the only things really asked in this forum are for sigs, toons, color changes or swaps. So with having a sig request only thread that would be like making one thread for each thing and people have to stick with that one thread. If other requests don't have any limitations, why should sigs when generally they're the quickest things to do ya know?

I dunno, i just got frustrated with that sig thread lol

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 9:05 PM
do people still make sigs from the "sig request thread"?

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 9:06 PM
Quote:

Although basically the same thing, it does give the option for all sig requests to still be together.

Right, so that way, with the other requests (color changes, chops, toons, etc.) one's sig request does not get lost to oblivion...

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 9:10 PM
Grillrd, I've done up a couple. In fact I think I may have inadvertantly done one up for you and it should be on page 12. Wasn't paying attention to the fact that you had a new sig done already...

And by double checking for it, looks like I was requested to make up a sig on page 12... Off to do as such.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 9:19 PM
See how easily things get lost in that thread? lol

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 5:08 PM
^^Yeah, no kidding.

Thursday, September 15, 2005 1:07 AM
Kardain wrote:Grillrd, I've done up a couple. In fact I think I may have inadvertantly done one up for you and it should be on page 12. Wasn't paying attention to the fact that you had a new sig done already...

And by double checking for it, looks like I was requested to make up a sig on page 12... Off to do as such.

oh geez i didn't even see that...thanks man...but i already have one i appreciate it though

Thursday, September 15, 2005 11:07 AM
Grillrd wrote:do people still make sigs from the "sig request thread"?

I haven't touched the request sig thread in a long time. I remember when there were a good amount of sig makers working stuff out really quickly.

Have a good one,
Justin

BEWARE THE WHALE TAIL
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search