Twin Charged Dyno numbers are here - Page 8 - Boost Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Twin Charged Dyno numbers are here
Tuesday, August 08, 2006 6:27 PM
I'm realizing that I have too much free time lately sorry!!!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 6:54 PM
ccfab wrote:turbosir. 389 on a 7.9:1 comp b16a on pumpw as as far as iw as pushing that motor.

i too have a new toy in the works, itll be over 600whp. im in the process of building it now.

and as far as my manifolds, hell yes they are comperable to full race. full race makes some solid stuff, but i would be willing to bet you will make very similar numbers with my product.

id put money on that. just because your paying 1200 for your full race manifold doesnt mean your getting 700 extra dollars worth of performance out of it. thats very ricey of you to say.

have any proof of these numbers your making? id love to see some pics, actual dyno graphs or video of this beast your proclaiming. what you have there is nice, but i KNOW ill be in the 9s in the spring so your preaching to the choir. i know what it takes to go fast and how to buidl fast @!#$. if you werte looking for a sick manifodl you should have hit me up, i woulda privided you with something as nice as a ffull race for about 550 dollars less.

sorry man but i doubt they are as good as full race, and yes with full race YOU DO GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR, i was gona hit you up but i got 3 pm's from 3 diffrent members on here with links to unhappy customers, so why would i want to deal with you? im not here to get ripped off, sorry bro
and wow a 9 second crx? thats just insane, im selling my civic if u havent noticed to bigger better things, if i really wanted i could strip down the civic to be a 100% full drag civic but id rather have somthing to drive on the street,
and yes once i get my car back the first thing we are gona do is drag tune it on the dyno and ill make sure to bring a camcorder because i have no scanner, but i will try to find a scanner for the time being, is it that hard for u to beleive i put down these numbers with my car? your a honda guy, u should know these things,

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 8:14 PM
the crx is street car with a cage. 9 seconds. zero weight reduction per sfwd. 2400 w/ driver

i know what honda builds are capable of, i have a doen of them under my belt. i dont doubt the setup or what itll make, i just doubt wether or not you actually own the setup.

show me some proof. i showed proof of mine.

also, as far as my manifolds are concened, liek i said, i will put money down on the fact you would make the same power and have the same quality product. there are many manifolds out there that are as good or better than full race's the difference is that they have built their name, and thats what you pay for.

if you dont understand that you truely are a riceboy. @!#$, if i could fine someone with a fullrace mani, id send one of mine to be back to back dyno tested. im that confident in my stuff.
Tuesday, August 08, 2006 8:51 PM
ccfab wrote:show me some proof. i showed proof of mine.

umm i dont really know how to prove to u that i have all this done to my car, will this work for the time being untill i get my car back?
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2384198

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 8:53 PM
as you can see we didnt half ass my car, go look at ur teg again, its all about taking your time man

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 9:21 PM
Boosted Civic Sir,

I'm off your case. You did well on your setup. What car are you thinking about getting now? I bet you are getting an S2000. It's going to suck trying to part all that out.

CCFab,

The more I read your posts, the more I laugh. lol.
Tuesday, August 08, 2006 9:46 PM
thanx man, no s2000 tho, there nice cars but iv sat in one (im 6'1) and didnt like it at all.
im looking for a 94+ supra tt 6 speed, im trying to find a stock one and wow are they ever hard to find stock, they have all been modded.
i have tons of plans for one, but my main goal right now is a truck and i will get my supra untill i sell the civic, but i already have a kid looking at it so hopfully it sells.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 10:21 PM
so why is my car halfass? because i dont have sparxco seats or extravagant ricer paraphanalia?

you look closer at my car. youll notice its not a show queen, i built it to drive it, its a no frills street weapon.

i do not spit shine my engine bay, nor do i wash my car more than once a month.

everything on my car was a necessary addition, built b16a, gt35r, 780s, 26x12 cooler and some piping.

crome pro tuned on a motorola 2.5 bar and monitored with a plx m300 .

the rest of my car is bone stock except my omni power lcas, omni power suspension and rotas.

im not a bling factory and its a damn shame in order for a car to be considered "full ass" or dont right it has to be all jdmed out with all the coolest and most expensive parts.

for my car, the proof is in the numbers and slips. it moves, and i built it cheap, and no its not a show queen.

i personllay dont care if my pair of seats were 2k dollars, does that make your @!#$ faster or more functional no.. and that could be said for 98 percent of the h-t jdm bandwagon crowd.

tisk.
Tuesday, August 08, 2006 10:34 PM
ahah hell screw 7 pages lets go for 200posts in what 4 days?

Da Ghost (Qc) well if/when this one gets deleted ahah i will post up another thread if people want me to but will keep it on topic hopfully

The First Twin Charged jbody
blue car (R.I.P) - 240whp @7psi..
silver car - 305whp 315lbs.tq @15psi (91 Octane) or 420whp & 425lbs.TQ @20psi (94 octane+Alcohol Injection)
All dynos run on a Mustang dyno
Tuesday, August 08, 2006 10:36 PM
Quote:

the crx is street car with a cage.

is that legal? I don't think that is legal in many states, and it is more dangerous to drive with a cage than a cageless car.... you know how I know you are gay?

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 10:44 PM
ummm ccfab basicly it, if we both parked together side by side with our hoods popped u would realize we took our time on my car, if we started throwing hoes around all over the place and such then yeah my car was also half assed haha.........and no it does not have to be a show queen but u gota let people realize you didnt half ass your car. after seeing under your hood u think id trust u with my car? HELL NO, u get my point tho?

anyways man i give u props for the modding but 0 props to the half ass job you did on it

also josh sorry bro,

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 11:08 PM
WOW. a lot of you guys need to go do something... outside your houses... away from the computer, for just a little bit. lol... sorry. i just read through all 8 pages of that mostly bickering. basically all i have to say is; josh, its absolutely sick. anyone who knows anything should tell you that. the numbers are really good for the setup as is. i really cant wait to see when you get it tuned perfectly for what you want. do you have any ideas of what kinda numbers you might want to put out for daily drivabilty? are you thinkin like around 250? 300? i dunno how much you wanna push on stock internals, lol.

it might be hopeless at this point to try and get this back on topic lol... but im interested. it looks, sounds and hopefully is a REALLY mean ride now. unbelievable man. really some nice work.

ccfab: you use the term "ricer" or "riceboy" or any other ignorant term like that way WAY too losely for someone who drives an under 400 HP GSR and seemingly thinks its SOOO special as opposed to the thousands of other 400+ ones out there, or something like that... (same could be said for the CRX) and it kinda boggles my mind how the owner of a custom fab business can bash other people's custom fabrication, and hard work. it would appear you work with your hands, and do hard work... and it would appear for the most part you do it well. do you think that makes you better than everyone else who makes things custom? or do you feel threatened by that? im just trying to understand this. you do the same kinda work as someone else, at a a seemingly lower quality (depending upon the viewer), and your bashing it? i dun get it...

theres too much high school drama in this damn thread. its too confusing.

josh you did a great job on it. anyone who owns a J body should be applauding all of your efforts in making something like this work. IMO this hobby of modding is full of people who are just looking for approoval from everyone else, by doing what can be done, and 100 times over at that so in trying to do that everyone turns out looking the same... and when someone comes along and does something different its a complete shocker and people say it wont work... anyone who thinks you haven't done the research to figure out all of the possible outcomes is AN IDIOT. anytime anyone does something this big, much MUCH research and development is needed to fully undersand whats going on. its not needed to explain what might happen, as most of the time, its already been thought of. anyway, id say continue to do it, and fuc k anyone else who says otherwise and i cant wait to see pics of the lingenfelter vette !!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 1:33 AM
BOOSTED CIVIC SIR wrote:ummm ccfab basicly it, if we both parked together side by side with our hoods popped u would realize we took our time on my car, if we started throwing hoes around all over the place and such then yeah my car was also half assed haha.........and no it does not have to be a show queen but u gota let people realize you didnt half ass your car. after seeing under your hood u think id trust u with my car? HELL NO, u get my point tho?

anyways man i give u props for the modding but 0 props to the half ass job you did on it

also josh sorry bro,

show me the half ass part of my car. there isnt one. thanks. come again.

under my hood resides a mildly built b16a making 390whp. and thats it, the turbokit is very clean and its functional. i get plenty of people looking under my hood and noone has ever been like damn dude thats half ass. because its not.

i never said my integra was special either, i just said is was a mid 11 sec car. and daily driven.
its not a ahow queen, its meant to rip little boys up on the street. the crx is another story, that car si so clean you could eat off it and itll be making 600 plus hp. thats the shop car. my integra is my daily beater.

you looking under ther hood of my car has nothing to do with what i do or the quality fo my products. you wanna see quality, ill post some pics of some rescent work. liek i said i apologize my car isnt blinged the @!#$ out because i dont deem it necessary. im glad you enjoy expensive shiny things and homo red seats.

i dont. i wish you lived closer, id love to show you how half ass it really was, for some money.
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 1:35 AM
ge_forcez22 wrote:
Quote:

the crx is street car with a cage.

is that legal? I don't think that is legal in many states, and it is more dangerous to drive with a cage than a cageless car.... you know how I know you are gay?

you win the retard of the day award. i would like for you to explain why driving with a 10 point roll cage is less safe than a car that doesnt have one.... the nhra must require them for style points??

would you rather roll a crx at 100 with a cage or without? wow, some people are so amazingly stupid.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, August 09, 2006 1:36 AM
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 1:53 AM
ccfab wrote:
BOOSTED CIVIC SIR wrote:ummm ccfab basicly it, if we both parked together side by side with our hoods popped u would realize we took our time on my car, if we started throwing hoes around all over the place and such then yeah my car was also half assed haha.........and no it does not have to be a show queen but u gota let people realize you didnt half ass your car. after seeing under your hood u think id trust u with my car? HELL NO, u get my point tho?

also josh sorry bro,

show me the half ass part of my car. there isnt one. thanks. come again.

under my hood resides a mildly built b16a making 390whp. and thats it, the turbokit is very clean and its functional. i get plenty of people looking under my hood and noone has ever been like damn dude thats half ass. because its not.

i never said my integra was special either, i just said is was a mid 11 sec car. and daily driven.
its not a ahow queen, its meant to rip little boys up on the street. the crx is another story, that car si so clean you could eat off it and itll be making 600 plus hp. thats the shop car. my integra is my daily beater.

you looking under ther hood of my car has nothing to do with what i do or the quality fo my products. you wanna see quality, ill post some pics of some rescent work. liek i said i apologize my car isnt blinged the @!#$ out because i dont deem it necessary. im glad you enjoy expensive shiny things and homo red seats.

i dont. i wish you lived closer, id love to show you how half ass it really was, for some money.

ok ur just a bench racer now hahahaha, my car is faster then urs blah blah blah................on a serious note, u think your 390hp integra is fast? i run more then that for my street term, and i doubt 390 is your street term, anyone can crank there boost up for 1 dyno run, there would be no harm done to the engine, sorry bro i dont BENCH RACE ricer haha, and yeah u did a good job making a sleeper cuz it does look like a peice of @!#$

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 1:55 AM
props josh....... i would hope ccfabs warranties his stuff cause my manifold is half assed and off centered.... o well i guess i get what i pay for

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 2:07 AM
i run 390whp street trim, turbosmart 2 stg manual. i run around on 14 psi most fo the time by 21 psi is only a flick orf the switch away.

yes, id say its pretty @!#$in quick, cant remember the last time a mid 11 sec car on the street was considered slow.

z speed, how was your manifold halfassed? also i will say the quality of your manifold is significantly worse than the stuff i make now, you bought one right when i started making them.

quality of my work these days is oon par with anyone out there.

thanks for the neg comments on the teg sir. i enjoy them. is there anything else you dlike to add.

and also, when are you going to post some timeslips for me, maybe a dyno sheet.

like i said earlier. the teg aint the prettiest, but shes certainly not halfassed and its a proven 11 sec full interior street car.
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 2:13 AM
ccfab wrote:i run 390whp street trim, turbosmart 2 stg manual. i run around on 14 psi most fo the time by 21 psi is only a flick orf the switch away.

yes, id say its pretty @!#$in quick, cant remember the last time a mid 11 sec car on the street was considered slow.

z speed, how was your manifold halfassed? also i will say the quality of your manifold is significantly worse than the stuff i make now, you bought one right when i started making them.

quality of my work these days is oon par with anyone out there.

thanks for the neg comments on the teg sir. i enjoy them. is there anything else you dlike to add.

and also, when are you going to post some timeslips for me, maybe a dyno sheet.

like i said earlier. the teg aint the prettiest, but shes certainly not halfassed and its a proven 11 sec full interior street car.

I sure hope ur not hitting 390 on 21 psi HAHAHAH, like i said i could care less if u think im lieing or not, im not here to impress a @!#$ty buiss u run, with half ass cars, i hit 354@ 12psi, so 21psi should put u WAY over 400 EASY, 16psi has me way over, o well man as long as u think your god, and here i was about to give u props but damn if ur running 21psi then @!#$ man u should be WAY OVER 400 not at 390 HHAHAH, yes your work kicks ass hahahahahahahahahahaha, look at your customers, reason why i just didnt bother with you, i dont want @!#$ty @!#$ on my car

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 2:14 AM
turbosmart 2 stg manual

ya thats a nice boost controller, i got the same one, oh wait im lieing again HAHAH,
but ya man i run 16psi for street and soon to be 26psi for track, flick away as u call it

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 2:20 AM
another thing, josh's sunfire is not being done cheap, he aint going the half ass rout neither, so before u try and diss his car or mine please go outside and look at your teg,

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 2:21 AM
your a funny boy. 7.9:1 comp on pump in a b16a takes alot more boost to make power, im really starting to think your pretty ignorant. congrats on that.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 2:23 AM
and everyone knows stock p30 cams and intake manifold are the @!#$iest combo on the planet for making power, so id say 390 was just fine. like i said, proven 11 sec street car.

i cant even take your infio as valid, because you display no proof, joshs sunfire has proof of what its done, so does my car, but not yours, and your th biggest @!#$talker of us all.

makes me think..
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 2:27 AM
ccfab wrote:and everyone knows stock p30 cams and intake manifold are the @!#$iest combo on the planet for making power, so id say 390 was just fine. like i said, proven 11 sec street car.

i cant even take your infio as valid, because you display no proof, joshs sunfire has proof of what its done, so does my car, but not yours, and your th biggest @!#$talker of us all.

makes me think..

i should have car back by friday, dyno tune should be done by sunday if everything goes well,

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 2:35 AM
cant wait to see it.
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 2:51 AM
here we go again, ccfag shats on another thread.... GO BACK TO THE GOD DAMN HONDA FORUMS AND PISS THEM OFF INSTEAD OF US!!!

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search