just bought a turbo kit - Page 5 - Boost Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: just bought a turbo kit
Saturday, January 23, 2010 7:56 PM
ok give me 1 hour and i will take a pic of my car soo bluecay can seee what i got and get off my nutz.......

Saturday, January 23, 2010 7:57 PM
David Tyler wrote:ok give me 1 hour and i will take a pic of my car soo bluecay can seee what i got and get off my nutz.......

take a pic of your fuel mods too.

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Saturday, January 23, 2010 8:15 PM
ok there in my profile it was to dark i did my best GO AHEAD AND CLOWN.........i will have my up tomorrow after the games
Saturday, January 23, 2010 8:16 PM
i think i've seen this car before...

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Saturday, January 23, 2010 8:17 PM
An ebay "kit" so fits the rest of that car.

Saturday, January 23, 2010 8:20 PM
RICH YEA U SEEN MY TAILLIGHTS MAYBE? WHERE U AT?

2nd place means 1ST PLACE LOSER!!!

javascript:openImage('/members/image/dtyler18/personal_pic.jpg/','608','208');
Saturday, January 23, 2010 8:35 PM
This is @!#$ hilarious

JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.

Saturday, January 23, 2010 8:42 PM
David Tyler wrote:all i have is a header and a intake i will beat eco all day I NEVER LOST TO A ECO CRAP EVEN WANNA BE A 2200......U NEED TO UPGRADE TO A 2.4 TWIN CAM AND NOT A ECO TEC V TEC

Dude my 2200 would smoke the Sh!t out of your Z24 with your turbo set up.. You were saying earlier about Milage on the motor.... Dude I have a little over 7k on my fully built 2200, I have maybe 5 miles on my fully built 4T40E tranny.

Saturday, January 23, 2010 8:51 PM
josh ur r a trad y in the hell would u build a 2200 pos for? u must be joe dirt in a cavy hahahah....ur cavy is sooo bad u have no pics? lol winnie

Saturday, January 23, 2010 9:06 PM
Rich Grayo Jr. wrote:
David Tyler wrote:ECO TEC V TEC

INCONCIEVABLE!!!

I have no signiture
Saturday, January 23, 2010 9:13 PM
ur a tard

Saturday, January 23, 2010 9:35 PM
This is a very interesting topic It should be made a sticky and then people can find out what people think about ebay kits.

As for the OP - Just curious if you have other supporting mods for the turbo? I hope it does work for you. I think if you take your time you could get it to work maybe just not as good as it could be, but it can still work. I see you mentioned earlier somewhere that you were looking for 50hp more over stock. Since your profile isn't filled out I can't tell what year/motor you have. For an extra 50hp a s/c setup may have been a good choice for you. Anyways, I hope your kit works out for you, but the general census on here appears like reliability/longevity may be compromised, but you never know, it may work perfect.

Saturday, January 23, 2010 9:52 PM
David Tyler wrote:ur a tard

Had you seen "Princess Bride", you would have known my response was a reference. But since you mention it...

Considering I obviously have a much higher education than you which is made apparent through the fact that I have the capacity to speak and type in manner that reflects said education, I don't believe you have a leg to stand on with such an accusation. Prove me wrong...or respond in the same nonsensical dribble that you have already proven your mind is only capable of producing. I was trying to help you earlier, but forget it. You've lost one of the few people willing to speak to you in a civilized manner. Good luck with the install, though. I pray for your sake that nothing goes horribly wrong (such as your car going massively lean and you throw a rod...<---I'm actually curious if you even know what that means...).

I have no signiture
Saturday, January 23, 2010 9:56 PM
wow this thread is awesome... you sir are a moron that should not be on this website!

/thread

Saturday, January 23, 2010 9:59 PM
hey david i won when i raced you at yellow belly. and mine was a stock eco with 18's. how is the build going man. you going to make it out to the kennadale race track on the 31st

Saturday, January 23, 2010 10:20 PM
David Tyler wrote:josh ur r a trad y in the hell would u build a 2200 pos for? u must be joe dirt in a cavy hahahah....ur cavy is sooo bad u have no pics? lol winnie

No picture's huh?

There you go man. Some of my old pictures. As my Signature say's "Under construction" Because I am swapping out to a 3" down pipe, 3" exhaust, New intercooler piping, direct port nitrous set up, staged boost, new big brake kit, custom intake manifold, 80mm LT1 throttle body, 2 extra RC injectors (so yes my POS 2200 will be running 6 650cc injectors), open dump pipe all followed by a re-tune with HPT on a dyno then a new 4-door wide body kit and a fresh coat of Kandy paint. (not that it matters every bit is already paid for)

I dared to be different and decided I would like to see what the little LN2 could handle. My bad it doesnt meet your standards. But hey if I blow it up I will just put something bigger in. I can afford to do that. Can you?

Oh yeah since you got me bragging about cars I also push a 2006 Impala on 20" Lexani's, projector headlights, HID kit, Kenwood DDX512 touch screen navigation unit, 2 JL 13W1's on 2 JL 500.1 amps paired up with 6" speakers in the doors & 6x9's in the rear deck all Polk Audio powered by an Alpine V12 amp. Just stop while your a head or before I have to start posting pictures of that car or my other project car (66' Fastback mustang)

BTW I did all of the work myself other than the port work, the trans build and the body work.

Your english makes toddlers sound like Einstein. I know this is the internet and a blog/forum site but god damn what are you twelve?

Saturday, January 23, 2010 10:37 PM
Yeah I forgot to point out the my "POS 2200" doesn't use a log style manifold or an ebay turbo either. That would be an equal length tubular manifold and a Turbonetics T3/T4 A/R .70... Them two pieces of my turbo setup was over $2,000. Not trying to brag but you pretty much brought it there by calling me & my car out.

Saturday, January 23, 2010 11:16 PM
David Tyler wrote:all i have is a header and a intake i will beat eco all day I NEVER LOST TO A ECO CRAP EVEN WANNA BE A 2200......U NEED TO UPGRADE TO A 2.4 TWIN CAM AND NOT A ECO TEC V TEC

lets line em up then big boy. ill have no problem racing you for titles then. put your money where your mouth is dumbass. ill even let you catch the green light at the track before i even move my car.

put up or shut up.

Saturday, January 23, 2010 11:52 PM
This is my new favorite thread

Seriously dude... the stupidity that comes out of your mouth is astounding...

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Sunday, January 24, 2010 3:03 AM
Ohh Oooooh!!! Let me race my POS Ecotec against this guy!

Oh, and boosted2pt4 has yet again failed to answer my question. Where are your 12/11 second cars? Also, as my dad so kindly pointed out, 101 is what you should have said. I've been through college and have yet to see a 1 on 1 course LOL. It's amazing how well this 40 year old presents himself. Just like the "youngin's he be dis'in". ROFL

Street-Legal 2003 Sunfire 10.58 @ 139 MPH
Sunday, January 24, 2010 7:49 AM
Here is Boosted 11 sec vid. Happy now? 11 SEC!!!

NVM. He just has the same name as another member on here that HAS run 11 seconds and has proof

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, January 24, 2010 7:52 AM

Sunday, January 24, 2010 8:04 AM
good stuff

Sunday, January 24, 2010 8:35 AM
Hey adam,to answer your question,I didn't say my car ran 12/11.did I.And yes,refer back to daddy little man.your daddy built that company,not you.Like all little rich kids,they take the credit for what there parents have accomplished in life you little poser.

Sunday, January 24, 2010 9:13 AM
boosted2pt4 wrote:Hey adam,to answer your question,I didn't say my car ran 12/11.did I.And yes,refer back to daddy little man.your daddy built that company,not you.Like all little rich kids,they take the credit for what there parents have accomplished in life you little poser.

Doesn't change the fact he knows what he is talking about.

Good way to try to change the subject when you are proven a dumbass.

Attack something you will never be.

Keep going loser.

Sunday, January 24, 2010 9:29 AM
boosted2pt4 wrote:Hey adam,to answer your question,I didn't say my car ran 12/11.did I.And yes,refer back to daddy little man.your daddy built that company,not you.Like all little rich kids,they take the credit for what there parents have accomplished in life you little poser.

Right there you have lost ALL respect that anyone had for you. You might as well deactivate your account right now. No one is every going to help/listen to you again.

219whp - I <3 whine

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search