Jbodyperformance.com 96-99 Reflash? - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Jbodyperformance.com 96-99 Reflash?
Monday, April 11, 2005 12:46 PM
I read in a post the other day that Jbodyperformance could reflash the computers from the 96-99 for the supercharger or turbo setup. So I didnt believe it so I called today, and the guy I talked to verified it for me. Has anyone had this done? I am about to buy the GM charger and want to make sure there are no hold ups.

Can you keep up?

Re: Jbodyperformance.com 96-99 Reflash?
Monday, April 11, 2005 12:51 PM
No hold ups? $500 and the last guy that had the boosted application done waited like 5 weeks. Between USPS and customs at the border, it might sit there for some time as well.

But yes, they can. Don't know if they can calibrate for a 2 bar sensor though, and you still can't use the S/C injectors.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Monday, April 11, 2005 1:00 PM
so on the 96 2.4 I should just use the rc 330 injectors and the apexi safc2 or the e manage and skip trying to have them re program the computer?

Can you keep up?
Monday, April 11, 2005 1:09 PM
Its up to you, but for what you get and for how long you have to wait, I'd rather go other routes. Hell I'm writing software to reprogram the ECU and I bought the SAFC for the mean time. I'd rather be able to sit in my car and adjust the fuel than having to pull the pcm out, send it up to canada, wait on them, get it back, put it in, and repeat.

Monday, April 11, 2005 3:32 PM
Does anyone know the actual name of the GM program that JBP is using? They said in the other post that it was not a tech2 programmer so I'm curious as to what the software is called.

Monday, April 11, 2005 7:00 PM
I'm getting mine reflashed right now, with any luck I'll get it back this week and be able to put life to my motor again
Monday, April 11, 2005 7:38 PM
Face wrote:Does anyone know the actual name of the GM program that JBP is using? They said in the other post that it was not a tech2 programmer so I'm curious as to what the software is called.

It IS a tech-II, they just don't want to admit to it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search