CNFX VBZ The Blue Beast.... - Page 3 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: CNFX VBZ The Blue Beast....
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 3:21 PM
Tony, can't wait to see what kinda numbers that sucker puts down.

keep up the awesome work.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 3:23 PM
Yep yep!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 3:31 PM
Jcavi wrote:What has been done to the engine?

totally built, rods, pistons, head, all bearings bolts and seals.. I think it has crank work done, but totally built... and doen right too

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 4:07 PM
whats like the full list though, like turbo size, comp. pistons etc. along with what type of fuel management and stand alone ecu? i wish you the best of luck but i know mikes #s where put down with 22-24psi with 62-1 so im allitte weary of being able to pick up 90whp at the same psi

R.I.P. Brian Klocke, you will never be forgotten
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 4:20 PM
Tony you can give my car back now i wish lol, Really nice thought i like it alot, making me ansy to turbo my car but i don't have enough pennies yet

http://www.cardomain.com/id/oyyci
http://photobucket.com/albums/d170/Oyyci/
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 4:30 PM
My goal never was 500 HP. With the turbo I'm shooting for 350-370 and with nitrous 450-470. Im running a direct port 100 shot, or I will be shortly. Seriously though I asked Phil to post the pics up just to be active in the community and get some feed back. I'm a Vendor and member of alot of forums and I've never seen such childish, pointless, hatefull rambling on about dumb @!#$ that doesnt matter one way or the other. Give me a brake, live and let live. When the car is done I will post a video of the dyno, the tuning process and whatever else happens.
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 4:33 PM
Congrats to Tony (btw, who's Tony? Seriously?)! All the complaining, I have yet to figure this out.

On a little side note, I have lost every bit of respect for SunCavi. Before you stick your foot in your mouth Jaz, I know my car is slow before you go bringing that up saying:

"Huk huk you car be so slow and me's the uba leada of da stock eco turbo thingie."

You really need a hobby dude...

Josh
SLK 32

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 4:36 PM
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 5:35 PM
CNFX>vbz wrote:My goal never was 500 HP. With the turbo I'm shooting for 350-370 and with nitrous 450-470. Im running a direct port 100 shot, or I will be shortly. Seriously though I asked Phil to post the pics up just to be active in the community and get some feed back. I'm a Vendor and member of alot of forums and I've never seen such childish, pointless, hatefull rambling on about dumb @!#$ that doesnt matter one way or the other. Give me a brake, live and let live. When the car is done I will post a video of the dyno, the tuning process and whatever else happens.

would it posiable for you list all of your mods.

and try not to worry about suncavi. its just what he does.

"Kick azz is my boost hero!!! "
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 5:36 PM
Did anyone else find it funny to hear suncavi going on to Phile about "talking about what you've done, not what you're gonna do" when he spent HOW LONG blabbering about how his car was GONNA run 12's before it actually did?

Now seriously girls, lets keep this civil... this kind of assaulting each other is really pathetic and an incredibly bad representation of this community... I still find it hard to believe how this forum is filled with such pr*cks and yet every bash I keep meeting incredibly kind and caring people... really, enough of the internet egos.

Suncavi, people like you who so quickly jump to bash people are very likely part of the reason why theres such little vendor participation in the Jbody community... I'm not even saying that there's anything wrong with your opinions, but you don't have to be such a ruthless d*ck about how you present them. Try some positive energy for once, you might be surprised how it feels to be less of a grump.

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 5:49 PM
Bov position is interesting - it's exactly where I have it.

That lower pipe worries me - that's pretty low IMO... but everything is looking good... I'll assume that's bolted to the header you have made up?

When I tell people to learn how to run piping AROUND the engine - THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. THIS is a proper piping setup, not some of the garbage some of the vendors around here are selling, running it OVER the engine and the engine components. That unengineered crap makes me sick. This is some sweet stuff right here...

I'm also interested to hear what you've done to the engine, compression, cams... the trim of the turbo, and how you plan to manage fuel and spark timing...

Actually, looking at that - you've moved the PCM from what I can gather on the passenger side... where is it located now?

All in all it can be a very rewarding process for you with that built engine but I'd like to see how you go about it.

And tossing in the nitrous after the face = eeeeeeeeeennnniiiccceee *thumbsup*

-Chris-

-Sweetness-
-Turbocharged-
Slowly but surely may some day win this race...

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 6:11 PM
RKsport Upper engine mount insert,
RKsport Lower engine mount,
RSM 62mm Throttle Body,
RKsport A-arm Bushings,
Unorthadox Racing Crank Pulley,
Optima redtop battery,
RC Engineering 370"s
Wiseco 8.5 to 1 .040 over compression pistons
Eagle h beam rods,
Clevite bearings,
Melling oil pump,
Venom fuel rail,
Accel fuel pressure regulator,
A.R.P. head bolts and misc washers & nuts, new water pump,
Zex Nitrous wet kit 35-75 shot soon to be direct port 25 per cylinder and if it takes that 35 per cylinder,
Zex Remote Bottle Opener,
Zex Nitrous Pressure Guage,
Zex Bottle Heater,
Zex Purge Kit,
MSD Inline Fuel Pump & Chevy Blazer fuel pump swap/ soon to be walbro 255 hp, Ported & Polished Head,
Programable MSD DIS 2,
SCE Copper Head Gasket,
New GM Crankshaft .25mm under,
Custom cams,
Clevitte Lifters,
CNFX Custom Turbo Header,
Garrett Turbo 60 Compressor side-57 wheel .48 a/r.
Turbo XS RFL BOV,
2.5" Downpipe, Would have went 3" But the exhaust side of the turbo is too small, I would have to transition from 2.5" to 3" but I'm not going to bother with it right now.
2.5" Intercooler Piping,
H.O. Intake Manifold
Clutchmaster Stage 3 Clutch
Fidanza Flywheel
Apexi SAFC 2
Apexi AVCR

If I were going to do this all over again there would be alot of things I would do differently. But I've been sitting on the majority of these parts for a year so I'm just finishing what I started. I'll shoot for perfection on the next build.
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 6:24 PM
CNFX>vbz wrote:RKsport Upper engine mount insert,
RKsport Lower engine mount,
RSM 62mm Throttle Body,
RKsport A-arm Bushings,
Unorthadox Racing Crank Pulley,
Optima redtop battery,
RC Engineering 370"s
Wiseco 8.5 to 1 .040 over compression pistons
Eagle h beam rods,
Clevite bearings,
Melling oil pump,
Venom fuel rail,
Accel fuel pressure regulator,
A.R.P. head bolts and misc washers & nuts, new water pump,
Zex Nitrous wet kit 35-75 shot soon to be direct port 25 per cylinder and if it takes that 35 per cylinder,
Zex Remote Bottle Opener,
Zex Nitrous Pressure Guage,
Zex Bottle Heater,
Zex Purge Kit,
MSD Inline Fuel Pump & Chevy Blazer fuel pump swap/ soon to be walbro 255 hp, Ported & Polished Head,
Programable MSD DIS 2,
SCE Copper Head Gasket,
New GM Crankshaft .25mm under,
Custom cams,
Clevitte Lifters,
CNFX Custom Turbo Header,
Garrett Turbo 60 Compressor side-57 wheel .48 a/r.
Turbo XS RFL BOV,
2.5" Downpipe, Would have went 3" But the exhaust side of the turbo is too small, I would have to transition from 2.5" to 3" but I'm not going to bother with it right now.
2.5" Intercooler Piping,
H.O. Intake Manifold
Clutchmaster Stage 3 Clutch
Fidanza Flywheel
Apexi SAFC 2
Apexi AVCR

If I were going to do this all over again there would be alot of things I would do differently. But I've been sitting on the majority of these parts for a year so I'm just finishing what I started. I'll shoot for perfection on the next build.

i think i need a new set of boxers now

"Theres a time in every mans life where he hits a cross roads and...wait...are you wearing panties?"
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 6:34 PM
holy @!#$! man that is a hella long list that is so awsome i wanna see the next time i'm up there!

http://www.cardomain.com/id/oyyci
http://photobucket.com/albums/d170/Oyyci/
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 6:38 PM
I just have to say sorry for what was said above, but I'm not one to back down. I was pisssed how he has torn up and down others on this site. I did keep him going, but he never could make a point on me. Callin' me JDM to honda boy just keep me going. I just wanted to say sorry it was this post that it happened in, but he will not be in this again. I will promiss you that.

Tony your mod list is something we all would hope to have. Your plan is much like my own on building a motor. Even sayin there are a ton of things we are going to be doing together I've made a few different choice, but still I would die to have all of it so quick. Keep those pic's comin', but don't forget vid's for us too. We love great sound with these too if you didn't know. Again sorry it was your post this happend on, but it had to happen sometime.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 6:40 PM
Not a bad mod list. I'm amazed to see how much of it I have in some form save for the bottom end internals and the nitrous.....

So you had crank work done... and you went with some nice lower comp pistons, nice...

Basically the bottom end you have there is all I needed to finish my engine and make it a bulletproof animal. Very nice!

Good luck with the car. I'm still looking at the pic of that lower charge pipe by the oil pan and you REALLY need to move it up... it's VERy low.

-Chris-

-Sweetness-
-Turbocharged-
Slowly but surely may some day win this race...
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 7:09 PM
I'm not too worried about the pipe. I'd rather becarefull driving than listen to it banging off @!#$ if I stuffed it farther up. I dont want to crimp it or oval it out either. I will try my best to get you guys some interesting video's. And so far the only pics I have are of the downpipe and oil return.
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 7:20 PM
are you sure that 330 CC injectors are big enough.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 7:44 PM
370cc's and if we dry out I'll just get something else. I'll see how far the 370's take me.
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 8:00 PM
isnt there a forumal for this.

I can guarntee you that it wont take you to 400 hp. but either way good luck do you think you can hit 11.5 or mabye 10's it would be nice to see overtake the hahns theyv been up there for a while. fast muthers.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 8:09 PM
Injectors are a phone call away. As far as times go we'll see what happens. I dont know if we're going to gut the car for drag. I pretty much just wanted to reach the goal I set for the car a while ago and move on to something else.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 8:17 PM
you'll need like 550's or 700's

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 8:41 PM
370's??? lol. u'll get to what 10-11 psi maybe? go get some 1000's and a standalone and make some real power

http://www.cardomain.com/id/StylezTA
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 10:16 PM
mmmmmmm 1000's...... 5 passes down the 1/4 and your going to need to fill up.....

Lee

JDM Civic Hatch
14.224 @ 102.01MPH @ 5.5psi.... 2.3 60'
Next: Civic JDM B16a2 w/GSR LSD Turbo - Goal 300whp 1400lbs...
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 10:48 PM
I don't see it hitting 500 hp, and I thought the Turbo was a 35R but you are talking about a T3T04 now. Integrity of the motor.
That will get you to about 400 at about 25 psi.

What kinda tranny work you have done if any. I know it is a New Venture tranny but they are not indestructible.

TRD Cav, so you get SunCavi banned you think he cares??
I talked to him, and he says that all of you just hate on him, and everyone fusses about his car being gutted and on slicks and that is the reason it is fast.

It is not his fault that he went and built the tranny 1st.

Good luck anyways.
P.S SunCavi told you all to look for him in NDRA.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search