Pace Performance? - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Pace Performance?
Friday, August 17, 2007 6:25 PM
Reputable? Any problems with the items people have been getting from them?

Re: Pace Performance?
Friday, August 17, 2007 6:36 PM
Never heard a bad thing, but if they didn't have it in stock it could take some time to get from GM warehouse.

Friday, August 17, 2007 6:58 PM
They are a GM dealership so they won't screw you...just may take a while for out of stock parts like said above. I got my blower kit from them and it arrived here in Canada in less than 2 days.

Friday, August 17, 2007 6:59 PM
deflux wrote:They are a GM dealership so they won't screw you...just may take a while for out of stock parts like said above. I got my blower kit from them and it arrived here in Canada in less than 2 days.

Thats the response i am looking for. While i have the moola for a blower and my swap right now, i wanna snag one up. Is it bad for one of these to sit around for like a year in its box?

Friday, August 17, 2007 7:26 PM
As long as the box stays closed an out of open air you're fine. They are packed in a vacuum. Once fresh air hits it all hell breaks loose.

Friday, August 17, 2007 8:33 PM
Well we'll see when mine gets here and how fast they are. Bastards tagged on a $12 handling fee.... figures. Only true free shipping is like from Karo.

Friday, August 17, 2007 10:00 PM
have you ordered it yet? If not then let me know because Im pretty sure I know someone who can get it cheaper than pace, well actually i know someone who knows someone.

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Saturday, August 18, 2007 12:34 AM
ive bought alot from pace , never had any problems , communication was always great , stuff gets shipped fast

only problem i had was a small hole in the box and some hardware for a strut brace fell out , 1 email and 3 days later hardware was at my door

Sunday, August 19, 2007 6:24 PM
JoeyDaBomb wrote:have you ordered it yet? If not then let me know because Im pretty sure I know someone who can get it cheaper than pace, well actually i know someone who knows someone.

Yep, i ordered it Friday night. It says intercooled. Does that means its coming with the heat exchanger? I'm going to assume so.

Sunday, August 19, 2007 7:14 PM
it comes with the cooling tubes in the intake mani..but you have to add the intercooler pump and lines..phil
Monday, August 20, 2007 1:49 PM
Well then, where do we get the heat exchanger that is mounted down by the radiator?

Monday, August 20, 2007 2:24 PM
Nity9CavSedanCRJ (RDFABS) wrote:Well then, where do we get the heat exchanger that is mounted down by the radiator?

Most use the stock heat exchanger off of a mustang cobra, and they can usually be found on ebay for around 100 shipped.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-04-Mustang-Cobra-Radiator-Heat-Exchanger-HE-FORD-BIN_W0QQitemZ170140386608QQihZ007QQcategoryZ33602QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
(there are more on there)

You need a pump and resevior too!

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Monday, August 20, 2007 7:07 PM
Gotcha, well thats going to have to wait then. I've still gotta yank the motor and clean the SOB up since she's looking kinda poor right now. But funny thing is, i had my bank call me this morning asking about the transaction... Never had that happen before.

Glad to see they are doing their job, so i actually thanked them.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search