Glowshift Oil Pressure Gauge install? - Page 2 - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Glowshift Oil Pressure Gauge install?
Friday, June 25, 2010 8:40 PM
is the cluster fuse alright to use as a switched source? it is the only one in my fuse panel that actually turns on when the car turns on. all the others seem to stay on all the time, even the radio, headlights, etc. if this fuse blows, will my car not function, that is what i am afraid of. like the speedometer needles and stuff wont work, the a/c will die, etc?

Friday, June 25, 2010 10:13 PM
justin smith wrote:is the cluster fuse alright to use as a switched source? it is the only one in my fuse panel that actually turns on when the car turns on. all the others seem to stay on all the time, even the radio, headlights, etc. if this fuse blows, will my car not function, that is what i am afraid of. like the speedometer needles and stuff wont work, the a/c will die, etc?

Please just stay away from cars... ALL of them.

Friday, June 25, 2010 10:26 PM
lafonjef wrote:
justin smith wrote:is the cluster fuse alright to use as a switched source? it is the only one in my fuse panel that actually turns on when the car turns on. all the others seem to stay on all the time, even the radio, headlights, etc. if this fuse blows, will my car not function, that is what i am afraid of. like the speedometer needles and stuff wont work, the a/c will die, etc?

Please just stay away from cars... ALL of them.

so the cluster fuse is wrong to get a switched source from?
Saturday, June 26, 2010 10:05 PM
WIPER FUSE!!

It's really not that hard at all.

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Sunday, June 27, 2010 7:52 AM
got it from the wiper fuse. works great. thanks guys!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search