Queen Z UPDATE 2-21-05 - Page 7 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Queen Z UPDATE 2-21-05
Sunday, February 27, 2005 2:35 PM
man its so sad....this suppose to be a site where we the j-body.org suppose to be a community...where we can give and take advise, good or bad,but this site lacks respect from others.when you disrespect someones car with boneheaded criticism, i feel like youre disrespecting the owner in general. and all due respect....i seen the pics of her car in prep ...well i think its badass, oh wait a minute./..just because she isnt lets say z2flip4 or bob mull or anyone in that fashion you all bash her for what ? her defending of her ride? and yes if you all could afford to get professional prep and bodywork to your rides im sure you would. you cant flame on a1 bodywork.
queen z: i dont want to see you stop posting on the org because you do have a great ride in progress....i just feel like theres a double standard here thats all.

ClassGlass / RkSport / Eibach / Motegi / Ractive / Borla / K&N

Monday, February 28, 2005 11:49 AM
joey davis wrote:man its so sad....this suppose to be a site where we the j-body.org suppose to be a community...where we can give and take advise, good or bad,but this site lacks respect from others.when you disrespect someones car with boneheaded criticism, i feel like youre disrespecting the owner in general. and all due respect....i seen the pics of her car in prep ...well i think its badass, oh wait a minute./..just because she isnt lets say z2flip4 or bob mull or anyone in that fashion you all bash her for what ? her defending of her ride? and yes if you all could afford to get professional prep and bodywork to your rides im sure you would. you cant flame on a1 bodywork.
queen z: i dont want to see you stop posting on the org because you do have a great ride in progress....i just feel like theres a double standard here thats all.

dude it would be perfectly fine if she didnt flame people that didnt like her car, or if she just ignored them. But it turned into a drama fest when some people made stupid comments and she HAD to respond to them. If she wanted respect, she should have just ignored the idiots. That was my point. No matter where you go there will be at least one idiot making retarded comments. If you cant deal with that, then leave the site, no one will miss a baby.

Monday, February 28, 2005 12:37 PM
i've stayed out of this thread for quite a while now, but i think it's time to speak my peace...

themarin8r wrote:dude it would be perfectly fine if she didnt flame people that didnt like her car, or if she just ignored them. But it turned into a drama fest when some people made stupid comments and she HAD to respond to them. If she wanted respect, she should have just ignored the idiots. That was my point. No matter where you go there will be at least one idiot making retarded comments. If you cant deal with that, then leave the site, no one will miss a baby.

for those of you who say something like "if she had just left the haters be, there wouldn't be any drama..." if you were working to make your car one of the hottest cars in the j-body world, and people came in all the time saying "you pay for everything and don't do your own work" or "why should we respect you just cause you're a girl", etc... you'd probably have a few comments about it as well. you think that you'd be able to keep your mouth shut about negativity? i doubt it. so get off your high horse (and that's not directed only at themarin8r, but all the haters), cause you know damn well that you'd talk back to haters in threads of yours as well.

ashley, i like the progress of your car, i think it's coming along very nicely. personally, im not big on the whole "pay for all the work", but not everyone can do their own work. like you said, you're busy, so you use your means to make your car look as good as you can. and that's what it's about, making the car look good (by any means).

Monday, February 28, 2005 12:42 PM
^^ dont get my wrong. I was one I thought her car was bitchin. But then I read when she said (not a direct quote) you are just mad because i can pay for it myself. That right there is what made my intrest go low, very low. Is it a nice car .. hell yeah ... will it always be a nice car .. hell yeah, but does the attitude have to change ... yes.

all in my hoest opinion.

dan

Monday, February 28, 2005 1:50 PM
ya thats being a little stuck up, she also wants more respect cuz she is a girl, i dont c why we would give her more respect just cuz the fact she is a female,
i like the car and all but u gota relax and not make dumb comments like sayin u can pay for it urself, we can all pay for our own @!#$, dont b so proud ur moddin a cavi(not to b rude to jbody owners)

Monday, February 28, 2005 1:56 PM
alot of people with very modded cars get alot of respect around here, maybe act like them and u will get all the repect u need or want,

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 12:28 AM
Ashley Becker a.k.a. Queen Z wrote:
the coma. wrote:i like the widebody, i think it flows really nice, and its different, as for the kit, i dont really like it personally, and i know its a show car, but right now that intercooler looks a bit gigantic and overkill..

i've never been a fan of the ss hood, or the wing you have, and the tails arent doing it for me either.

but all in all I think it looks really nice, I guess what I was hoping for was something that no one has ever done before. But I know thats hard to achieve, your widebody is just that, and it looks great, the ss can be bought by anyone..

anyways, looks good, I have respect for the money being dished out for it, just the respect of doing it yourself isnt there.

ONCE AGAIN, I am a law student not auto body, I do work on the car but there is not enough time to do everything myself. Don't hate because I can afford to have professional help. So don't talk to me about respect, i am the first girl to go this extreme and to me that should earn alot of respect.

Thanks, everyone will have there own opinions, positive and negative.

quickBOOSTEDecotec wrote:wait you trailer your car everywhere?

i would not spend a penny on a car I cant drive to every show and enjoy

I live in Montana, I go to shows on the East and West Coast. That is over 2000 miles of rocks, bugs, tar, and people that can't drive. Every true show car is trailered to the shows. I drive my car locally and to local shows.

ok, but thats what they make bras for...

I dont mean to be an ass but I cant stand trailer queens, good luck with everything and its going to look hot, I just cant fathom not drivign it everywhere

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search