got the car out for the sun - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
got the car out for the sun
Friday, March 04, 2005 10:34 PM
Here i cleaned it as good as i could lol... Some water froze on it while drying.
car looks weird with no rims

Re: got the car out for the sun
Friday, March 04, 2005 10:48 PM
Nice Euro Lights..................LOL

Instead of ricing up your car. Do it with clean mods.

Please??

Do it for the 10% of us who actually care that our cars turn out nice and clean.

The Silver J......Ridin' Clean....
Friday, March 04, 2005 10:50 PM
dont have those tails anymore.. I put the stock ones back on... Go @!#$ yourself
Friday, March 04, 2005 10:53 PM
U still put them on your car.

I have the last laugh.

What can you say to me???? Nothing.

Friday, March 04, 2005 10:54 PM
Oh yea, nice exhaust too......did you take that off as well???

HAHAHHAHA!

Friday, March 04, 2005 10:59 PM
silvrdreamld904: why dont you go bother someone else and jack another forums threads. that kind of response is exactly what this site doesnt need.

sean: the tails arent exactly my style but it doesnt look that bad. get some work done to it now

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Friday, March 04, 2005 10:59 PM
Whats wrong with it? I actually like it and oh yeah who cares what the @!#$ you think when the car is mine you cocksucker
Friday, March 04, 2005 11:07 PM
Im sorry.....Mod ANY way you want.

Keep giving J-body\ tuners a bad name.
For me, Euro lights were barely cool in high school. But maybe you havent reached that point yet. You posted your car WITH those tails on, not saying they were taken off. You posted them on here for opinions. I GAVE MINE and you get mad. Sorry.

Oh yeah Hypsy, Im not jacking threads at all. Get your @!#$ straight. I responded to one of HIS threads.
Yes, say whatever you want in response to this post. I don't care.

Friday, March 04, 2005 11:08 PM
Silvrdreamld904- stfu... you're nothing but a smart ass to most the ppl on this site. There's no point in it... honestly. Tell him the things u don't like about the car... don't be a complete a$$ about it.

As for the car. It has a lot of potential. I don't like the taillights either, but it's okay. I'd say over half the ppl on this site have bought them at one point or another. The exhaust doesn't sit flush with the back bumper. That puts a lot of focus on your exhaust. If the muffler could be brought back a little to sit flush with the back bumper, it would look a lot better.
What are your future plans for it?
Friday, March 04, 2005 11:11 PM
car looks good, nice project.IMO stock tails and get rid of the fart can. good luck

maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow....... but some day
Friday, March 04, 2005 11:15 PM
I have already baught for the spring.

- VIS drift kit 4 peice (exhaust will be moved)
- I have 18 motegi mr7's
- i ordered jdm CAVALIER CARBON FIBER TAIL LIGHTS will arrive soon
- Going for paint may 7th

Going to look a whole lot different.

Friday, March 04, 2005 11:18 PM
looks good but in IMO stock tails and no fart can. good project and good luck

Friday, March 04, 2005 11:19 PM
opps double post

Friday, March 04, 2005 11:20 PM
Sean Sullivan wrote:I have already baught for the spring.

- VIS drift kit 4 peice (exhaust will be moved)
- I have 18 motegi mr7's
- i ordered jdm CAVALIER CARBON FIBER TAIL LIGHTS will arrive soon
- Going for paint may 7th

Going to look a whole lot different.

^ I have two of those items u listed. I would have sold u some 18" MR7s had I known. I have my hopes set on some TSW Ribs & I WILL get them. Good luck with everything... should look great once u get all that stuff on it.

Be careful with the drift kit once u get it on.... =)
Friday, March 04, 2005 11:24 PM
Yeah i got my rims off someone off this site aswell...

I wanted to go with the dark theme but i @!#$ up wasting my money on the tails.. i liked them at first but hey you can always sell em...

Heres a pic of my car end of last summer with rims

Friday, March 04, 2005 11:47 PM
The carbon fiber tails will look much better. I screwed myself buying those euro taillights too- don't feel bad. They don't look right on any color vehicle. I think I bought mine like a year after I had my car though and that was umm 4 years ago. I would get rid of mine, but I can't find my stock ones... lol. Car looks good with those rims. I like MR7s though-- always have. What size tires do u have?
Friday, March 04, 2005 11:50 PM
LOL no offence dood but their is no such thing as jdm cf tails ... Im guessing you bought them off ebay and on the title it says jdm or something ... the only jdm are the yotas ..

car looks ok .. shoulda cleaned it up before the pics My car will never be on the org lookin dirty

Team Altered

Saturday, March 05, 2005 12:01 AM
yeah i baught them off ebay...... They look pretty nice, will go alot better with the dark theme.
Sorry man i cant remember what size tire im running i will tomorrow though they are in my basement so i will check them out in the morning..
Saturday, March 05, 2005 4:50 AM
jdm.. lol should look hot, thank god u lost them tails...stock will still look best thou imo. are u gunna get black projectors and black corner lights to match everythin else?

Saturday, March 05, 2005 7:02 AM
Silvrdreamld904: Get out of here before I slap you with my dong. Seriously you are not needed on this site. I also see that you are a pretty young cocky @!#$. You probabaly have so many zits on your face you've never even kissed a girl let alone hold a girls hand. hahaha get out of this site you pathetic cocky loser.

Nice Car, I can't wait for some sun in my area to get mine clean as well

Saturday, March 05, 2005 7:21 AM
Silvrdreamld904-Sponsored by mommy and daddy racing! Nice 2.2 you have hidden under there
Car is looking good, will look really slick wit the kit on. I have always loved MR7's, good choice. Where in Ontario are you? Im from North York.

Saturday, March 05, 2005 8:11 AM
FuGiTiVe wrote:Silvrdreamld904: Get out of here before I slap you with my dong. Seriously you are not needed on this site. I also see that you are a pretty young cocky @!#$. You probabaly have so many zits on your face you've never even kissed a girl let alone hold a girls hand. hahaha get out of this site you pathetic cocky loser.

Nice Car, I can't wait for some sun in my area to get mine clean as well

hahaha i think that is the first post i have ever laughed out loud at.

-Adam

Saturday, March 05, 2005 9:03 AM
Silvrdreamld904: Get out of here before I slap you with my dong. Seriously you are not needed on this site. I also see that you are a pretty young cocky @!#$. You probabaly have so many zits on your face you've never even kissed a girl let alone hold a girls hand. hahaha get out of this site you pathetic cocky loser.

Yeah ok buddy.... yeah my mommy and daddy buy everything for me too lol your a retard... Im actually 21, own 2 cars, own a house, and im a ticketed millwright. So take your mommy and daddys money and instead of putting it inyour car so you can get friends, go get a future you joke
Saturday, March 05, 2005 10:33 AM
I always like blue turning signals

~*Gilles*~

Saturday, March 05, 2005 10:52 AM
Sean Sullivan wrote:Silvrdreamld904: Get out of here before I slap you with my dong. Seriously you are not needed on this site. I also see that you are a pretty young cocky @!#$. You probabaly have so many zits on your face you've never even kissed a girl let alone hold a girls hand. hahaha get out of this site you pathetic cocky loser.

Yeah ok buddy.... yeah my mommy and daddy buy everything for me too lol your a retard... Im actually 21, own 2 cars, own a house, and im a ticketed millwright. So take your mommy and daddys money and instead of putting it inyour car so you can get friends, go get a future you joke

did you even read to whom that was directed at???

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search