All 4-Door Pictures! - Page 20 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: All 4-Door Pictures!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007 9:00 PM
Rebel Racer wrote:^ You took that OUT of the junkyard?? lol. Just what are your plans for it?

He's doing the ECO swap!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 9:06 PM
Rusty (The Rusted One) wrote:
Rebel Racer wrote:^ You took that OUT of the junkyard?? lol. Just what are your plans for it?

He's doing the ECO swap!

.... plus a little more than JUST the eco, but hey.... can't show it all now.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 10:03 PM
Makes sense now, I couldn't even tell that the silver one is 03-05 lol.

--- --- ---
Why the F&CK did I buy a POS new 07 Hyundai Elantra?!
I shoulda kept the 02 Ranger 4x4 - comfort is better than MPG's

Thursday, August 23, 2007 4:01 AM
J TO ENVY wrote:

ramairsedan wrote:This is my 2000 Sunfire Sedan, few things done with more in store.

Your Sedan is definitely my favorite J on this entire site. I love it because it's so clean and subtle. Just the way it should be. Any chance you could post some pictures of the interior as well?

Thanks bro! I love the GT front bumper... When I was looking at body kit's and etc... when I first started modding it, none of the bumpers that were available were what I wanted. I loved the GT bumper and had never seen a sedan with a GT bumper on it so I went with that. Love the look of it with the evil eyed ram air hood.

I'm at work and don't have alot of pictures here, but here are the ones that I found of my interior...

B&M short shifter and B&M 'shortie' cobra head shift knob

Saturn SL2 collision avoidance light modified to fit the rear window. I hate the collision avoidance lights that go in the rear deck and when I changed wings, I needed to have something! It's uber bright and much more visible in that location.

Custom bar for my race harnesses. The fire extinguisher is only there for racing as it deducts one point and drops me a full class. Its a really clean install and is fully removable. There are 4 plugs that go into the holes, so it still looks tidy when the bar is out. It's made of roll bar material, so I guess I will be a little safer if I ever get t-boned! lol You can also see the rear buckets I installed.

I'll check when I get home and see what other pics I have kicking around!

Proud member of PreciZion

Thursday, August 23, 2007 7:47 AM
Thursday, August 23, 2007 10:29 AM
Rebel Racer wrote:^ What the hell Bobby?! (Or Carrie). When'd you get rid of the coupe for a sedan?

I brought the Sedan home on July 7 all the way from Eau Claire, Wisconsin. The GT is currently sitting in the garage awaiting all the rest of the stuff to be swapped over to the Sedan and then the GT will be sold.

ramairsedan wrote:Thanks bro! I love the GT front bumper... When I was looking at body kit's and etc... when I first started modding it, none of the bumpers that were available were what I wanted. I loved the GT bumper and had never seen a sedan with a GT bumper on it so I went with that. Love the look of it with the evil eyed ram air hood.

I'm at work and don't have alot of pictures here, but here are the ones that I found of my interior...

I'll check when I get home and see what other pics I have kicking around!

First off... I'm a girl . Secondly, I couldn't agree more about the GT front bumper. It is by far the best looking bumper, stock or aftermarket, available for Sunfires. Your interior looks great! I can't wait to see more pictures of your car. It is definitely my Sedan's idol .

Thursday, August 23, 2007 12:09 PM
J TO ENVY wrote:
First off... I'm a girl . Secondly, I couldn't agree more about the GT front bumper. It is by far the best looking bumper, stock or aftermarket, available for Sunfires. Your interior looks great! I can't wait to see more pictures of your car. It is definitely my Sedan's idol .

Whoops, my bad! lol So, do I say thanks bra instead? lol

With regards to the front bumper, the height is perfect as well - Not low enought to scrape off everything and not high enough to look weird. Do you have your driving/fog lights wired up? I bought the factory dimmer panel from a GT and used a driving lamp switch from a Grand Am. The difference? The GT fog light switch is a momentary switch, meaning when you press it, it turns on a light and moves back to it's original position. The Grand Am light fog light switch looks identical with the exception that it stays in the on position when you turn it on as well as illuminating. In order for me to get the switch to work and have the little light on, I had to reverse the wiring on the switch. If you want details on it, PM me and I'll explain what I did. lol

I'll post up some interior pics when I get home!

Friday, August 24, 2007 4:11 PM
ramairsedan wrote:Whoops, my bad! lol So, do I say thanks bra instead? lol

With regards to the front bumper, the height is perfect as well - Not low enought to scrape off everything and not high enough to look weird. Do you have your driving/fog lights wired up? I bought the factory dimmer panel from a GT and used a driving lamp switch from a Grand Am. The difference? The GT fog light switch is a momentary switch, meaning when you press it, it turns on a light and moves back to it's original position. The Grand Am light fog light switch looks identical with the exception that it stays in the on position when you turn it on as well as illuminating. In order for me to get the switch to work and have the little light on, I had to reverse the wiring on the switch. If you want details on it, PM me and I'll explain what I did. lol

I'll post up some interior pics when I get home!

It's okay. Everyone on here thinks I'm a guy because I don't go around pointing out the fact that I'm a girl all the time. I prefer to keep a low profile. Everyone is always surprised to find out I'm a girl because the way the car looks and all. No fuzzy pink $hit for me !

I totally agree about the bumper. Like I said before, I absolutely love the looks of it. It looks so aggressive and evil looking . And don't worry... I do plan on getting evil eyelids, however I will be sticking with the stock hood. I wouldn't dream of copying you completely .

A friend of mine started to wire up the fog lights, but didn't finish because he didn't have everything he needed. He was going to just wire them to the parking lights and then have a separate aftermarket switch to turn the fog lights themselves on and off, but I would prefer to have a factory looking switch to use. It would be very much appreciated if you could PM me those instructions. Thanks in advance and hurry up and post those darn interior pictures. You're killing me here !

On a side note... it's good to see you posting semi-regularly again !

Friday, August 24, 2007 9:07 PM
How the hell did I miss this thread?

yikes...

heres my progress over the years...

recent updates, but no pictures, wheels and hood have been sold, new wheels are here and hood is undecided yet thinking of the SS hood. i thought about putting the pro stock spoiler on that i got from manta, but it just didnt feel right on the car. paint will be firemist red metallic bottom, dark charcoal metallic top. maybe painted before the year's over.

Sunday, August 26, 2007 6:45 PM
Glad to see you are keeping away from the fuzzy pink! lol

I would recomend wiring the fogs to a factory switch, looks so much cleaner and factory looking, you will thank yourself for doing it in the long run. I'll check the wires tomorrow and PM you exactly how I did it all.

On that note, here are a few updated pics.

Factory GT driving lamp dimmer plate with a 99+ Grand Am driving lamp switch.

My H-Vac panel - I took the grey covers off of them and recovered them in black Cavalier covers. I then trimmed the centre part, leaving the black rubber on the sides. Looks much better than painting the sides black.

Updated B&M short shifter pic with my T.O. Boyz silver shift and e-brake boots. I also installed a Sunfire GT leather wrapped e-brake handle and steering wheel. I wired my headlights so that I could turn them on/off via the left switch on the centre console. The second switch turns neons on/off in my trunk. I bought a power window plate from the scrap yard and used Grand Am driving lamp switches. Keeping the factory look going.

This is where I mounted my tweeters for my stereo - Custom made tweeter pods in the mirror housing.

Shot of my interior. Don't give me flack for not having the rubber part of the mat shiny, when I shine it up, it makes it slippery for driving. lol

To the trunk - Boston Amps in a crappy enclosure. It sounds great, but looks like azz... One of the things I am working on changing in the near future.

Factory spare tire cover modified to cover the amps. I can still use a good portion of my trunk, which is great as this is my daily driver in the summer/fall.

The car as it sits right now. I have my race wheels on right now as I sold my 17's. I have a new set of wheels to go on, but I am thinking I will wait til next year to put them on now.

Ass shot. I love the Dodge Neon wing.

Evil. I need to paint the front bumper. This is what happens when you hit pylons racing...

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 5:53 PM
ramairsedan wrote:Glad to see you are keeping away from the fuzzy pink! lol

I would recomend wiring the fogs to a factory switch, looks so much cleaner and factory looking, you will thank yourself for doing it in the long run. I'll check the wires tomorrow and PM you exactly how I did it all.

On that note, here are a few updated pics.

Yep, no fuzzy pink stuff here. I, like you, will be keeping the car very clean and stock looking. The best look in my opinion.

I already talked to my friend and I'm going to get the Grand Am switch and he's going to wire it all up so it will look stock . He's also going to wire them up so that I'll be able to have them stay on with the brights which will be very nice for night driving in the country.

It's great to see some updated pictures ! The car is looking absolutely beautiful!

I love the Toyo trunk liner ! Should be getting mine from a friend within the next couple weeks w00t!

I love the trunk setup, nice and clean and the fact that you can still use the trunk is a major plus in my eyes.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who painted the inside edges of the taillights. It looks so much cleaner color matched.

I think it looks really good with the stock GT wheels. Wasn't a fan of the chrome wheels .

The best front end I've ever seen! Looks absolutely pissed !

Seeing these updated pictures of your Sedan is getting me so excited about really getting going with mine. Hopefully this weekend the suspension and wheels will be going on, so I will definitely be posting pictures A.S.A.P.

Thanks again for the pictures Steve and I can't wait to get those fog lights wired up ! I can't thank you enough for sending me the instructions and all!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 3:53 AM
Nevermind the grain, I didn't have my tripod.

Dan Trump

2004 Cavalier LS Sport - Victory Red
Wednesday, August 29, 2007 4:36 AM
i'm in love

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 11:50 AM
shes a work in progress...
lookin for exterior parts and ECO parts!!!

couple day shots...

couple nite shots...

Myspace

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 12:28 PM
Hmm I thought I posted my pics in here I guess not. The current look is changing so im getting rid of the Type J bumpers and going a different route with the car. I think the end result will look better than whats goin on now... And yes it needs lowering i have the springs and struts but still thinking to bag it or not

Old look

New look

F/S 00-02 Type J Bumpers front and rear... LTB: 03 LS Sport Rear and 00-02 Wing West front Lip
Wednesday, August 29, 2007 5:41 PM

Sunday, September 02, 2007 12:44 AM

Saturday, September 22, 2007 11:57 AM
*bump*

Myspace

Sunday, September 23, 2007 6:07 AM

Sunday, September 23, 2007 8:24 AM
Um, I'm gonna come steal your car.

If you don't mind.

Dan Trump

Sunday, September 23, 2007 8:25 AM
Me after AutoX at BeaveRun Motorsport Complex:

Dan Trump

Sunday, September 23, 2007 9:25 AM
Now lowered on KYB AGXs and Eibach Pro Kit springs with 17" hyper silver Nex-O PX-5s wrapped in Kumho Ecsta ASTs.

Sunday, September 23, 2007 9:50 AM
we need to have a sedanbash in MI but it has to be in 08 because i wont be done with my top secret plans until next july at the earliest

02 Cavalier sedan ECOTEC N/A being built
04 Malibu ECOTEC S/C planned
Sunday, September 23, 2007 10:01 AM
dan... only if you're leaving your sedan behind

Sunday, September 23, 2007 10:12 AM
strat81 wrote:dan... only if you're leaving your sedan behind

forget that
i'm stealing both of yours and putting them in my garage so no one can touch them
they are mine, all mine!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search