hmmmm fiberglass!!!! check the progress.... - Page 7 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: hmmmm fiberglass!!!! check the progress....
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 3:37 AM
I still can't believe this is going on LOL. Quit justifying being @!#$s. Get over it. You guys said @!#$ to him and he said it back. WTF LOL. If you can't take it don't dish it out.
Let it die already.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 7:15 AM
AREA 51 wrote:
Keep up the custom work. Each time I see you post up I take a look just to see something different.

Hahah, I looked at the Author before I opened the thread, saw "Blue ACE" and thought to myself "Oh boy!!! Here we go again!" knowing that the thread would have two things: Crazy custom work, and Haters/Flamers/Etc. I can't wait to get flamed for what I'm doin' (er, plannin' on doin, 10*F is way too cold to do any work) on my Cav One of the mods I'm plannin' is something that a LOT of people have wanted to see done, but won't do themselves

I think it's lookin' alright - not what I'd do (or plan to do) but still pretty cool. Keep it up man.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 7:57 AM
wow this is amazing. everytime this guy posts pix, he gets bashed about his work.

nice job man, i know how hard it is to do the work by yourself. mad props on that.

i think in the future this guy should have special privilages to only post pix but NOT allow any responses. this is the same reason why i never posted pix of my car when i had it.
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 8:41 AM
dirty elf wrote:
jason rubito(beatz) wrote: its still a matter of common certusy man, there is a tasteful way of saying i dont like and then theres being an ass about. a good portion of the posts in this thread where not very tactful in there responses its almost like people on here get there jollies off on making someone feel bad about there hard work. why is that ? couldnt tell ya , but i do know one thing its the reason why people with really really nice/customized cars are leavin this site and its being run over by trolls who talk @!#$ and cant give a exact reason why other then it looks stupid

yea i understand, and some people.. even me.. are guilty of leaving retarded remarks about how it looks, but even when we explain why and try to offer him our opinions he does the same exact thing... calls us @!#$ morons and says we are wrong in a not polite manner... eventually i get frustrated and mouth off... from what i see thats usually how it happens
they why post at all ? if you know your gonna get frustrated and you know your no gonna be takin seriously why post ? you see who made the thread you know in your head that you will not like his work why even come in ???

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 8:47 AM
just because he messed up once doesnt mean i give up on the guy! i keep lookin and going in his threads to hope i see something i like, he is skilled.. way more than me.. but he just hasnt done anything i seem to agree with or like yet

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 9:17 AM
Quote:

thats because your a big ass baby, grown up dude its the frickin intenet, who cares what goes on, i know that i dont take @!#$ seriously on the net, maybe its because i have a life

Thanx for proving my point

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 9:44 AM
I can kinda dig it ... Lets see it finished yo LOL

Team Altered Car Club

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 12:29 PM
BlackWidowCavy wrote:well, there goes "clean" you were ganna go for on this car....way to ruin another one

i for one want to apoligize for being a dick....i actually dont remember posting that, i was probably drunk, which i have been getting alot latly i still dont like it, BUT had i not been wasted i wouldnt have said it like that. Not my style, but then again, im not in an extreme class at scca or whatever, for an extreme class im sure you gatta go apeshat to kick the other competitors asses, which is cool. Definatly, DEFINATLY mad props on the work. even though i wouldnt do it, i still love seeing your updates, and checking out what your doing, same with Z2Flip4. Lets just keep the headlights more normal this time
Once again, sorry.
Keith

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 7:19 PM
PICS!!!

ps i dont think that hes comming back to this thread anymore

hmmmm.... I am confused, and the Blonde genius that is me,
does not easily get confused
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 7:44 PM
i just wish everyone would shutup already

www.DomesticTuners.com 'The Place To Tune Your Domestic'
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 7:57 PM
I like your work man....
Any more update ??

~TaKa~
My CarDomain

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 8:29 PM
any new pics?

Friday, December 09, 2005 10:25 AM
Streaker1369 wrote:any new pics?

x2

Friday, December 09, 2005 10:54 AM
The Ferrari wrote:
Streaker1369 wrote:any new pics?

x2

x3

Friday, December 09, 2005 1:17 PM
i dont think that hes comming back to this thread

hmmmm.... I am confused, and the Blonde genius that is me,
does not easily get confused
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search