Project Colorblind Cav - Page 4 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Project Colorblind Cav
Friday, June 06, 2008 5:17 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:prefabbed particle board box FTL. but other than that, nice progress dude.

quick fix to get some of my trunk back. picked it up for $10. I plan on getting one made specifically for the sub, but its at the bottom of my list atm.

Everyone else, Thanks for the comments.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Saturday, June 14, 2008 4:59 PM
SMALL UPDATE:
- Painted the Calipers I got from Ryan black today. Waiting for them to finish drying, then I'll be painting the rotors.
- Picked up a Wiper Motor finally. Friend is scraping his Sunfire and gave it to me for basically free.

No pics cuz one of the cats decided to chew through the USB cable so now I'm waiting for the new one to come in the mail.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, June 26, 2008 1:38 PM
Picture of painted Caliper (still has the tape on it) and rotor

couldn't sleep tonight (even when i turned Robocop 2 on) so I got up and did a lil something productive. taped up the outer tails. hoping to go out to my parents this weekend and while there get the first coat of paint on them.

Also took a pic of the engine bay. Strut bar is the only new piece. Still have to finish removing the blue loom also.

Also I giant hoo-rah for cardomain changing they're image url from .net to .com. So none of my old pics show up in the thread anymore...

SO EVERYTHING!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search