Tinkles 03 cavy - Page 12 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Tinkles 03 cavy
Thursday, May 06, 2010 12:34 PM
nice h/e

Thursday, May 06, 2010 3:50 PM
and this isn't installed yet because??

oh wait... is this gonna take 2 months too?

Thursday, May 06, 2010 6:00 PM
Today was the 1st free day i had since it arrived and it only took 2.5-3 hours(i think, i didnt check the time when i started).

ZZP S3 v.s. Cobra H/E

Installed and plumbed.

I already had the front bumper off anyway and the GMX front was just sitting there, sooooo.

Me likey.

I dont have any good pics with the stock front bumper on due to the sun going down and horrible dust/lighting in the garage. I'll grab good pics tomorrow.

Thursday, May 06, 2010 6:16 PM
nice!!!

get those cams in and get tuned already!!

Sunday, May 09, 2010 5:05 PM

Sunday, May 09, 2010 5:08 PM
You still cant keep up

I <3 JGM
I think bigfoot is blurry,
that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra
scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster, roaming the countryside.
"Run! He's fuzzy!" "Get outta here!"

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005

Sunday, May 09, 2010 5:35 PM
For now....

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 1:19 PM
These showed up earlier today.

SuperTech 78lb valve springs. Now i just have to finishing installing my wideband, then it is off to PJ's for install and tuning.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 2:20 PM
nice

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 4:27 PM
Im spending money again...

Addico front sway bar.

Kitty doesnt give a @!#$.

Also had got a -10AN welded in place of the stock nipple. It's not the best setup, but will do the job on my stock engine.

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 5:47 PM
I like this progress

Monday, June 14, 2010 2:22 PM
too bad you didn't have the front sway bar with you at the shop, @!#$ we had everything out of the way to install one... ha ha.

Monday, June 14, 2010 2:30 PM
Cody @ RD Fabs wrote:too bad you didn't have the front sway bar with you at the shop, @!#$ we had everything out of the way to install one... ha ha.

True, but it only took Spencer(Strat81) and i about 1.5-2 hours to install it without a lift. The 3" downpipe sure didnt help...

And since the JBO cant function without pics of progress, here is a pic of the stock and Addco bars.

I also gave Jason @ A+ a call today and lets just say that the airride's days are numbered.

Monday, June 14, 2010 2:33 PM
progress looks good man!
im excited to see what you put down with the tune

Monday, June 14, 2010 3:11 PM
What you doing with the ari ride?

Monday, June 14, 2010 3:32 PM
Midnight Murder (Blu Carbon) wrote:What you doing with the ari ride?

Putting it in a pile, pouring 93 octane on it, and lighting it ablase.

Monday, June 14, 2010 6:06 PM
I want it, i told you this before. lol

Monday, June 14, 2010 6:34 PM
Na tinkles you know ive been after u for a loooong time for that kit. i want the whole package.

Monday, June 14, 2010 6:40 PM
I asked first wayne. And for what? you dont have a third cav to put them on. I want them to put on blu.

Monday, June 14, 2010 7:41 PM
drew. tinkles n i have been onthis subject for a very long time before u ever came along sooo. and im using to replace a set i have now and want the control system for the vert so i dont have to wire up the gauges. and yes i do even have a third cav =p its silver.ur mom already said NO to bags.

Monday, June 14, 2010 10:42 PM
This is the gayest car on this site.

Much <3

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 2:15 AM
bluedriftcavy(a.k.a. wayne) wrote:drew. tinkles n i have been onthis subject for a very long time before u ever came along sooo. and im using to replace a set i have now and want the control system for the vert so i dont have to wire up the gauges. and yes i do even have a third cav =p its silver.ur mom already said NO to bags.

And Benham has been for even longer.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 7:46 AM
bluedriftcavy(a.k.a. wayne) wrote:drew. tinkles n i have been onthis subject for a very long time before u ever came along sooo. and im using to replace a set i have now and want the control system for the vert so i dont have to wire up the gauges. and yes i do even have a third cav =p its silver.ur mom already said NO to bags.

Wayne, if you get this set. I want your old set. I dont care what my mom said. Im 18, im out of high school. I can do what i want.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 8:12 AM
otta hs haha u didnt get that paper just yet pal lol.

tinks iknow lol but im right there behind him for it. @!#$ ill evem come help uninstall n pick up need be the back ups got u covered.hey maybe even have a lil swap party i have a part may need help with.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 9:50 AM
I have that paper, its just everytime i get it i spend it on my eco. lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search