ABS delete (pics) - Page 3 - Photos & Media Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: ABS delete (pics)
Tuesday, April 07, 2009 6:30 PM
Harrington (Fiber Faber) wrote:
Mr.Cavy254 wrote:
bmxludwig wrote:You guys are all sissy whiners. All the guy is asking for is $45 bones and you all bitch? I'm on the side with zyaaa, pay the man the money for putting in the leg work. After you buy one, go ahead and disect it and tell everybody what was used. And Harrington, you sound absolutely rude and ignorant in your posts.

agreed very nicly put good sir

and scott dont worry us non douchbags got your back bro

Hey @!#$ you, your the douche bag

are you @!#$ 2 what the @!#$ all you do is car people douches and cock sucker get the @!#$ off if your not gonna do anything but bitcj

scott when could we buy these?

8 psi with m62 and IAT under 100

Tuesday, April 07, 2009 7:12 PM
well if your ok with My setup and whats involved to install it then i will start taking orders now...id like to do it all at once, for obvious reason , so lets say...5 orders ? that sound doable ?
i know zyaa wants one so anyone else just PM me and let me know you want on the list......otherwise , like i said i should be going this weekend to looks for a different model..one that hooks up the same but doesnt require fittings to be changed....i may find one,i may not...if i dont this will be the one i stick with...just let me know if you want one now or if your willing to wait and see what i find.

Tuesday, April 07, 2009 7:26 PM
I would like a complete brake delete kit. Basically spacers to simulate the discs up front and drums out back, and a cover to plug the master cylinder's spot in the firewall. I'll start removing the lines and pedal tonight.

Tuesday, April 07, 2009 7:57 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:I would like a complete brake delete kit. Basically spacers to simulate the discs up front and drums out back, and a cover to plug the master cylinder's spot in the firewall. I'll start removing the lines and pedal tonight.

how much you want for yours? ill buy it off you right now!

Tuesday, April 07, 2009 8:04 PM
well i started organizing things alittle tonight and taking advantage of my new found space in the bay i relocated my coils off my strut tower( have always hated them there)
what do you guys think of the new coil location

Tuesday, April 07, 2009 8:16 PM
imma cocksucker.. looks good man. check your pm!

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search