Font End Swap = Sexy time..... - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Shes Naked!
Monday, June 07, 2010 4:36 PM
crap posted last pic twice.......ment to be this one...... preview > me

CarDomain http://www.cardomain.com/id/TMald123

Monday, June 07, 2010 4:48 PM
On the hood an bumper change the hood latch support bracket to a 2000-02 and it will go lower I had same prob on mine till I changed it when I did the front swap

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/maxxracer23/ModdinArtSignature.gif[/IMG]

Monday, June 07, 2010 5:01 PM
yeh i changed the hood latch and it still sat too high so i slotted the bracket the latch closes into down like 2 inches, hood sits perfect on the lights and lines up perfect with the fenders is the bumper thats saggin.

Monday, June 07, 2010 8:17 PM
Just make a bracket similar to the 2003-2005 bumper brackets to hold it up I heard or some people doing that

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/maxxracer23/ModdinArtSignature.gif[/IMG]

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 5:15 AM
looks good. not sure if i like the lip being black.

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 7:17 AM
05xtremecav wrote:looks good. not sure if i like the lip being black.

Paint the grey bumper spots the same black, and honestly this will be a first for me, I might like it with the skirts and the 03 rear section painted gloss black as well....

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 8:01 AM
I say paint the lip AND the hood. Painted turbosport FTW!

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Tuesday, June 08, 2010 8:24 AM
IDK black lips either look A: half assed cause of being too lazy to paint.. or B: you just can't see them well so it isnt flattering to the car at all.

Color matched WW lip = sex.

Im with Notec, the hood painted would be hott too, even if you worked it's natural lines into the paint, like leaving it CF in front of the vent but everything else yellow or something.

Not a fan of pin stripes either, lol.

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 10:26 AM
Miss Jazer wrote:IDK black lips either look A: half assed cause of being too lazy to paint.. or B: you just can't see them well so it isnt flattering to the car at all.

Im with Notec, the hood painted would be hott too, even if you worked it's natural lines into the paint, like leaving it CF in front of the vent but everything else yellow or something.

Not a fan of pin stripes either, lol.

My usual thoughts on the black lips as well. I say paint the lip, and either paint the grey black or yellow, then do like ACav2Envy did and follow the lines of the hood but use alot more reducer so that when the sun hits it you can see its yellow painted CF and the regular CF.

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 11:18 AM
Miss Jazer wrote:IDK black lips either look A: half assed cause of being too lazy to paint.. or B: you just can't see them well so it isnt flattering to the car at all.

A = Truth, B i dont see how thats possible because my car is yellow its a perfect contrast. If i drove a dark blue or green car, theory would be true. The black lip sticks out perfect with the bumper and hood.

I want to eventually paint the hood and do this, was acually thinking about doing exactly what you said and leaving in front of the vent carbon and paint the rest but still leave the natural line and have it shine though when the sun hits it. Would be tities! i cant stand the ill proboly paint the lip at the same time too, but for now im saving my money for a nice lil engine build....... rods, pistons, cams, tune, 2.8", comming in hot.... ^_^

Miss Jazer wrote:Not a fan of pin stripes either, lol

i cant stand the pin stripes either but the paint is mega sun faded and i dont want sun faded pin stripes FTL

Rob Weis (RobsCavZ24) wrote:Paint the grey bumper spots the same black, and honestly this will be a first for me, I might like it with the skirts and the 03 rear section painted gloss black as well....

This is option 2 when i go to start painting stuff, ive been also thinking of this since i got the lip i havnt seen anyone with this front have all painted black lips on a yellow car might look sick! Image manipulation anyone????? However like i said above it needs to be faster now.......... Anyone think i should ditch my charger and get a turbo?

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 1:26 PM

This is option 2 when i go to start painting stuff, ive been also thinking of this since i got the lip i havnt seen anyone with this front have all painted black lips on a yellow car might look sick! Image manipulation anyone????? However like i said above it needs to be faster now.......... Anyone think i should ditch my charger and get a turbo?

I doo. I think u should ditch the charger and the parts to complete it over to me. I soo want dibs if u go turbo. i want and need a sc to complete my vision for the car.I will even drive out for the weekend to help disassemble and such.

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 2:22 PM
I mean it's not flattering because it's dark and blends in and barely looks like there's a lip even on it. Not that it doesn't match.

Re: Font End Swap = Sexy time.....
Tuesday, June 08, 2010 3:40 PM
Yellowcav123 wrote:
TheSundownFire (GME Chat) wrote:I NEED to see this car.

Why werent you at my graduation party last weekend then fool! Im having another one this weekend so your still in luck/ 21st b-day = awsome

This is a definite possibility.

Monday, June 14, 2010 10:46 AM
well the pics are not working right now tom, get new ones up so i can see this hottness.

Monday, June 14, 2010 9:16 PM
neubreed wrote:well the pics are not working right now tom, get new ones up so i can see this hottness.

Fixed the pics for ya

Monday, June 14, 2010 5:39 PM
my jaw just hit the floor, awesome man!!

Monday, June 14, 2010 7:40 PM
I still want that hood..... even if my '01 is just a winter beater now...... I want that hood!

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Monday, June 14, 2010 8:17 PM
BEST hood and front lip made for j-bodys. good job on the swap once the lip is painted.
Monday, June 14, 2010 11:25 PM
looks awesome. i kinda like the black lip, but it would look so much better if you carried that onto the skirts and the lip on the rear bumper.

anyway, props on the work.

Check out my build thread!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search