Just a little update..paint progress - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Just a little update..paint progress
Monday, March 26, 2012 5:00 AM
well its been a few months so i figured its time for a update and a few pics..im now 100% done with body work on the car...should be priming this week. and got a few side projects that should be a jbody first..but for now here s before and after since i got my new bumper on
Before

AFTER

Re: Just a little update..paint progress
Monday, March 26, 2012 5:05 AM
Btw just a few tricks i found with my 00-02 gt bumper..the marker/blinker lights came off a 00 SE, Fogs from a 99 grand prix (perfect fit) and bumper filler plate from a 99 grand am (perfect fit)

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 7:58 PM
Catfish bumper.

Do work.

Friday, March 30, 2012 4:11 PM
Looking good!

That's my favorite Sunfire front end!

Saturday, March 31, 2012 10:21 AM
TheSundownFire wrote:Catfish bumper.

Do work.

Buddy Club Ecotec Cavalier
* More to come *
Saturday, March 31, 2012 11:25 AM
That'll look awesome when its done.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Sunday, April 01, 2012 4:40 PM
Best part is i managed to snag the bumper for free..lol just had to go get it...im wrokin on making a fiberglass copy of a 00-02 ls lip for it just for kicks to do it..lol

Saturday, April 07, 2012 2:18 AM
well i sanded her down tonight and ill be spraying primer tomorrow.. so hopefully she wsill get color verrry soon

Saturday, April 07, 2012 8:44 AM
Your car has come along way and its looking really good! Looking forward to some more pics of your progress!

Saturday, April 07, 2012 11:42 AM
are you spraying it white again?? i love that front end looks good..makes me wanna grab a gt bumper before i paint mine next week!

Saturday, April 07, 2012 11:09 PM
thank you sirs..lol and no its guna be silver with some black on the hood a black roof (like 95-96 gts) and a black deck lid...also guna be tinting the blinkers....was thinkin bout grabbin a set of cavy ls moldings to put some black on the side but idk...i love the clean look..lol but all i gotta get now is clear and ill be ready to spray...also verrry tempted to paint my ls rims

Saturday, April 07, 2012 11:17 PM
to be honest i think the eyelids look really good with the se bumper but i was dead set on gettin that 00-02 gt bumper....btw i still got the se bumper and blacked out corners if anybody wants them...just make me a offer

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search