mrthompson's 4 door progress thread - Page 12 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: mrthompson's 4 door progress thread
Tuesday, February 01, 2011 12:21 PM
you are not kidding. i just wish i had my garage built already so i could tear into it already.

Tuesday, February 01, 2011 12:50 PM
good stuff

Tuesday, February 01, 2011 12:52 PM
Spence can vouch for this....

If you think the waiting is bad now, just wait until it is installed and you are waiting on the final parts/tune.

its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Tuesday, February 01, 2011 2:02 PM
thanks blu

tinkles- i know this waiting sucks but good thing is it's no longer a dd or rush to get it going.

Wednesday, February 02, 2011 2:11 AM
I just checked ur thread again, and if you pick up a tsudo, get a straight edge and check all your flanges, I had to ship mine off to get machined because they were warped. I think Rare5spd is selling his tsudo soon maybe you could pm him and see if it's off his car yet.

Wednesday, February 02, 2011 9:24 AM
JUCNBST wrote:I just checked ur thread again, and if you pick up a tsudo, get a straight edge and check all your flanges, I had to ship mine off to get machined because they were warped. I think Rare5spd is selling his tsudo soon maybe you could pm him and see if it's off his car yet.

Thanks I remember reading about that. I will actually be getting the one off of Blucav. I know there was some work with his so I will just add that to the list lol.

Wednesday, February 02, 2011 2:58 PM
I think I paid like 90-100 for all the flanges to be machined flat and I got the header off ebay on the cheap

Wednesday, February 02, 2011 3:19 PM
he's getting my header dirt cheap lol

Wednesday, February 02, 2011 7:50 PM
very nice! are you planning on a gm reflash or an actualy hp tune?

Wednesday, February 02, 2011 10:20 PM
blucavvy wrote:he's getting my header dirt cheap lol

yes sir. anyword on those bumpers?

strat81 wrote:very nice! are you planning on a gm reflash or an actualy hp tune?

well.... i would like to get an actual tune. but i might end up on the flash to get the car put together and drivable to get an actual tune. i sent ryan(cavattack imphatcav) what ever he goes by a pm to see what we can work out and what i need to do, i am still waiting on a response from him. but i guess i will see what happens.

Thursday, February 03, 2011 3:28 PM
MRThompson (jrthompson) wrote:

haven't heard anything from him since the day i text'd him. i'll try him again tonight see if he's found anything out. i hate to be frank but don't hold your breath on it. i haven't seen the car that currently has the bumpers rolling around town in awhile. (doesn't mean he's not still around, but it could be a long shot). i'll see what i can find out buddy.

Thursday, February 03, 2011 10:09 PM
blucavvy wrote:
MRThompson (jrthompson) wrote:

haven't heard anything from him since the day i text'd him. i'll try him again tonight see if he's found anything out. i hate to be frank but don't hold your breath on it. i haven't seen the car that currently has the bumpers rolling around town in awhile. (doesn't mean he's not still around, but it could be a long shot). i'll see what i can find out buddy.

not holding my breath but crossing my fingers. lol. thanks again.

Friday, February 04, 2011 12:22 AM
Hopefully you do get a nice tune by Ryan, thats where my tune came from and it runs perfect. I was gonna send you my tune, but I noticed you have an ecotec with m62, so it wouldnt do you any good. Project looks fun so far. Also, when the lip kit and fogs get put in there the exterior will look a lot better.

Saturday, April 30, 2011 7:39 AM
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd updates?

Saturday, April 30, 2011 9:44 PM
Nothing yet. Sorry. I have a good parts pile tho. need to build my garage and finish putting my subaru back together before I pull this car apart.

Monday, June 06, 2011 5:20 PM
i will just leave this

Monday, June 06, 2011 5:25 PM
bagged? what happened to the coupe? lol

Monday, June 06, 2011 5:38 PM
Now that's whats up!

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Monday, June 06, 2011 6:35 PM
sexy!

Monday, June 06, 2011 6:40 PM
MRThompson (jrthompson) wrote:i will just leave this @ Torres' house

\

fixed

Monday, June 06, 2011 6:47 PM
yes! nice, nice work.

Monday, June 06, 2011 6:54 PM
Thanks guys. Yes it is bagged with the easy street kit that I got a killer deal on. When I get home I will post a couple other pics of stuff getting done. Right now the lines are just thrown in to give an idea on why needs worked with. Im sure you guys will like the other things in store for it.

Torres. _ everything thing has a price. Lol :p

Monday, June 06, 2011 7:04 PM
Looks like it lays just right.. Now awkward like some do! Nice and even.

BTW... your trunk is finally installed on my car.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Monday, June 06, 2011 9:15 PM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:Looks like it lays just right.. Now awkward like some do! Nice and even.

BTW... your trunk is finally installed on my car.

right now the rear is laying on the tires and i'm betting the front is laying on something. i'm looking to try to go lower with it or atleast have clearance to roll around with it dumped. also why tease me? post them pics already. and did you put the bars back in?

Monday, June 06, 2011 9:30 PM
here is the other pics showing lack of clearance and the project going on in the rear. the rear is also going to be swapped out to the irs setup. i have a couple of ideas to how i will make it work with the air setup. just dont know which will work till i have the irs sitting in front of me. for the trunk i cut out the spare tire well, i will be welding up a box setup that will hold my battery under the floor in the trunk along with the air ride tank and valves. i'm going through all of this because i want air and trunk space. just wish i could find a spot for my sub to. lol

azn- the 2 door was where the engine and parts came from. i decided to scrap it becase the quarters were starting to rust as well as the rear frame rails/unibody. i just have not had it hauled off yet.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search