just because..... - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
just because.....
Tuesday, July 26, 2011 10:50 PM
dont really ever post pics of my car but figured what the hell..........

start.........

Shaved......

Razzi side skirts..........

interior.......

Parts in waiting..........

thanks for lookin!!!

Re: just because.....
Tuesday, July 26, 2011 11:08 PM
I like it better without the sides. Then, I think most Razzi kits are a little gaudy for me. Everything else is good so far.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Re: just because.....
Wednesday, July 27, 2011 10:42 AM
Not feeling the side skirts. Not my style but to each their own. Maybe with a complete body kit. If it were me I would have left them off. Just my 2 cents.

99 SUNFIRE COUPE, 2.2L AUTO, WHITE.
BONE STOCK...............FOR NOW.
Couple more lol
Wednesday, July 27, 2011 2:48 PM
edited a couple just for @!#$s and giggles ha ha.............

Re: Couple more lol
Wednesday, July 27, 2011 3:42 PM
As of right now, I think it looks like a monster truck. Lower that sumbish NOW. I dont personally like the Razzi kit so to each their own. But it definitely needs lowering

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 3:52 PM
Looks good, obviously a work in progress. Get some clear corners witn orange blubs. I think it would look way better and its not really expensive or hard to install.

Your text to link here...
Wednesday, July 27, 2011 4:24 PM
planning on doing a 00-02 cavi front end swap with a wings west big mouth front bumper and black head lights, money is tight as hell with two kids and going to college so car only gets worked on once in a great while, thinin bout starting to peace together a suspension slowly though cuz ya it does kinda look monster truckish, thanks for the comments everyone!!
Wednesday, July 27, 2011 8:38 PM
You need bumpers, my friend. Otherwise, it looks like a good start. And I love the older center consoles.. dammit I want one!!

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Wednesday, July 27, 2011 9:31 PM
ya i know the person who owned the car before me ran into a pole on the right side, and i just noticed how bad my spelling was in my last post holy crap!!!
Friday, July 29, 2011 5:27 PM
Not a fan of the side skirts or mirrors at all. If it were mine, exterior-wise, I'd put the stock mirrors and side skirts back on, get rid of the spoiler and weld some evil eyes to the hood and call it a day.

Friday, July 29, 2011 9:32 PM
Just not a fan of the sides. Everything else looks fine for a WIP....

Saturday, July 30, 2011 3:23 PM
J TO ENVY wrote:Not a fan of the side skirts or mirrors at all. If it were mine, exterior-wise, I'd put the stock mirrors and side skirts back on, get rid of the spoiler and weld some evil eyes to the hood and call it a day.

For me, evil eye hoods only look good when they have body kits to accent them. On a car with base bumpers, it looks weird.

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Saturday, July 30, 2011 7:03 PM
Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:For me, evil eye hoods only look good when they have body kits to accent them. On a car with base bumpers, it looks weird.

To each their own...

Personally, I have always prefered a stock bodied car over a kitted one. IMO it (the OP's Sunfire) would look killer lowered with some nice wheels, welded evil eyes and shaved spoiler (minus the sides and mirrors as I said in my previous post). When it comes to my view of cars, less is more when it comes to looks. I prefer to keep a low-profile so to speak and just have a super clean, stock looking car. Just my $.02 though .

Saturday, July 30, 2011 7:05 PM
yuck

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search