Final photos - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Final photos
Tuesday, July 31, 2012 7:57 PM
My favorite.

Ass shot.

Two days after I stripped her and sent her to her new home. My roommates gf bought her so I get to keep an eye on my old girl every couple of weeks. She had a 165k and was still running strong as ever. I hope she gets to see 200k like I wanted to. Overall it was a great run but I was ready to move on to something new. So I just wanted to say thanks for everything guys and gals. Ive had some good times in the Sunfire and on these forums and I hope this place stays around for years to come.

Re: Final photos
Tuesday, July 31, 2012 8:04 PM
Awwww

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 9:33 PM
Ahhh.... you'll be back lol

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Wednesday, August 01, 2012 8:37 PM
We're not going anywhere, Brian

My sister held onto her Celica till it rolled 300k. It was a benchmark for her lol.

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Thursday, August 02, 2012 9:35 AM
Better not! Hahaha. I was just to the point where the Sunfire was what I had hoped it would be for a DD. I didnt have anywhere else to go with it so time to move on.

Well heres the new family photo:

The victim:

The donor:

I hadnt planned to do anything with the Civic but this Integra fell into my hands for $300 so I had to.

Thursday, August 02, 2012 10:42 AM
oy son

Club Jeffie, Yea we can make that.

Thursday, August 02, 2012 11:25 AM
Sunfires in a better home, the poor Honda doesn't know what its getting into, and the owner is STILL gayer than aids.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Thursday, August 02, 2012 11:28 AM
Is this the sunfire that got sticker bombed at the bash in Ohio couple years ago?

Thursday, August 02, 2012 12:14 PM
Jaysona1(Drag it to death) wrote:Is this the sunfire that got sticker bombed at the bash in Ohio couple years ago?

I believe yes.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Thursday, August 02, 2012 12:15 PM
It was, I still have those pictures actually.

Club Jeffie, Yea we can make that.

Thursday, August 02, 2012 12:44 PM
Thought it was. Trying to catch up on things here. Just got another j and getting back into it.

Thursday, August 02, 2012 2:56 PM
Jaysona1(Drag it to death) wrote:Is this the sunfire that got sticker bombed at the bash in Ohio couple years ago?

Yes yes it was buhahaha.

JLAudioCavalier wrote:Sunfires in a better home, the poor Honda doesn't know what its getting into, and the owner is STILL gayer than aids.

It suspects that something is going on. Gayer than AIDS? Youre queerer than a box of birds!

Club Teh Jeffie wrote:oy son

What it do?

Thursday, August 02, 2012 3:43 PM
damn i gotta say i dont hate the white wheels on there but the black ones looked better IMO.

such a clean car.

I choose the technology built for land speed records... not the technology built to save on emissions and gas mileage.
Thursday, August 02, 2012 3:54 PM
Classic. Some good times. I still have the panel that was on my bike that we tagged with the Jeffie decal.

Thursday, August 02, 2012 8:31 PM
-Z Yaaaa- wrote:damn i gotta say i dont hate the white wheels on there but the black ones looked better IMO.

such a clean car.

It looks clean but you cant see the rust bubbles starting in front of the rear wheels. Typical J-body.

Saturday, August 04, 2012 7:27 AM
car looks good Brian. sad to see it go, but soon enough mine'll be gone too. (thankfully lol)

s10 or ranger time

Sunday, August 05, 2012 1:54 PM
Can't argue an S10.. well, an Xtreme S10 anyway.

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Sunday, August 05, 2012 5:19 PM
Very clean and simple Sunfire, just the way it should be !

I hope the new owner continues to love it and take good care of it as you obviously have. Best of luck with your future vehicle endeavors.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search