Viewing members' rides - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Viewing members' rides
Thursday, January 13, 2011 2:40 AM
So Ive clicked on a couple dozen members profiles while browsing threads/posts...but when I go to their profile, I see absolutely ZERO pictures of the rides.
Is the only way to view a persons ride is if they happen to post a pic from a hosted site like photobucket in one of their posts?
I searched the newbie forum FAQ's and did a search for members rides/pictures etc.
Basically I see a sweet sig picture, and go to their profile, only to not see any other pictures.

if Im missing something, please correct me

Thanks guys! And i do use the search feature, just gotta know how to word it or you wont find much!

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.

Re: Viewing members' rides
Thursday, January 13, 2011 2:46 AM
i 'think' I just answered my own question...
I clicked on a members profile, then on one of the users rides.
on the far right there are some tiny thumbnails, if you click on one its a tiny little picture that pops up in a seperate window. Perhaps just a low res pic...if theres another way (like viewing an album), let me know!

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Thursday, January 13, 2011 4:24 AM
i don't think its you, i think most people are just to lazy to load photos

Thursday, January 13, 2011 5:21 AM
Gary Frank wrote:i don't think its you, i think most people are just to lazy to load photos

This. Most people dont bother to upload their pics.

its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Friday, January 14, 2011 3:54 PM
photos and media forum

Friday, January 14, 2011 6:57 PM
Unfortunately most members don't update their information on a regular basis and also don't post pictures in their registry .

Saturday, January 15, 2011 8:30 PM
My car isnt worth looking at. Most peoples arent. If they are, theyre posted in P&M most of the time.

Sunday, January 16, 2011 8:31 AM
Most probably don't upload due to small amount of space availible. I had to vastly shrink down my photos before they could be loaded up.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search