need help - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
need help
Friday, January 14, 2011 8:18 PM
havent been on in 1 year...i had a boosted-nos z24 cavy,,,,,anyway i sold it...now i am looking to buy another cavalier but i cant find where the for sale forums are???

2nd place means 1ST PLACE LOSER!!!

Re: need help
Friday, January 14, 2011 9:49 PM
You mean that you cannot see the link on the side bar that says "Classifieds"? Maybe if you open your eyes it will help.

its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Saturday, January 15, 2011 6:42 AM
u dont have to be a dick....a simpke question....dont get mad cause ur drive a eco...twin cam b**** never fails

Saturday, January 15, 2011 5:23 PM
When someone asks a stupid question like that, i do have to be a dick. It is in the rulebook.

BTW, i'll let my supercharged eco defend itself this summer...

Sunday, January 16, 2011 3:19 PM
ok so u not even supercharged? lmao!!! mine was boosted with nitrous.... let me know what u run if u really get a supercharger cause u sound like ur alll talk

Sunday, January 16, 2011 4:05 PM
He has a supercharger. Do you see the HE in the bumper. Durrr.

Sunday, January 16, 2011 6:12 PM
David Tyler wrote:ok so u not even supercharged? lmao!!! mine was boosted with nitrous.... let me know what u run if u really get a supercharger cause u sound like ur alll talk

My mod list is always kept up to date, but if you cannot find the classifieds then i wouldnt expect you to find the mod list for my 03. Also a quick read of the last few pages of my build thread will explain why i said "this summer", but i doubt you could find that either...

Yep i remember you. Im all talk? Your egay hacked turboed kit was never installed.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011 3:38 PM
David Tyler wrote:havent been on in 1 year...i had a boosted-nos z24 cavy,,,,,anyway i sold it...now i am looking to buy another cavalier but i cant find where the for sale forums are???

NOS is a name brand, Nitrous is the word you should have said.

David Tyler wrote:u dont have to be a dick....a simpke question....dont get mad cause ur drive a eco...twin cam b**** never fails

Ecotec is twin cam also, its .2L and 10crankHp less. It also weighs less and is more reliable then the Quad 4 motor you had. Btw, I would love to see pics of this and a tuning setup for a cavalier that ran boost and nitrous. Sounds like you are talking out of your as*. You're in the newbie section for a reason, you have no right to talk shi*.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search