So im down to 10.0's now.9's are right around the corner. - Page 2 - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: So im down to 10.0's now.9's are right around the corner.
Monday, January 26, 2009 7:02 PM
octain01 wrote:
02cavcruzin wrote:Well me and a bunch of friends went to the strip last weekend and my first pass was a 10.056.Man was I happy.Any more tips for breaking into 9's?This is a eighth mile track BTW.I took my spare out and had a quarter tank of gas.Wheel hop is still really bad though.Thanks.

Humm.. Just noticed you have a Eco, You should check into getting one of these for it. It really help's on power!
http://www.slrmotorsports.com/?gclid=CPXugfnkk5gCFRJ4xgodWS9lnA

1) prove the low 1/8 mile times
2) mod list
3) you spelled "octane" wrong
4) if your post linking that 'chip' is serious.. yea wow. def BS on the 1/8 time

Monday, January 26, 2009 7:06 PM
seriously,don't post bogus times(thats boosted territory).

13.520 @ 98mph! 220whp 234tq
Wednesday, January 28, 2009 11:54 AM
yea im having a hard time beliving you run an 8 in 1/8 mile too I would need to see prof

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 4:46 PM
So, you make 295 hp with bolt ons???

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 7:58 PM
DaFlyinSkwir(LS61) /PJ/ OEM+ wrote:
octain01 wrote:
02cavcruzin wrote:Well me and a bunch of friends went to the strip last weekend and my first pass was a 10.056.Man was I happy.Any more tips for breaking into 9's?This is a eighth mile track BTW.I took my spare out and had a quarter tank of gas.Wheel hop is still really bad though.Thanks.

Humm.. Just noticed you have a Eco, You should check into getting one of these for it. It really help's on power!

2) mod list
4) if your post linking that 'chip' is serious.. yea wow. def BS on the 1/8 time

LoL. I know how to spell my log in name. Like I said, all I have is bold ons, and the chip. don't take much to get to 8's, Well, if you know how to drive.. HP wise not really sure, the 1/2 mile run's results in 13's. But you all can believe what you want. Just giving some advice. Take it or leave it..

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:02 PM
Dude the chip is a $50 waste,our cars are obdll.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:02 PM
I wish to race you with my 95.

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:08 PM
I would wish to race at least one person from this site with a j-body.Just to see were I stand.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:40 PM
octain01, you remind me of a kid that comes to the AutoZone I work at, in fact, you both drive yellow 03+ Cav's. Right before winter he came down and showed me his electric supercharger and all this vacuum hose he had everywhere. He swears the car had 200 whp and will run a 13.8 in the 1/4. Your both full of $hit and need to stop screwing with cars.

03 Sunfire - Sold.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:08 PM
octain01 wrote:
octain01 wrote:

2) mod list

LoL. I know how to spell my log in name. Like I said, all I have is bold ons, and the chip. don't take much to get to 8's, Well, if you know how to drive.. HP wise not really sure, the 1/2 mile run's results in 13's. But you all can believe what you want. Just giving some advice. Take it or leave it..

dude. no. post up mod list and a time slip or stfu.

and further adding to your bs:

SLRmotorsports wrote:

• Add 50+ HP ( Vehicles with Larger engines

produce more HP)
• Add 50+ TQ ( Vehicles with Larger engines
produce more TQ)
• Save 3-6+ MPG
• Faster 0-60 Time
• Improved mid-range power
• More power for towing
• Smoother Shifting
• Smoother IDLE
• Reduced overall engine stress
• Up to 40% Quicker Throttle Response time
• Pays for itself with gas savings
• Improved Top End Power
• Improved Low end Torque

What’s included in the kit:

• 1 SLR Motorsports Performance Chip
• 1 Set of easy to read installation instructions
• 2x Quick connects
• 2x Butt Connectors
• 2x Black zip ties
• 2x Pieces of Velcro

sounds like an ebay resistor to me. waste of $60.. furthermore, they're listed for 1990-2005 cavalier. Thats funny, since the year span of the car had at the very least, 4 different ecus.

A real "chip" only works on OBD1 cars.. you know, the ones with actual EEPROM chips in them. OBD2 cars have no such things.. and must be reflashed. The only real way to tune a jbody from 1997+ is with HPTuners. Your chip mod is BS, just like you.

get a clue man.. I've been around for years, you aren't fooling anybody.

Quote:

explains it all..

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 10:01 PM
octain01 wrote:
octain01 wrote:

2) mod list

dude. no. post up mod list and a time slip or stfu.

and further adding to your bs:

SLRmotorsports wrote:

• Add 50+ HP ( Vehicles with Larger engines

produce more HP)
• Add 50+ TQ ( Vehicles with Larger engines
produce more TQ)
• Save 3-6+ MPG
• Faster 0-60 Time
• Improved mid-range power
• More power for towing
• Smoother Shifting
• Smoother IDLE
• Reduced overall engine stress
• Up to 40% Quicker Throttle Response time
• Pays for itself with gas savings
• Improved Top End Power
• Improved Low end Torque

What’s included in the kit:

• 1 SLR Motorsports Performance Chip
• 1 Set of easy to read installation instructions
• 2x Quick connects
• 2x Butt Connectors
• 2x Black zip ties
• 2x Pieces of Velcro

sounds like an ebay resistor to me. waste of $60.. furthermore, they're listed for 1990-2005 cavalier. Thats funny, since the year span of the car had at the very least, 4 different ecus.

A real "chip" only works on OBD1 cars.. you know, the ones with actual EEPROM chips in them. OBD2 cars have no such things.. and must be reflashed. The only real way to tune a jbody from 1997+ is with HPTuners. Your chip mod is BS, just like you.

get a clue man.. I've been around for years, you aren't fooling anybody.

Quote:

explains it all..

umm ok... your point?? what does this prove? Am I missing something??

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 10:04 PM
Ok, I don't haft to prove anyone anything. LoL at the reactions just cause I prob have a faster car than most of you.. wow, back when I had the Silverado, people in the Silverado forums didn't bitch this much. lol

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 10:47 PM
Dude you have a base model 4x4 with "reems",you probably have the slowest car on this whole post.Don't be dramatic.

Thursday, January 29, 2009 4:52 AM
Not you 02cav....

I want the yellow one...

But my 95 was "chiped" too.....

LOL

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Thursday, January 29, 2009 5:05 AM
octain01 wrote:Ok, I don't haft to prove anyone anything. LoL at the reactions just cause I prob have a faster car than most of you.. wow, back when I had the Silverado, people in the Silverado forums didn't bitch this much. lol

lol . . . . that is all
Thursday, January 29, 2009 5:21 AM
octain01 wrote:Ok, I don't haft to prove anyone anything. LoL at the reactions just cause I prob have a faster car than most of you.. wow, back when I had the Silverado, people in the Silverado forums didn't bitch this much. lol

Then don't come on here and post a bunch of bogus times cause you think you are cool.

Your a tool and your car is slow....time your realize this.

Thursday, January 29, 2009 9:55 AM
octain01 wrote:Ok, I don't haft to prove anyone anything.

No you just can't prove anything because your car will never see 8s the way it sits now.
octain01 wrote:LoL at the reactions just cause I prob have a faster car than most of you..

O RLY? Care to drive over to NC and prove that? I'll be glad to meet you there.

Thursday, January 29, 2009 11:39 AM
I wanna run you shadowfire,I think it would be an epic battle.No really I wanna run a modded j-body,everyone around the dallas area,never wants to go to the track with me.Im always the ONLY cavalier to run at the strip.Im feeling lonely out there.

Thursday, January 29, 2009 3:03 PM

then go back to them an tell more lies!! Why are you even trying to start @!#$ with pl you do know who you a messing with right if anyone knows his @!#$ its him. An when he tells you your full of @!#$ an lieing its cause you are!

Thursday, January 29, 2009 3:24 PM

So how much is that bogus sight paying you to post here???
OBDII does not equal ErasableProgramableReadOnlyMemory. AKA EPROM. Putting a "chip" where the IAT should be will only make you run rich, resulting in damage. You have no timeslips to prove a 13 second pass, so stfu until you do. I am deff calling bull unless a HRC stage2 kit is in your list of "bolt-ons". But even then you gotta prove it...

Thursday, January 29, 2009 5:19 PM
Have a mod lock his account please. I'm tired of BS

Thursday, January 29, 2009 7:03 PM
^^You're just jealous of his low 8 second car. lol

Thursday, January 29, 2009 9:25 PM
i know i sure am, he'd blow pj's doors off lol (heavy sarcasm)

Fire is gone unfortunately! Parts 4 sale, look in Mid-Central...
Friday, January 30, 2009 1:55 PM
octain01 wrote:Ok, I don't haft to prove anyone anything. LoL at the reactions just cause I prob have a faster car than most of you..

wait.. I still don't see a timeslip..

Friday, January 30, 2009 2:22 PM
Dude if your running 8s how come your made a post worring about getting beat buy a crx?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search