MEH!!!!!!!!!! Bubbamobile might be down and out :( - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
MEH!!!!!!!!!! Bubbamobile might be down and out :(
Monday, April 07, 2008 1:57 PM
Coming home from school today, some dumb bitch ran a stop sign and whacked the @!#$ out of my car.... She tried putting fault on me even though I had the right of way, and whats worse is she tried saying "I was trying to leave the scene of a accident"............ I wonder how the @!#$ I could've done that when one of my tires is literally eating my Teins. A witness saw everything and called the lady a liar now the Bubbamobile is sitting in a shop waiting to get worked on if its salvagable or not . Here are some pics taken from my camera phone so quality may suck, hopefully its nothing major but I think Im going to need a new Tein SS coilover.

Click Sig for Jersey GM's Official Website

Re: MEH!!!!!!!!!! Bubbamobile might be down and out :(
Monday, April 07, 2008 2:06 PM
glad you had a witness so you didnt get the shaft
hopefully it works out for you

Monday, April 07, 2008 2:22 PM
women drivers=no survivors.

I hate accidents. but definate plus having a witness.

2000 Cavalier Sedan.
Monday, April 07, 2008 2:31 PM
@!#$ suxors!

but at least the hood was untouched!

Monday, April 07, 2008 2:31 PM
Ouch!

Monday, April 07, 2008 2:56 PM
I agree with joey along with the toyo mirrors. I hate people sometimes hope it works out man.
Monday, April 07, 2008 3:19 PM
bubba i hate to tell you but that coilover is def fubar

sucks man =\

doesn't look too bad otherwise thankfully

Monday, April 07, 2008 4:02 PM
aw that sucks. I would of punched the bitch. yea im almost positive you need a new coilover. you might be able to get it from tein seperately. hopefully the car isn't totalled, if it is ill cut you a great deal on my shell lol

Monday, April 07, 2008 7:03 PM
Holy Gay batman. that totally blows

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Tuesday, April 08, 2008 5:57 AM
Well Im starting to think the car is going to be a write off. Supposedly theirs a lot of trans fluid lying on the floor of the shop. So that means I either have a busted trans or something gave during the accident . If my string of bad luck keeps going this way than I think that is for modding. I already know the teins will have to come out of my pocket since its not on my coverage list . Thankfully I was still in winter mode or else I would've def been @!#$. I find out for sure either today or tomorrow whether my insurance will cover it or if the lady who hit my car, insurance will cover it.

Joey yes thank god the TS hood wasnt touched, that was the first thing I looked at after the accident...

M-1 I think the Toyos were a bit scuffed up from her hood touching it. Not really sure

Mike If the car is totaled Im moving away from J-bodies. Probably pick up a used G6 or Scoob depending on if its totalled or not. Im hoping its not though.

Also I hope to have more pics if they toss it on the lift today.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008 10:09 AM
holy crap. that sux totally man. i'm sorry to hear that. was goin to ask if you had aftermarket insurance or not. i'll be uppin mine shortly. hope it turns out ok.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008 11:46 AM
Sucks to see man, keep us up to date on it.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Tuesday, April 08, 2008 5:52 PM
YYAAAAYYYYY.... I just found out, if they find my car to be totaled, I cannot remove anything from her. Unless I buy it back....... I just spent 30 mins arguing on the phone with insurance telling them I want my @!#$ from my car and they can get all the stock crap back. Cause they didnt pay for the items I DID. This week is shaping out to be a @!#$ty one I can just feel it...

Wednesday, April 09, 2008 4:14 AM
if the insurance company doesnt know about the parts, then what i would do is this. talk to the shop owner and see if he will let you come down to remove the parts you want and throw on the stock parts.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008 7:14 AM
Only problem is I dont have a stock hood anymore thats the only thing I missing. Plus I think the rep went to see it yesterday ..... So Imma head down there today and see whats going to happen, if its repairable Im going to tell them to order me the Toyo Fenders since Im stuck paying the deductible till that bitches insurance takes over the bill.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008 8:21 AM
if you need a stock hood, i can get 1 for you

Wednesday, April 09, 2008 2:33 PM
Mike I might need one....

Just talked to the body shop manager today, he goes "theres a 75% chance they are gonna call it totaled." The adjuster from the other insurance is going to stop by Friday and tell them whether to fix it or if they are going to write me a check. I hope I still have my stock suspension mounts lying around lol

Wednesday, April 09, 2008 3:53 PM
Well damn! I didn't see or hear about this. I'm glad you are ok, and damn that really sucks. You just need to buy it back period if they total it. I wished I would have cause so many people wanted things off my car. Plus with the SS and the hood and other things you can sell for more then you buy it back for. I've had dibs on the hood for almost a year or something like that. Jeffie can bring it out when he comes to the bash, and I will send him back with a hood just to get him back. We can talk about that later, but guess I hope it doesn't get totaled. If it does it will help you move on, but I would stick around cause you know how easy these cars are to fix and build.

Thursday, April 10, 2008 4:07 AM
well let me know by this weekend so i can go to the yard and grab 1

Thursday, April 10, 2008 7:54 AM
BTW I hope they pull out the fender before opening my hood towards the top of it..

Thursday, April 10, 2008 2:44 PM
Well I talked to my insurance today they wrote it off.... Now Im waiting on the other insurance to take a look at the car tomorrow and tell me if they are going to write a check or fix it... Lets see what happens

Thursday, April 10, 2008 7:20 PM
Probably a blessing in disguise. You were thinking of selling anyway, right? Consider it a kick in the butt to get motivated on something else

Friday, April 11, 2008 4:36 AM
trust me you'll be much happier with a tsx or wrx

Friday, April 11, 2008 5:46 AM
Yea I already see this as a period for me to move on. Even if they fix the car I will probably trade it in since it will not drive the same in my eyes. This has motivated me to stop the whole modding phase in general and pick up a car thats already looks well and performs up to my expectations. So as Mikey said I will be getting a wrx most likely once everything is said and done. That will probably stop my modding bug or at least hold it off for a good long time lol .. I do plan on sticking around on this forum though since its been my place of knowledge for the past 5 years.

Friday, April 11, 2008 8:02 AM
I wish you the best man, car accidents are no fun.

Dan Trump

2004 Cavalier LS Sport - Victory Red
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search