Pics - 1st time in a long time - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Pics - 1st time in a long time
Saturday, March 19, 2011 10:31 PM
Yesterday I took my stock wheels with snow tires off and mounted and balanced some new tires on my summer wheels and put those back on. Then today AT&T was supposed to come out between 8 am and noon to fix my cable/internet, at 11:45 got a call confirming my appointment for 12-4 window.... there were nice enough to change it and not tell me. So by the time they showed up I had killed like 6 hours waiting, I spent a few of those hours on my car. I put the bike mounts back on the roof, washed it, clay barred it, 3 stage wax, and for like the second time ever on this car I even put on some tire shine. Once the tire shine went on I figured I had to take it and get some picks. After many hours of avoiding going I finally got off my ass and went to snap a few pics.

Re: Pics - 1st time in a long time
Saturday, March 19, 2011 11:10 PM
It's looking fit sir.

Saturday, March 19, 2011 11:20 PM
very nice and clean man. hard to believe shes been threw what.... three midwestern winters now?

If it takes forever.... I will die trying. Underdog Racing
Saturday, March 19, 2011 11:56 PM
It's so adorable!!!

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Sunday, March 20, 2011 6:56 AM
always like it, those headlights always look weird to me with those tiny wheels lol and reminds me i gotta swap on my summer wheels today

Sunday, March 20, 2011 7:42 AM
Very cute sir. Like a little bunny.

Sunday, March 20, 2011 8:35 AM
Thanks guys. Yeah it's been a daily driver for over 3 years now, it's in pretty good shape but things always look better in pics. We do a lot of highway driving to hiking, biking, and camping destinations, it has a ton of tiny tiny rock chips on the front. It's been called a lot of things... bubble, blue bubble, bubble car, mini Mazda 5, a shoe, a beach ball, the 4th blue man group head, a mouse, but never a bunny before lol

Sunday, March 20, 2011 9:21 AM
Joe Schulte wrote:Very cute sir. Like a little bunny.

I agree

Want hub spacers? Shoot me a PM.

Sunday, March 20, 2011 9:53 AM
Why don't you have any pics of the fit on the auto-x?

Sunday, March 20, 2011 9:55 AM
I like the fact it had a bike rack because you need one. Not because its a style lol.

Sunday, March 20, 2011 10:25 AM
Rabbit(AKA RedAssassin) wrote:I like the fact it had a bike rack because you need one. Not because its a style lol.

skis in the winter

bikes the rest of the year

(this was driving down to Tennessee)

Sunday, March 20, 2011 11:07 AM
^^^getting fuel? not something you have to do often now is it? lol

ive got a name for it. Blueberry

Sunday, March 20, 2011 11:28 AM
Actually yes I have to fill it pretty often, the gas tank is supposedly 10.4 gallons, if I wait for the gas light I usually but 9-9.5 gallons in it. I fill it up as often as everyone else it just doesn't cost me anything to fill. The roof racks, the bike attachments, and especially the bikes add a ton of drag and hurt the mileage, with it all off I average about 6 more mpg more. The car was not really happy with 2 people, all our stuff, camping supplies, and 2 bikes on the roof, while going through the mountains in 100* June weather.... that was the worst mileage I ever got lol

Sunday, March 20, 2011 11:39 AM
Ive never really researched it but i thought the Fit is advertised at 40mpg? but i guess with only a 10 gallon tank it doesnt make as a big difference as i thought it might.

Sunday, March 20, 2011 11:59 AM
I love it man. Practical and good looking especially those with those rims!

And you skii bro? Where do you live and where do you skii? I have been skiing since i have been about 4 and my dad owned a few condos and moved to florida and gave me the keys to the other. SOOOO i skii a lot.

Sunday, March 20, 2011 12:09 PM
gay car, gay guy, I guess it all works

Sunday, March 20, 2011 12:40 PM
i like everything about it but the headlights. i never liked how they painted the inside of those body color. drives me insane.

otherwise it's a nice looking vehicle.

Sunday, March 20, 2011 12:40 PM
I also am a big fan of you being active and NEEDING the rack, not tossing them on with a rusted hood and stretched tires because it's some kind of fad Car looks good.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Sunday, March 20, 2011 3:18 PM
i dig it ....functional and good looking

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Sunday, March 20, 2011 4:11 PM
blucavvy wrote:i like everything about it but the headlights. i never liked how they painted the inside of those body color. drives me insane.

otherwise it's a nice looking vehicle.

x2 on both comments.

Sunday, March 20, 2011 6:01 PM
GTmatters wrote:I love it man. Practical and good looking especially those with those rims!

And you skii bro? Where do you live and where do you skii? I have been skiing since i have been about 4 and my dad owned a few condos and moved to florida and gave me the keys to the other. SOOOO i skii a lot.

I've been skiing since I was a little kid. Unfortunately I live in Chicago, so most the skiing I did is up in Wisconsin but I go to Colorado at least once a year to ski.... check it out http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=offtopic&i=765403&t=765403#765403

DroptopPaul wrote:gay car, gay guy, I guess it all works

You sound like Phil... "your a f'in fag you drive a f'it, I'm a fat f'in retard" lol

JLAudioCavalier wrote:I also am a big fan of you being active and NEEDING the rack, not tossing them on with a rusted hood and stretched tires because it's some kind of fad Car looks good.

Technically I don't "need" the racks, when we go to Ray's in the winter I can fit me and the girlfriend in the car with both of our backs in back. I only do that riding Ray's though because its indoors, everywhere else I throw them on the roof cause I don't want mud, dirt, horse @!#$, ect. in my car lol.

thanks everyone else

Sunday, March 20, 2011 6:07 PM
Whether they fit or not doesn't have everything to do with needing the rack lol. Like you said about dirt and horse @!#$. Just because they fit, doesn't mean you want to give up that room. Although I'm sure you would prefer the gas mileage

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Sunday, March 20, 2011 10:03 PM
looks good, nice pics too chief

Sunday, March 20, 2011 10:18 PM
Very nice pictures of the skii trip. I have been to several states but the "nicest" was Killington Vermont which is where the junior winter olympics and the dew tour and so on are held. Amazing scenery and trails.

Monday, March 21, 2011 7:46 AM

Proportioning it's everything.

Looking good, btw you lost a lug nut on every corner

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search