Skunk Has A Mustang - Page 3 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Skunk Has A Mustang
Tuesday, May 10, 2011 6:42 PM
When are you BOYS going to grow up? Looking to start a fight is pointless.

I repeat...good effort and trying to provoke me. But it's not going to happen.

---------------------------------------------------
4 Cams...32 Valves...5 Liters...This Could Get Fun!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 7:03 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:
wrote:watching yes... leanest I saw was 12:1, but I dont know where spark was and EGTs...

numbers change so quickly...

I will vouch for Curt when we were tuning I saw nothing more than the 11.8-ish

I did not touch the boost controller and it was pushing 16.1# of boost.

He says I dont have any more than 16 degrees of timing at WOT.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 7:34 PM
Well to not stray from the subject of the thread, when are you getting some REAL photos of this thing? I would like to see some of those, and I am sure I am not the only one.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 7:50 PM
I've got a nice lil mini vacation planned from Thursday to Sunday...I'm sure I can get the camera battery charged up and get the car cleaned up sometime in there.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 7:55 PM
Sounds like a good idea man. Those pictures didn't justify the car. I assumed anyways.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 8:02 PM
Seriously...it's a black mustang that's lowered 1.5" with nitto 305/40's on black wheels...nothing special really, but if it pleases the class...I'll get some better pics...I've never been opposed to that in the past.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 8:03 PM
Wasn't provoking anything, just wondering if you were still a useless jag off or if you'd own up to your mistakes and take some responsibility for causing thousands of dollars in damages. I'm impressed you still find manage to talk people into letting you "tune" their cars.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 9:17 PM
Darkstars wrote:Wasn't provoking anything, just wondering if you were still a useless jag off

Not trying to provoke???????? Dude you need mental therapy. I still don't get what your major malfunction is. You don't know me from the man in the moon so I fail to see how you feel you can pass judgment on me. There is only one person that can do that. Remember Him?

The really strange thing is you felt the need to come in here and try to pick a fight and start an argument, yet I was always labeled the bad guy. Wonder how many people that actually KNOW me would call me a "useless jag off"?

Travis called me there chief. So take a step back, and invoke the brain before the fingers next time. I understand you're going to have some quit witted comeback. I really don't care dude. It's comical that after a year plus away...you still hold this inexplicable grudge against me.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 9:33 PM
your reading way to far into it... this is simple, are you going to take responsibility? and say what you want you were still second place in the voting for the JBO Douche Bag of the Year. And since you brought it up, why exactly did you decide to come back after a year... needed attention or what? I have plenty of reasons for knowing your a sack of @!#$, there's nothing inexplicable it, I will continue to hold that view till I see something that makes me believe other wise.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 9:43 PM
Darkstars wrote:I have plenty of reasons for knowing your a sack of @!#$, there's nothing inexplicable it, I will continue to hold that view till I see something that makes me believe other wise.

I have a couple too if we would like to start making a list.......

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 9:48 PM
ah, good ole darkstars. he isnt reading too far into it... dont lie, you've been foaming at the mouth for curt to come back. and im sure it'll be a matter of time before the rest of the vultures show up. am i right? you're MO is to start shit with people. you've admitted it countless times and continue to do it on a pretty much daily basis. this time is no different.

id like to know why you couldnt just PM him the question about whatever you seem to care about so much about instead of ruining a perfectly good thread.

believe it or not some people would like to see pictures a new mustang, it has nothing to do with him wanting attention. if you really think thats the case i think you'd better tell that to everybody that posts pics of their cars, vacations or hell, even bicycle riding adventures!

*EDIT* see!!! vince showed up! hahahaha

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, May 10, 2011 9:49 PM

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 9:54 PM
Thanks Brad.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 9:55 PM
When they disappear for a year plus then come back, let alone coming back conveniently timed with blowing someones engine with yet another @!#$ tune, then yes I absolutely will make sure to tell them to

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 9:58 PM
z yaaaa wrote:im sure it'll be a matter of time before the rest of the vultures show up

and easy to see you are right back in your same place too....

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 10:00 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:im sure it'll be a matter of time before the rest of the vultures show up

and easy to see you are right back in your same place too....

glued to Cuntis's nuts? maybe thats why hes back, his sack got cold without Brad's mouth on it lol

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 10:03 PM
coulda just got one of these instead.....

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 10:08 PM
Uhhh Vince. Could I get a link to purchase said item?

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011 10:22 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:Uhhh Vince. Could I get a link to purchase said item?

i could probably copy it in my knitting class although I dont think I can make them that small for you

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 4:08 AM
Damn. A man can dream.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 5:47 AM
Wow...
I find this whole thing very difficult to deal with.
I like Curt. He's a good guy. Has always helped me out when and where he could.
Curt says Vince is a douche bag.
I like Vince. He's a good guy. Has always helped me out when and where he could.
Vince says Curt is a douche bag.

I dont know darkstars, never met him.
He MAY be a good guy, but on here he seems like a douche bag.

WHAT'S A GUY TO DO? YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN DOING THIS J-BODY THING LONGER THAN ME!!!

This Jr. high bantering does nothing for me nor this forum. I came here 3 year ago to gain knowledge.

Everyone says everyone else sucks.
That only tells me, dont bother building a bad ass motor unless you can tune. Cause if you cant, no one can agree who can.
I have multiple Cobalt guys in the area here via gmsportcompact.net that would like to tune my car. But again, WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY CAN AND CANT DO?

It's very disheartening from my stand point. It all seem like a lot of finger pointing, and no real answers as to what happened. Perhaps this platform isnt the best for me...

Lack of tuners isn't conducive to my et goals. Perhaps I would be better in a different platform.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 6:03 AM
Came back cuz I was bored.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 6:04 AM
...or just get ryan to tune it.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Wednesday, May 11, 2011 6:17 AM
-MD- Enforcer wrote:...or just get ryan to tune it.

Supply and demand plays a huge factor in the equation.
When I decide to rebuild, I will let Ryan blow the next one up.
I contacted Ryan, he is an extremely busy man. In his defense he has to go out of town to a retirement party and said that set him back on tuning.

He told me back in March that June was the soonest he would be able to tune it. Perhaps I under estimated just how busy the man is, (I think he's having a kid too)
but to me it sounded like a "I'd rather not tune your car." I dont know, I'm probably just retarded.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 8:30 AM
Why worry if skunk, some cobalt guy, or any other backyard weekend mechanic has hp tuners? Pay a pro to tune your car. Period. I don't care what cars you own, wht tuning software you bought, or what you say. If you aren't a proven business/shop, you aren't touching my car. Penny up and pay a pro.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 9:31 AM
blackbirdracing wrote:
-MD- Enforcer wrote:...or just get ryan to tune it.

Supply and demand plays a huge factor in the equation.
When I decide to rebuild, I will let Ryan blow the next one up.
I contacted Ryan, he is an extremely busy man. In his defense he has to go out of town to a retirement party and said that set him back on tuning.

He told me back in March that June was the soonest he would be able to tune it. Perhaps I under estimated just how busy the man is, (I think he's having a kid too)
but to me it sounded like a "I'd rather not tune your car." I dont know, I'm probably just retarded.

Ryan's normally just that busy.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search