Copy Cat? - Page 2 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Copy Cat?
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 5:37 PM
Mull's car is sooo hot... definitely one of the hottest J's on this site... never seen it in person but the pics definitely do it justice! nice work on that Rob!

Travis

Check out my build thread!

Sunday, April 03, 2005 7:22 PM
No pics dont do it Justice, Last year at HIN Charlotte I know i was about to drive Mull crazy looking at it with a million questions

And ill be doing it again this year lol.

His car is an achievement, and most people that claim to hate it dont, they hate that he made an achievement they havent and probably cant.
People say its stupid that that much money and work was put into a cavy, If I had the $ it would be in my car.

IS it so amazing if you turn 100,000 car into the number one show car in america? What about turning a $5,000 cavalier into the number 1 show car in america, something that Surpasses any supercar in design.

IM not here to start an argument with anyone, everyone is entitled to the own opinion.
I personally look at mulls car anytime i look at mine and say "what the fck am i thinking.

Monday, April 04, 2005 11:28 AM
Quote:

What about turning a $5,000 cavalier into the number 1 show car in america, something that Surpasses any supercar in design.

what kinda design does mulls car pass any supercar in?

Supercharged 95 BMW 540i M-Sport
Monday, April 04, 2005 3:02 PM
CrSublimeJLC wrote:
Quote:

What about turning a $5,000 cavalier into the number 1 show car in america, something that Surpasses any supercar in design.

what kinda design does mulls car pass any supercar in?

hahaha none.

Both cars are silly

the paint reminds me of diarrahea and vomit.

"Man does not race in straight line alone"

www.emor8t.deviantart.com
Monday, April 04, 2005 3:15 PM
Quote:

If you saw Mr. Mulls car at any show you would NOT just walk right past it.

I have and I did. Multiple times.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 12:15 PM
LOL I agree with chad. I did the same at my first jbash. I asked somebody why the car was there. Its not even a cavy anymore cept for the motor and platform.

I do recall a run between Mull and Cookie that ended hilariously

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 3:00 PM
Both cars are hideous.. Yuck.. :/

Dark blue 2002 Z24, 2.4 Ltr.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search